Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 96. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Add me

Btw, forum users with low post count have a limitation in the signature size, so they can put just a plain text sig limited to 50 chars...
Therefore, they cannot use the BB code and put the address as well. That have to be accounted somehow and bypassed.

I'm not sure noob accounts will be taken into account for the donation in order to avoid account created just for this...

+1

Also I recommend dev to add rule minimum status "member". That's fair.

Its better to check the reg date. E.g. - I am registered in February - long before even the idea of this coin Smiley I just dont have the habbit to post meaningless comments Smiley
Date Registered:    February 18, 2014, 12:34:20 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Remaining pow Blocks
Activity: 336
Please, add me.

I added my sign days ago, but first thread was deleted...
if your not sure of the acc of the pool just do getmininginfo in your wallet debug window

12:22:53

getmininginfo

12:22:53

{
"blocks" : 5422,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 22.68913632,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 162000000000,
"netmhashps" : 3248.30328197,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 284,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 284
},
"stakeinterest" : 5000000,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Add me

Btw, forum users with low post count have a limitation in the signature size, so they can put just a plain text sig limited to 50 chars...
Therefore, they cannot use the BB code and put the address as well. That have to be accounted somehow and bypassed.

I'm not sure noob accounts will be taken into account for the donation in order to avoid account created just for this...

+1

-
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Why is the net hash rate reported differently on the mpos pools, as well not at all in the block explorer? 

At http://xhc.pool.mn/ the net hash is 4-5 Mhash- while that pools own hash is currently around 5000 Mhash (block 5380)??

what is the actual net hash for xhc?

it's a typo, it's not Mh/s but Gh/s
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Why is the net hash rate reported differently on the mpos pools, as well not at all in the block explorer? 

At http://xhc.pool.mn/ the net hash is 4-5 Mhash- while that pools own hash is currently around 5000 Mhash (block 5380)??

what is the actual net hash for xhc?

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US
HONORCOIN NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3839

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3988

Username: your HONORCOIN wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3140 -u your HONORCOIN wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the HONORCOIN Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the HONORCOIN Confirmed column
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 80 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1XHC
potential exchange coming up?
I ratter wait in till pow is over, lets dump .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 392
I'm surprised that the difficulty on this coin has stayed so low. It's currently 26. Anyone know why?
Given the hashrate I'd expected it to be at least into the 200's by now.
Yes.Low hashrate coin is like gamble.Which is turn out good like Boostcoin or become shit like happycoin...
Activity: 574
Add me

+1

Activity: 609
potential exchange coming up?
Activity: 476
Add me

Activity: 756
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
add me too
thanks in advance
Activity: 609
I'm surprised that the difficulty on this coin has stayed so low. It's currently 26. Anyone know why?
Given the hashrate I'd expected it to be at least into the 200's by now.

because there is low hashrate
Pages:
Jump to: