Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 85. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
This coin will be very huge  Cool
The potential is there. A lot depends on the Dev's future implementations. I for one hope this is the real deal. I have my eye on a new pad in Cancun LMAO.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
This coin will be very huge  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Any news on when this will get on an exchange, I am interested in picking up some coins before if any one is selling at a reasonable price.
10000 on 1000 satoshi?
How much is that in bitcoin.?

http://www.btcsatoshi.com/

1000 Satoshi   = 0.00001000 ฿   
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Any news on when this will get on an exchange, I am interested in picking up some coins before if any one is selling at a reasonable price.
10000 on 1000 satoshi?
How much is that in bitcoin.?
Activity: 11
10000 on 1000 satoshi?
Add Me....... Is there an IRC channel i can go to to ask questions...Not sure what to do and i want to do it right
I am mining at Minep.it I downloaded a wallet and imported the address like always but my coins i have mined have
gone somewhere but not my wallet. can someone help me understand.

Make sure the wallet is synced by adding the info on first page into a honorcoin.conf file in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Honorcoin folder. Coins wont show until it is synced. Hope this helps.

Also, sent PM, add me to the holy list please hehe

If you name it honorcoin.conf, it will not work! It's case sensitive!
Name it Honorcoin.conf or use this https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnbmikq9nsjef5v/Honorcoin.conf

Windows is not case sensitive at all. Mines actually named HonorCoin.conf for some reason and it works fine.
Linux or mac probably are case sensitive.

I don't know.. But I've seen lot of users having problems with the conf file. Maybe in some way I've helped them giving the right conf or the right tip!
Activity: 22
Add Me....... Is there an IRC channel i can go to to ask questions...Not sure what to do and i want to do it right
I am mining at Minep.it I downloaded a wallet and imported the address like always but my coins i have mined have

Make sure the wallet is synced by adding the info on first page into a honorcoin.conf file in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Honorcoin folder. Coins wont show until it is synced. Hope this helps.

Name it Honorcoin.conf or use this https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnbmikq9nsjef5v/Honorcoin.conf

Windows is not case sensitive at all. Mines actually named HonorCoin.conf for some reason and it works fine.
Linux or mac probably are case sensitive.

Great tip, thanks.

Activity: 22

Activity: 490
this is still can apply a share ?

Sure, I have added you.

oh that's very kind of you dev thank you very much
Activity: 6
Activity: 91
I wanna be part of Honorcoin. Add me please!
Activity: 291
I would like to be a part of honorcoin
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Please add me to the list .. Thank you
Activity: 78
CHANGEDE :

my adress :  HBMop1PDHTgp1q7G2nc25Ev8okJUpAoPXb

STOP POSTING "SIGN UPDATED" OR YOUR WALLET ADDRESS MOD IS GONNA END UP CLOSING THE THREAD AGAIN! JUST SAY ADD ME TO THE LIST OR I WANNA BE PART OF HONORCOIN

ADD ME TO THE LIST. THANKS

Activity: 448
i honestly believe in this, exchange will come later.
i like distribution of coins, i like online wallet.
Activity: 448
i already regesitered to Online Wallet, says just registration success, no login window. it is not open yet, right ?
Activity: 635
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
Online Wallet Pre Registrations now Live!

Create an account today and you will be able to join as a beta tester in a couple of days.
If you enter your Bitcointalk User you will receive preloaded Honorcoins in your wallet.

The Honorcoin Online Wallet is using the BitcoinJ libraries for that reason we do not hold your private keys. Your private keys are processed through javascript in your browser! Yes! It's similar to Blockchain.info We could not take control over your coins even if we wanted to!

http://wallet.honorcoin.co/

It's almost 3 am here, we are saving our anonymity surprise for later today.
 Wink

Shocked The price will skyrocket with those news! I neew to buy more XHC! Where is Bittrex? I just tweeted them!
Pages:
Jump to: