Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 68. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 102
nice coin.. already bought
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is the Anon Surprise we got:

Anonymity Airdrop PDF

Smiley

Honorcoin

Honor, Anonymity, and Innovation for All

The problem

In the Honorcoin team, we are concerned about the privacy issues Bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies have.  Right now, the 99% percent of the altcoins have not addressed this problem, mainly, because many developers do not have the expertise to develop a solution.

Only a few coins have come with a solution for their own Blockchains, such as Darkcoin, Fedoracoin and others. Their solution is against cryptocurrency fundamentals, and what Satoshi Nakamoto wanted for Bitcoin. They have come up with a solution that is not open source, and they are not willing to share it with the rest of the coins, and teach how to implement it.

Close-source solutions are dangerous to the Cryptocurrency space.  If Bitcoin’s source code was not open source it would not have succeeded. Open source and cooperation is what drives cryptocurrencies. We need to stop closed-source solutions.

The Solution: Anonymity Airdrop

We have developed a thin wallet that connects to Nodes using a mixing system based in CoinJoin. This system will be entirely open source and we will publish a guide on how to easily set it up for any other altcoin.
Anonymity Airdrop

We have decided to call this event the Anonymity Airdrop since this software release will be a major change for cryptocurrencies in general. From this moment, every altcoin will have an anonymity solution. Close-source solutions like Darksend will no longer have the monopoly in Anonymity, and much likely become obsolete, for innovation is better in open source systems.

Calendar:
•   June 9th – Daemon Beta Release and Technical Whitepaper.
•   June 16th – Anonymity Airdrop: Source code and how to guide.

*We still do not have a date for a GUI wallet release.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i am in,great coin, i love it! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 44
XHC, I like it. Let the trading begin!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Really like this idea,thank you dev,i want in.
Activity: 66
Thanks dev's job,i love this coin's features,let me in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I love this coin too. It is the best one I have seen in a long while!!
Activity: 76
Bittrex and Poloniex,great job,please count me in,i will help to voting in the mintpal.thanks
Activity: 378
Love this coin, when is it going to mintpal, just got me some.  Cheesy
Activity: 334
Great coin,love it,thanks dev,i'm in.
Activity: 109
I register in the old thread,Why im not in the list?im in,thanks
Activity: 25
Hi Dev, was originally on the first post and I still don't see my name on the list.
Please add me .
Thank you.
Activity: 128
Congratulate for listed on bittrex and poloniex.
need more exchange.
All the best!
should vote on mintpal.
Good luck.
i dont think we are going to need to vote in mintpal, a twitter boom campaign plus a good btc volume will get us in.
Activity: 42
Dev.
I can not go into a virtual wallet, registration took place. login page in no wallet (sorry my english)
Activity: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
should vote on mintpal.
Good luck.
Activity: 173
Nice coin, just bought 100k Smiley
Activity: 78
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Good idea, count me in
Dev can we add a 3rd party multipool with xhc payouts in our short term plan, i wanna support the price with my mining rigs.
Pages:
Jump to: