Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 75. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
*Honer Coin dev moves closer to the button
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Remaining pow Blocks
Remaining pow Blocks
Activity: 405
is POW block going to end before 2 more days?

It's going to end right now.
Remaining pow Blocks
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is POW block going to end before 2 more days?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
if XHC be anon before any other 0.02500000btc

Yes. That also makes a big deal. Being the first to do something. Doesn't need to be innovative. People just like new and unique. Rolls off the tongue better when explaining it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Remaining pow Blocks
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
if XHC be anon before any other 0.02500000btc
Remaining pow Blocks
Remaining pow Blocks
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
no less than 0.00100000 per 1XHC
Well that's the whole idea. The price usually can only be set by the sellers. The less amount of sellers, means the higher the price. The more who hold this coin, the higher it's value since people would pay more for a scarce coin.

I want this coin to succeed. It has a cute name, and can definitely hold it's own if the community lets it.
im with you on that.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well that's the whole idea. The price usually can only be set by the sellers. The less amount of sellers, means the higher the price. The more who hold this coin, the higher it's value since people would pay more for a scarce coin.

I want this coin to succeed. It has a cute name, and can definitely hold it's own if the community lets it.

I agree, think I'm going to hold this coin.

Remaining pow Blocks
Activity: 448
I probably own the most XHC in my wallets than any other one person. I'm not going to dump at alllllll. Have some honor for this coin. When it hits an exchange, let's try get it to a stable price before any chaos.

be careful with the guys here selling cheap are just trying to make people have a certain price in mind, if devs come out with a nice surprise on that anonymity this coin can do well, good luck to everyone in these last blocks of mining. i truly hope the devs are people with Honor
Pages:
Jump to: