Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 76. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I probably own the most XHC in my wallets than any other one person. I'm not going to dump at alllllll. Have some honor for this coin. When it hits an exchange, let's try get it to a stable price before any chaos.

1      honorberty   6,709,942   94   3,201,034.521

Very nice man Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I probably own the most XHC in my wallets than any other one person. I'm not going to dump at alllllll. Have some honor for this coin. When it hits an exchange, let's try get it to a stable price before any chaos.
and how much do you have?
Activity: 475

with your 6Ghs i hope you are the richest guys Smiley
Activity: 405
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US
HONORCOIN NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3839

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3988

Username: your HONORCOIN wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the HONORCOIN Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the HONORCOIN Confirmed column
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 80 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1XHC
Remaining pow Blocks
GO GO GO FAST
Remaining pow Blocks
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
i'm in, the project looks great!
Makes me laugh all the people selling thousands of this coin and there signature is

Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free Distribution

Shocked  Ha ha  Shocked

Any Exchange has it yet?

Nope. some people are selling in thread.
they do it just to create speculation on the price is all part of the game before we hit an exchange.
Activity: 700
Makes me laugh all the people selling thousands of this coin and there signature is

Shocked  Ha ha  Shocked

Any Exchange has it yet?

Nope. some people are selling in thread.
ple
Activity: 213

Shocked  Ha ha  Shocked

Any Exchange has it yet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Remaining pow Blocks
ple
Activity: 213
Activity: 700

Shocked  Ha ha  Shocked

DEVS... Changed my sig. Please send that distribution you promised. Thanks a bunch. Long live Honorcoin!!

Hi, we still need to update the list today. The coins will be distributed, as we mentioned in the main post, 7 days after lauch because we are already seeing some dumpers, so we don't  want to encourage dumping by doing the distribution now. We think it is the best for everyone and the price stabilization to wait a couple of days after the proof-of-work phase is over when day-traders are already gone, and the real investors remain here.

This is not a pump and dump coin, go back to Asiacoin or Whitecoin if you want to do that. We got great plans for this coin.

We are are preparing our Anonymity surprise and should be released in less than 6 hours.

Smiley
Nice, i like it!
Activity: 353
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Hi, we still need to update the list today. The coins will be distributed, as we mentioned in the main post, 7 days after lauch because we are already seeing some dumpers, so we don't  want to encourage dumping by doing the distribution now. We think it is the best for everyone and the price stabilization to wait a couple of days after the proof-of-work phase is over when day-traders are already gone, and the real investors remain here.

We are are preparing our Anonymity surprise and should be released in less than 6 hours.

Smiley

NICE!!!! TO DA MOOOON!
Pages:
Jump to: