Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 93. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
There are curenly around 170 users in the list! and the list is still missing a lot of people. We keep working on it!! Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Please stop posting that you 'updated your signature', just send us a PM otherwise Moderators could delete our thread again. We are doing our best to keep the lists updated.
Do you want a PM from each and one of us, or is it enough to just have it in the signature and posting something clever in this thread?

How can you "find" us if we don't post at all?

And the wallet address? Where?

The premine address has been here since yesterday:
http://honorcoin.co/premine-address/

Do we need to pm our addresses or how will the distribution work? Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please, HELP with Honorcoin im mining and i guess using the pre-mine address, i downloaded the windows wallet from a bittalk forum because the web site link is blank...is this wrong?....ive also just read that the coins will be on this 2% distribution system and i must update and copy my sig whatever/whereever that is....thanx in advance..sorry for my noobness

Click on your name, then click on Profile, then click on Forum Profile Information. You can add the signature there.
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
We have added more names to the list but it's still not completely updated, we keep working on it:
http://honorcoin.co/2-free-distribution/

there are duplicates, I am listed at least twice  Grin

Sorry, that's not the final list. That's only for you to know you are in the list. The final list will be reviewed in detail.
i think i will be the finally list  Wink
Please stop posting that you 'updated your signature', just send us a PM otherwise Moderators could delete our thread again. We are doing our best to keep the lists updated.
Do you want a PM from each and one of us, or is it enough to just have it in the signature and posting something clever in this thread?

The premine address has been here since yesterday:
http://honorcoin.co/premine-address/
Activity: 13
please, HELP with Honorcoin im mining and i guess using the pre-mine address, i downloaded the windows wallet from a bittalk forum because the web site link is blank...is this wrong?....ive also just read that the coins will be on this 2% distribution system and i must update and copy my sig whatever/whereever that is....thanx in advance..sorry for my noobness
Activity: 1

+1
Yeah... Where it should go?

(We should have "+1" button in messages Cheesy)
Activity: 420

Activity: 383
Has anyone been able to compile a Mac wallet?  I've been trying but keep running into errors that I've never seen before...
We have added more names to the list but it's still not completely updated, we keep working on it:

Sorry, that's not the final list. That's only for you to know you are in the list. The final list will be reviewed in detail.
Activity: 364
this coin can get the mintpal i think
Activity: 527
Request received: HONORCOIN XHC
Inbox
x

Bittrex <[email protected]>
10:54 PM (1 minute ago)

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (3662) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
Activity: 364
very glad to promote  this coin Wink
PoS will start after PoW ends?

Proof-of-Stake is going to begin 2160 blocks (12 hours) before proof-of-work is over.
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
you guys can't miss this great coin Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
site and list working for me, even saw my name, ty very much! looking forward to features listed!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 539

DEV
Any news about this?
The Anonymity should be ready in less than 2 days
Any news about Exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: