Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HST][ICO] Horizon State - Decision Token - voting platform - sale over - page 8. (Read 24766 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
You can check the company's Medium https://medium.com/horizonstate/20-000-hst-end-of-year-giveaway-373acaccdb9d
Just in case you have questions, you might ask there or in Telegram group
Good luck with bounty for everyone!
Right now price of HST token is rising!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I'm also interested in this new bounty company, can you get more information? Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Just saw the news about this interesting giveaway - 20,000 HST End of Year Giveaway!

I made repost on Steemit https://steemit.com/giveaway/@flodner/20-000-hst-end-of-year-giveaway

And also will post here full text:

We want to ring in 2018 by rewarding our hardworking and loyal community with a huge end of year giveaway!

To make sure we are rewarding HST holders, you must have a minimum of 100 HST in your wallet to be eligible in the contest from December 22nd — 31st.

You will also need to follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram channel so we can contact you if you win.

Each day from December 22nd — 31st we will give 100 HST to 5 randomly selected retweets to the pinned contest message. This retweet should include what you love about Horizon State.
Each day from December 22nd — 31st we will give 100 HST to 5 original tweets that include @HorizonState, $HST and #HorizonState2018 as well as your favorite things about Horizon State.
20 community members will receive 500 HST each for tweeting a link to their post about Horizon State on Reddit, Bitcoin Talk, Facebook or Youtube. Your tweet must include #HorizonStateContest, $HST and @HorizonState. These will be selected by the most original and influential. These winners will be chosen on December 31st.

If you win and do not have the requisite 100 HST in your wallet from December 22nd to December 31st or if you are not subscribed to our Twitter and Telegram channels or if any odd behavior or botting is suspected we reserve the right to withhold your prize.

The contest will start December 22nd AEDT Melbourne time or UTC +10.

We thank everyone of you for your support and wish you all the happiest of years in 2018!

– The Horizon State team

Taken from Horzin State's Medium Blog: https://medium.com/horizonstate/20-000-hst-end-of-year-giveaway-373acaccdb9d

I was interested in the proposal of this project. How do I participate? I have 164 HST. Where do I fill out a Google form or other application form?
Just saw the news about this interesting giveaway - 20,000 HST End of Year Giveaway!

I made repost on Steemit https://steemit.com/giveaway/@flodner/20-000-hst-end-of-year-giveaway

And also will post here full text:

We want to ring in 2018 by rewarding our hardworking and loyal community with a huge end of year giveaway!

To make sure we are rewarding HST holders, you must have a minimum of 100 HST in your wallet to be eligible in the contest from December 22nd — 31st.

You will also need to follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram channel so we can contact you if you win.

Each day from December 22nd — 31st we will give 100 HST to 5 randomly selected retweets to the pinned contest message. This retweet should include what you love about Horizon State.
Each day from December 22nd — 31st we will give 100 HST to 5 original tweets that include @HorizonState, $HST and #HorizonState2018 as well as your favorite things about Horizon State.
20 community members will receive 500 HST each for tweeting a link to their post about Horizon State on Reddit, Bitcoin Talk, Facebook or Youtube. Your tweet must include #HorizonStateContest, $HST and @HorizonState. These will be selected by the most original and influential. These winners will be chosen on December 31st.

If you win and do not have the requisite 100 HST in your wallet from December 22nd to December 31st or if you are not subscribed to our Twitter and Telegram channels or if any odd behavior or botting is suspected we reserve the right to withhold your prize.

The contest will start December 22nd AEDT Melbourne time or UTC +10.

We thank everyone of you for your support and wish you all the happiest of years in 2018!

– The Horizon State team

Taken from Horzin State's Medium Blog: https://medium.com/horizonstate/20-000-hst-end-of-year-giveaway-373acaccdb9d
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello, I see great potential in this, but not nearly enough to get my full support. I already own some coins I purchased on LiveCoin.

What I've seen in your platform and in your videos does not address the issues we have with voting today! Voting turnout in my country, USA, and I'm sure many others, are at all time lows. This is because the establishment has done a lot to discourage voting and make it increasing difficult and more pointless to vote. I am not new to this rodeo. I donated thousands of hours to Bernie Sanders get out the vote canpaign last year, I was a canvas and recruiting captain, and I talked to a lot of people. I also helped my wife get 5000 votes for her Green party candidacy in Santa Monica, CA last year. I am glad you are working with the UN, because I believe in them. I'm also an Uber driver, so I believe you guys are on the right track there as well - it's a great system.

Here's what I want to see - on your roadmap, I'm sorry if this sounds political, but if you want loyalty, and VOTES, you need to REACH OUT!.

1. Paid voting - opt in and opt out, cash on the spot for voting, and benefits for homeless people voting, first time voters, etc!
2. Reaching out to students before they graduate!
3. Use your platform as a layer to allow MORE voting, to supplement mail in and in person voting.
4. Use your platform to do voting confirmations, and make it easy for friends and family members to share ballots, etc. Voting buddy situations so I know who hasn't voted, etc! Let's make this a community effort!
5. Ranked choice voting, etc!
6. Party affiliations - being able to change them easily, etc! Link up with other party members for gatherings and events!
7. Removing barriers to primary voting, etc.
8. Being able to vote from iPads, phones, etc! Why not? it's blockchain!
9. Social media linkage! Hey, I may want my vote encrypted, or I may want to share it with the world! Why not? Yes, I realize this is a conflict of interest for big corporations, but that's exactly why it needs to be available!

I understand this is a serious platform and you are trying to save the government money, but that is not what will give people power and voices. We need this technology in the field, yesterday!

I think this could be the single most important blockchain usage out there, but I need more substance! I am available for chat willoreagan on Twitter, facebook or Linked In.

I can not use telegram because it is buggy and thinks my phone isn't real.

Thank you, and keep up the good work. I look forward to #HODLing these tokens!

Wow, very good points. I hope they will find into the Project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Roadmap is available on the official web-site: https://horizonstate.com/

Also I would advise you to join Telegram group, there is always big and friendly discussion there.
So big that I can't follow all the postings) It's hard to scroll up)

i definitely agree with this post, you can get all the information and announcements in their telegram channel, and if it is difficult to follow the chat, you can use the search option. very easy and useful.
Roadmap is available on the official web-site: https://horizonstate.com/

Also I would advise you to join Telegram group, there is always big and friendly discussion there.
So big that I can't follow all the postings) It's hard to scroll up)
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Over the Horizon - Episode 01. In our first over the Horizon Vlog Co-Founder Jamie Skella recaps some of the latest Horizon State news. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZyL8de30bU

Horizon State Community AMA December 11 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8f4loXTPkM

thanks for the link. i am sure it will be interesting for many ico participants and other bitcointalkers)) waiting for some changes with hst
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
HST is a great token with big future, i like the main idea a lot, of course there are some points to consider, but i's a matter of time. i got my tokens from bounty, then i sold them, when they were 90, and now i am going to rebuy it)) this is one of the most serious projects of this year, i think.
Activity: 3
Hello, I see great potential in this, but not nearly enough to get my full support. I already own some coins I purchased on LiveCoin.

What I've seen in your platform and in your videos does not address the issues we have with voting today! Voting turnout in my country, USA, and I'm sure many others, are at all time lows. This is because the establishment has done a lot to discourage voting and make it increasing difficult and more pointless to vote. I am not new to this rodeo. I donated thousands of hours to Bernie Sanders get out the vote canpaign last year, I was a canvas and recruiting captain, and I talked to a lot of people. I also helped my wife get 5000 votes for her Green party candidacy in Santa Monica, CA last year. I am glad you are working with the UN, because I believe in them. I'm also an Uber driver, so I believe you guys are on the right track there as well - it's a great system.

Here's what I want to see - on your roadmap, I'm sorry if this sounds political, but if you want loyalty, and VOTES, you need to REACH OUT!.

1. Paid voting - opt in and opt out, cash on the spot for voting, and benefits for homeless people voting, first time voters, etc!
2. Reaching out to students before they graduate!
3. Use your platform as a layer to allow MORE voting, to supplement mail in and in person voting.
4. Use your platform to do voting confirmations, and make it easy for friends and family members to share ballots, etc. Voting buddy situations so I know who hasn't voted, etc! Let's make this a community effort!
5. Ranked choice voting, etc!
6. Party affiliations - being able to change them easily, etc! Link up with other party members for gatherings and events!
7. Removing barriers to primary voting, etc.
8. Being able to vote from iPads, phones, etc! Why not? it's blockchain!
9. Social media linkage! Hey, I may want my vote encrypted, or I may want to share it with the world! Why not? Yes, I realize this is a conflict of interest for big corporations, but that's exactly why it needs to be available!

I understand this is a serious platform and you are trying to save the government money, but that is not what will give people power and voices. We need this technology in the field, yesterday!

I think this could be the single most important blockchain usage out there, but I need more substance! I am available for chat willoreagan on Twitter, facebook or Linked In.

I can not use telegram because it is buggy and thinks my phone isn't real.

Thank you, and keep up the good work. I look forward to #HODLing these tokens!

I got positive confirmation on at least one of these questions, #9, during the youtube AMA. Here is the live AMA on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8f4loXTPkM

I am really excited about this project and will pledge to buy many more tokens over the coming weeks. I love their direction!
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
10,000 HST Giveaway!

Horizon State will be entering the next Monthly Coin Contest on Binance! For those not familiar with Binance’s listing competitions, the objective is straight forward: the token with the most retweets at the end of 5 days will be listed on the popular exchange for trade.
https://medium.com/horizonstate/10-000-hst-giveaway-af8415782454
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Was banned of the telegram group for answering a comment about deeponion. I’m quite interested in hst and didnt know you’d ban me for that. Is it possible to be unbanned?

Thx
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As at a very start blockchain technology is immature and I really don't know what to expect from this project. However, in comparison with other startups it is more promising IMO.
Marketcap is very low and has potential to double or tripple, so I as an investor I'm considering to invest some of my fiat into HST.
You can also buy/sell HST on Cryptopia, that's very easy
I did it just to test the process

Regarding developers I'm sure they have great developers and may be will hire more. Not always developers are well-known
Also the conception of Horizon State proved to be very interesting not only for investors, but for broad community

You can check the recent article about the project:
https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/voting-blockchain-startup-horizon-state-locks-partnership-united-nations-gears-partnerships/
Activity: 15
I dont see any developers on the team, only advisors...they are not really worth anything...programmers and developers are the most important for a software.

So where are your developers how many do you have on the team?

Activity: 4
just bought my first HST on Kucoin,i can already see this being listed on bittrex and the price exploding haha
It already hit exchanges. Actually HST token was very fast in listing in different exchanges, and more exchanges will be coming
You can see exchanges which are listed on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/#markets
So you can pick your favorite exchange and invest)

Several days ago HST price was higher so may be right now is good time to invest
Activity: 12
Looks good. Might invest when it hits exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: