Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 77. (Read 126843 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
DEVS... Changed my sig. Please send that distribution you promised. Thanks a bunch. Long live Honorcoin!!

Did you see this?

Excellent coin!!

update my signature!!!

Thanks!
Please stop posting that you 'updated your signature', just send us a PM otherwise Moderators could delete our thread again. We are doing our best to keep the lists updated.

or this?

It's almost 3 am here, we are saving our anonymity surprise for later today.
 Wink

Please stop posting that you 'updated your signature', just send us a PM otherwise Moderators could delete our thread again. We are doing our best to keep the lists updated.

The original thread was closed, almost at the same time of launch, for that reason we have decided to delay it 2 hours so everyone can reorganize again. Here's a backup of the old thread: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/pre-ann-honorcoin-xhc-launch-date-04-june-14-11-59-am-cst.323708/
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
DEVS... Changed my sig. Please send that distribution you promised. Thanks a bunch. Long live Honorcoin!!

Hi, we still need to update the list today. The coins will be distributed, as we mentioned in the main post, 7 days after lauch because we are already seeing some dumpers, so we don't  want to encourage dumping by doing the distribution now. We think it is the best for everyone and the price stabilization to wait a couple of days after the proof-of-work phase is over when day-traders are already gone, and the real investors remain here.

This is not a pump and dump coin, go back to Asiacoin or Whitecoin if you want to do that. We got great plans for this coin.

We are are preparing our Anonymity surprise and should be released in less than 6 hours.

Smiley
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
WTS ~70K XHC. PM me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Remaining pow Blocks
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Exchange will be a huge dumping festival.

+1
has many beggars miners here
traders will make much money
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Please add me to the list.thank you
GET US ON BITTREX!! THE BESt Exchange!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Remaining pow Blocks

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Remaining pow Blocks

Remaining pow Blocks

Activity: 490
Selling 100k XHC for total 1 BTC  Grin

Pm me.
Thanks.

Right, not everyone is scamming. Some people have lives out of this place!

I have no life. Does that mean i'm a scammer? lol

Tongue

Depends on what you do! HAHAH
Activity: 405

I have no life. Does that mean i'm a scammer? lol
If anyone's looking to buy I'll sell 221k for 1 BTC or sell at a rate of 453 Satoshis per coin

Activity = 3 Huh
SCAM!!

I'm not scamming I don't usually post on this site. I've been a member for 6 months. If you don't want to trade I totally understand as you take a risk but please don't say scam!

Activity: 700
Exchange will be a huge dumping festival.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If anyone's looking to buy I'll sell 221k for 1 BTC or sell at a rate of 453 Satoshis per coin

https://i.imgur.com/XLCeC2D.png

Activity = 3 Huh
SCAM!!

I'm not scamming I don't usually post on this site. I've been a member for 6 months. If you don't want to trade I totally understand as you take a risk but please don't say scam!
Pages:
Jump to: