Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 84. (Read 126843 times)

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Remaining pow Blocks

Just started mining, better late then never eh...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Remaining pow Blocks
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
50.000 satoshi per coin prediction is too low if you ask me.

While I agree with you on this aspect I will have to also disagree with you. Take, for example, CINNI. 15mil total, 3.5% per year as PoS, No pre-mine, No-IPO but yet it is sitting at 11k satoshi and went to a high of Almost 39k satoshi. I would love to see XHC beat this trend but in reality and a game of numbers, we are seeing XHC possibly peaking at around 30k satoshi and then settling down around 8-10k satoshi.
It's hard to sell at the peak at the right time.

Ehh. That depends on how you look at it. Because its a numbers game, predicting the peak is actually quite easy once you've been doing this long enough. I would say about 3 days after XHC hits an exchange is when it will peak at its first peak. Then a few weeks later when it hits(if) a bigger exchanges such as Mintpal it will then peak again either that day or the day after and then settle down into the 8-10k price range.
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

While I agree with you on this aspect I will have to also disagree with you. Take, for example, CINNI. 15mil total, 3.5% per year as PoS, No pre-mine, No-IPO but yet it is sitting at 11k satoshi and went to a high of Almost 39k satoshi. I would love to see XHC beat this trend but in reality and a game of numbers, we are seeing XHC possibly peaking at around 30k satoshi and then settling down around 8-10k satoshi.

and don't forget, you need lucky to do that  Grin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

While I agree with you on this aspect I will have to also disagree with you. Take, for example, CINNI. 15mil total, 3 days PoW, 3.5% per year as PoS, No pre-mine, No-IPO but yet it is sitting at 11k satoshi and went to a high of Almost 39k satoshi. I would love to see XHC beat this trend but in reality and a game of numbers, we are seeing XHC possibly peaking at around 30k satoshi and then settling down around 8-10k satoshi.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Activity: 539
Excellent coin!!

update my signature!!!

Thanks!
Please stop posting that you 'updated your signature', just send us a PM otherwise Moderators could delete our thread again. We are doing our best to keep the lists updated.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Ok, someone can tell me why hash rates on two biggest pools are so weird ?
are they on different forks or what ?

guys what kind of harware do I need to mine it?
thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Excellent coin!!

update my signature!!!

Thanks!
Activity: 448
Ok, someone can tell me why hash rates on two biggest pools are so weird ?
are they on different forks or what ?

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
This coin needs to get on an exchange before PoW ends. It needs some time to build price hype before its no longer mineable.
Activity: 714
Skol!
I approve this coin. Good game dev!
Activity: 574
What is the average price for 1000 XHC?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
Tweeted @BittrexExchange @richiela the honor & transparency in crypto #Honorcoin,  time to add Honorcoin @coinhonor
Don't forget @richiela,he is the one in charge of new altcoins adding.

I also sent richie a request for XHC to be added to Bittrex. He prefers twitter request, but I just don't do the social media thing.
Anyways, good luck to us all!
Activity: 609
The potential is there. A lot depends on the Dev's future implementations.

so it is realistic to think good!

all depends on the new implementations they are working on the team, and if there are 200 pages or posts that people simply say; this coin is promising, or on the moon! it all depends on the community but certainly affect the future of the features that the issue DEV!

I'm pulling from xhash and it seems to run smooth, looks promising, but we want the DEV longer present or at least his followers, and describe what they are working on.
Add Me....... Is there an IRC channel i can go to to ask questions...Not sure what to do and i want to do it right
I am mining at Minep.it I downloaded a wallet and imported the address like always but my coins i have mined have
gone somewhere but not my wallet. can someone help me understand.
Hosting an unofficial irc for this #honorcoin   Chat in Cool
Activity: 322
dont forget to tweet @BittrexExchange the honor & transparency in crypto #Honorcoin,  time to add Honorcoin @coinhonor https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhonorcoinxhc-pos-anonymity-airdrop-poloniex-bittrex-639043

Remaining pow Blocks
Tweeted @BittrexExchange @richiela the honor & transparency in crypto #Honorcoin,  time to add Honorcoin @coinhonor
Don't forget @richiela,he is the one in charge of new altcoins adding.
Pages:
Jump to: