Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 71. (Read 126843 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
DEVS... Changed my sig. Please send that distribution you promised. Thanks a bunch. Long live Honorcoin!!

Hi, we still need to update the list today. The coins will be distributed, as we mentioned in the main post, 7 days after lauch because we are already seeing some dumpers, so we don't  want to encourage dumping by doing the distribution now. We think it is the best for everyone and the price stabilization to wait a couple of days after the proof-of-work phase is over when day-traders are already gone, and the real investors remain here.

This is not a pump and dump coin, go back to Asiacoin or Whitecoin if you want to do that. We got great plans for this coin.

We are are preparing our Anonymity surprise and should be released in less than 6 hours.

Smiley

Just wondering if there will be news today or if this has been postponed. Better the news be solid and fully baked, but curious on the timing since now it's on Poloniex...

Yes, news coming out today. Our press release is almost ready. It will be delayed a couple of hours now that we got added on Poloniex, because we want to waint until day-traders dump their coins.

We only want real investors to benefit from this.Smiley

Nice!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Damn and I was going to sell at 453 satoshis! HOLD!!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
XHC alrdy at 2500 sat with huge buy orders and not enough sells!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
HODL HOLD HDLO Smiley

+1

HOLD your valuable HonorCoins and BUY the dumpers cheap coins
Activity: 700
Activity: 381
Well you know what guys?

It's time to buy some extra cheap HonorCoins while we can  Cool
Activity: 322
not alarmed newbies!!
if people sell after burns my ass and repent bitterly!

but how can you think that only when the landfill is on poloniex 30 minutes!

the same old crap

I hold! Smiley
lol yea it happen to me on darkcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
DEVS... Changed my sig. Please send that distribution you promised. Thanks a bunch. Long live Honorcoin!!

Hi, we still need to update the list today. The coins will be distributed, as we mentioned in the main post, 7 days after lauch because we are already seeing some dumpers, so we don't  want to encourage dumping by doing the distribution now. We think it is the best for everyone and the price stabilization to wait a couple of days after the proof-of-work phase is over when day-traders are already gone, and the real investors remain here.

This is not a pump and dump coin, go back to Asiacoin or Whitecoin if you want to do that. We got great plans for this coin.

We are are preparing our Anonymity surprise and should be released in less than 6 hours.

Smiley

Just wondering if there will be news today or if this has been postponed. Better the news be solid and fully baked, but curious on the timing since now it's on Poloniex...

Yes, news coming out today. Our press release is almost ready. It will be delayed a couple of hours now that we got added on Poloniex, because we want to waint until day-traders dump their coins.  Smiley
Great job
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
not alarmed newbies!!
if people sell after burns my ass and repent bitterly!

but how can you think that only when the landfill is on poloniex 30 minutes!

the same old crap

I hold! Smiley
Activity: 700
Exchange will be a huge dumping festival.

+1
has many beggars miners here
traders will make much money

This coin will be 20 - 50 satoshi soon.
..and you have signed up for freebies.
nice...

Yes, I mined from start till finish and still hold ''Every single coin''. Not really a freebee is it?, more like a reward for giving the developer the hashrate.

I am not going out on the first exchange, definitely not for 50 satoshi. Hold tight and hopefully the dev can provide or ...
Activity: 448

+1

nice...

it could be a strategy to shake people out scare them into selling now, but you never know if devs come trough with news as promised then we will see, early miners dumping is so typical , just be responsible put in what you can afford to lose and decide from there. i know i put in what i can afford to lose and will hold for now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Smiley

Yes, news coming out today. Our press release is almost ready. It will be delayed a couple of hours now that we got added on Poloniex, because we want to waint until day-traders dump their coins.

We only want real investors to benefit from this.Smiley

Activity: 457
Merit: 103

+1

nice...
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
On my honor, your honor.
Activity: 406

+1

I agree
Pages:
Jump to: