Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 98. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Dev hasn't been online for 14 hours now, that's not a good sign.

OH MY GOD!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's almost like he... went to sleep, and has things to do other than sit on bitcointalk!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FUDFUDFUD PANICSELL!!!!!

I guess he is a heavy sleeper. All I want to know is what is up with zeuspool. Why is the owner of the pool just mining the coin by himself.

What do you mean what is up with it? Why wouldn't I mine a coin I am supporting. I have had the pool posted for others to join.

How many workers have been mining at your pool for the past 6 hours or so?

Have be only a few off and on.. Had 60+ preregistered. Are you implying I shouldn't mine at my own pool? I cant say I understand the point your trying to make here.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

OH MY GOD!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's almost like he... went to sleep, and has things to do other than sit on bitcointalk!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FUDFUDFUD PANICSELL!!!!!

I guess he is a heavy sleeper. All I want to know is what is up with zeuspool. Why is the owner of the pool just mining the coin by himself.

What do you mean what is up with it? Why wouldn't I mine a coin I am supporting. I have had the pool posted for others to join.

How many workers have been mining at your pool for the past 6 hours or so?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 579
Merit: 102

Activity: 66
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

I guess sometimes even coin devs are going out with friends, maybe they also have a girlfriend Smiley.
Activity: 66
please add me to the list, looking forward to honor
Activity: 945
I also posted in the original thread  #175.

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Activity: 165
Activity: 224

LOL
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US
HONORCOIN NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3839

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3988

Username: your HONORCOIN wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the HONORCOIN Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the HONORCOIN Confirmed column
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 80 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1XHC
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

he must be dumping coins to his own private invisible exchange!!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Wow! Another POS coin what is missing from my collection Smiley! PM sent.
Activity: 308
YEs,  I  AM  here  waiting!
Activity: 196
ok if every member can be an escrow now I go to look in the krypt community to find one, i'll write to the dev and another full member that surely can help me, when I'll find him I'll send a message within one hour

Official escrows offers their service for like 0.2btc.

which you are not...

Mistress I pmed you

Which you are not too. And I doubt anyone want to pay 0.2btc to escrow for 0.35btc deal.
Pages:
Jump to: