Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HST][ICO] Horizon State - Decision Token - voting platform - sale over - page 14. (Read 24771 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Our token sale is LIVE NOW! No whitelist or KYC!! https://horizonstate.com/tokensale
Horizon State #ICO live at 9AM UTC ! NO KYC or whitelist! Visit our website for ICO details: https://horizonstate.com

I saw this tokens earlier in TVE and didn't mind. Just now for curiosity I visited HST official thread. I realized this is a very promising project. Not much attention here in bitcointalk community but really the potential that this technology gets used soon is high. I'll be watching from now on.

Yes, strangely the related threads are going quietly. Probably people are a bit worried by the project complexity?

Is there anything on the project complexity we should make clearer in your opinion?

I saw this tokens earlier in TVE and didn't mind. Just now for curiosity I visited HST official thread. I realized this is a very promising project. Not much attention here in bitcointalk community but really the potential that this technology gets used soon is high. I'll be watching from now on.

Thanks for checking up on us! You can always help by spreading awareness on the project Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

Yes, strangely the related threads are going quietly. Probably people are a bit worried by the project complexity?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Activity: 22
I think this is a great idea and project, but most of the People dont understand the value and so there is no hype about this - will be hard to get the tokens sold in this market situation. I Wish all the best luck to the team. I am relative new to crypto and this year first time in my life politically active in the german basic income party. The possibillitys of blockchain in combination with democracy and politics are fascinating, so i absolutely understand the value of this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is there any signature bounty campaign available for HST? Thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Decision Token (HST) - Horizon State, ICO will start from October 16 to October 30, with a target hardcap of 200,000 ETH. in fact I am a little confused, Is the time that only 14 days will be achieved hardcapnya?
I think the Decision Token team has prepared the project well.. Good luck !!
Activity: 53
Do you have a beta mobile app on Android or IOS? Because you have screenshot in white paper.
I think Horizon State is good project, but IMHO you have a fuzzy roadmap Smiley

Our work for MiVote in Australia was in the form of a HTML5 interface, instead of a native app. Going forward, we'd certainly be working on native apps.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Invest in your mind
Do you have a beta mobile app on Android or IOS? Because you have screenshot in white paper.
I think Horizon State is good project, but IMHO you have a fuzzy roadmap Smiley
Activity: 9
Yeah, the idea of project is interesting
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
finally, a blockchain for voting process. This should be a really great project. This is one of things worth investing for the greater good. A great stance for democracy. Kudos to the developers and to the team behind this project!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: