Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 83. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Add me to the list pls
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
tweet tweet

@BittrexExchange @richiela the honor & transparency in crypto #Honorcoin, time to add Honorcoin @coinhonor
still early Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
tweet tweet

@BittrexExchange @richiela the honor & transparency in crypto #Honorcoin, time to add Honorcoin @coinhonor
ey oh, i'd like to know how this coin supposes to achieve 50.000 sat, with which implementations, jesus, with wich technical skills? my wallet is out of sync, yesterday i wanted to buy some coins here but how i go to do it if my wallet doesn't work? and should i invest my money in this high tecnology ah? really? to da moon?
wallet works, did you add it your the conf file to your roaming/honorcoin folder?
legendary
LUTZ @ all the people crying for an exchange. You want one make a dang google doc then. Coins used to go a few months before they got pegged onto a exchange. Giving a coin a week or more to see if its worth while does nothing but help the price because this helps avoid typical scam pump and dump coins.

By not having an exchange during mining we also avoid Multipools Smiley
+
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
we need a better blockexplorer, the Block Crawler useless
Activity: 224
LUTZ @ all the people crying for an exchange. You want one make a dang google doc then. Coins used to go a few months before they got pegged onto a exchange. Giving a coin a week or more to see if its worth while does nothing but help the price because this helps avoid typical scam pump and dump coins.

By not having an exchange during mining we also avoid Multipools Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 182
is there any way to get free distribution without using signature method?
send my email to bittrex, hope they list HNC soon so we can trade there
nice name btw! Grin

Hope you didn't ask them to list HNC  Undecided
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
is there any way to get free distribution without using signature method?
send my email to bittrex, hope they list HNC soon so we can trade there
nice name btw! Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Someone had a trade already via PM? What's the current price of 1000 XHC? Just interesting.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Its too bad that the POW ends in 2 days but still there is no exchange !
I cant mine it but I want invest on it instead ...
what should I do now ?  Huh
I hope we have a big pump next week !  Grin
Activity: 9
Why doesn't this coin have an exchange? I've been solo mining for a couple of days, would like to know how much these coins are worth...

This coin doesn't have an exchange because it isnt even 3 days old yet. I see the validity of having the coin on an exchange but from a value point of view the coin not being on an exchange is a good thing at first. After PoW phase ends is when we should be pushing for an exchange with the plan on having the coin on one sometime next week. That would be the best option.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US
HONORCOIN NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3839

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3988

Username: your HONORCOIN wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the HONORCOIN Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the HONORCOIN Confirmed column
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 80 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1XHC
Activity: 42
ey oh, i'd like to know how this coin supposes to achieve 50.000 sat, with which implementations, jesus, with wich technical skills? my wallet is out of sync, yesterday i wanted to buy some coins here but how i go to do it if my wallet doesn't work? and should i invest my money in this high tecnology ah? really? to da moon?
legendary
do not like this silence Grin
FINALLY compiled a working Mac wallet!

https://mega.co.nz/#!lZ4hgKIB!1r9KciwlNl9dF-4pTkfbL66bnFLXdUYKyrglGtRaheA

Wallet will crash on first open but works fine after that.

If wallet doesn't sync, copy the included honorcoin.conf file to ~/Library/Application Support/Honorcoin.

XHC bounties/tips are always appreciated!  HTrJrCcZTjtnGreWYiREA658TNLb1ts1MC
nice
Why doesn't this coin have an exchange? I've been solo mining for a couple of days, would like to know how much these coins are worth...
im guessing we have to tweet more, bittrex like the social media boom, here RT this https://twitter.com/hero18688/status/474872999020347393
Activity: 475
waiting for POW end
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Activity: 383
FINALLY compiled a working Mac wallet!

https://mega.co.nz/#!lZ4hgKIB!1r9KciwlNl9dF-4pTkfbL66bnFLXdUYKyrglGtRaheA

Wallet will crash on first open but works fine after that.

If wallet doesn't sync, copy the included honorcoin.conf file to ~/Library/Application Support/Honorcoin.

XHC bounties/tips are always appreciated!  HTrJrCcZTjtnGreWYiREA658TNLb1ts1MC
Pages:
Jump to: