Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 64. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
a good coin should have good distrubution,i think this coin is good~
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I just heard about this coin. Just started mining.  Let's get lucky. Cheesy
Activity: 378
maybe i can get some coin,i just change me signature address,thank u
what can i do for u?you can say
is me in the list?can you add me?
Activity: 354
i wanna do something for the coin,let me see
Activity: 674
I posted at old topic: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/pre-ann-honorcoin-xhc-launch-date-04-june-14-11-59-am-cst.323708/page-9 (#180) and putted my signature after thread launched.
Can you add me to your list? Thanks!
any coin sent?i dont recieve yet
Activity: 490
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Seriously,How many total coins about this Huh
Total Coins [PoW]: 21,000,000
where is the list of share?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Seriously,How many total coins about this Huh
Activity: 420
Great online Wallet!
It's very easy and useful. Cheesy
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Interesting project! I am in...
your going to need

WOW do we receive the free coins? I also want to do a blog post for HONOR COIN..I registered the online wallet thing but where do we login? Grin

Online Wallet Pre Registrations now Live!

Create an account today and you will be able to join as a beta tester in a couple of days.
If you enter your Bitcointalk User you will receive preloaded Honorcoins in your wallet.

Has PoW started yet?
pow is over my friend, im sure a multipool with xhc payout will be setup soon, so we could mine and get paid in honorcoin.
Activity: 56
WOW do we receive the free coins? I also want to do a blog post for HONOR COIN..I registered the online wallet thing but where do we login? Grin

Create an account today and you will be able to join as a beta tester in a couple of days.
If you enter your Bitcointalk User you will receive preloaded Honorcoins in your wallet.

Has PoW started yet?
Activity: 56

sweet sauce. 

Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: