Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HST][ICO] Horizon State - Decision Token - voting platform - sale over - page 9. (Read 24766 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
And what is so listlessly discussing Huh on Kucoin pamp was from a week ago to 6000 satosh)) and now the price has flown to 3500-4000. Is there anybody else's quotations on the price account in the future? Will it take 9000 before the new year?

Correction is obvious, it is worth looking at what happens with the main index of crypto currency bitcoin! Perhaps this is a good time to make additional purchases!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
And what is so listlessly discussing Huh on Kucoin pamp was from a week ago to 6000 satosh)) and now the price has flown to 3500-4000. Is there anybody else's quotations on the price account in the future? Will it take 9000 before the new year?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, I see great potential in this, but not nearly enough to get my full support. I already own some coins I purchased on LiveCoin.

What I've seen in your platform and in your videos does not address the issues we have with voting today! Voting turnout in my country, USA, and I'm sure many others, are at all time lows. This is because the establishment has done a lot to discourage voting and make it increasing difficult and more pointless to vote. I am not new to this rodeo. I donated thousands of hours to Bernie Sanders get out the vote canpaign last year, I was a canvas and recruiting captain, and I talked to a lot of people. I also helped my wife get 5000 votes for her Green party candidacy in Santa Monica, CA last year. I am glad you are working with the UN, because I believe in them. I'm also an Uber driver, so I believe you guys are on the right track there as well - it's a great system.

Here's what I want to see - on your roadmap, I'm sorry if this sounds political, but if you want loyalty, and VOTES, you need to REACH OUT!.

1. Paid voting - opt in and opt out, cash on the spot for voting, and benefits for homeless people voting, first time voters, etc!
2. Reaching out to students before they graduate!
3. Use your platform as a layer to allow MORE voting, to supplement mail in and in person voting.
4. Use your platform to do voting confirmations, and make it easy for friends and family members to share ballots, etc. Voting buddy situations so I know who hasn't voted, etc! Let's make this a community effort!
5. Ranked choice voting, etc!
6. Party affiliations - being able to change them easily, etc! Link up with other party members for gatherings and events!
7. Removing barriers to primary voting, etc.
8. Being able to vote from iPads, phones, etc! Why not? it's blockchain!
9. Social media linkage! Hey, I may want my vote encrypted, or I may want to share it with the world! Why not? Yes, I realize this is a conflict of interest for big corporations, but that's exactly why it needs to be available!

I understand this is a serious platform and you are trying to save the government money, but that is not what will give people power and voices. We need this technology in the field, yesterday!

I think this could be the single most important blockchain usage out there, but I need more substance! I am available for chat willoreagan on Twitter, facebook or Linked In.

I can not use telegram because it is buggy and thinks my phone isn't real.

Thank you, and keep up the good work. I look forward to #HODLing these tokens!
Activity: 53
Will this ever be available on any big excahnges? I'd like to buy but the spread is enormous on current exchanges.

We cant just release on large exchanges - that is outside our control. They control the tokens listed.

Our job is to show volume and force them to list us.
I'm very curious - who merged to 0.13 - $ 0.16 Huh who are these lucky ones ?? it's clear that bounty hunters, but most likely it's a special "super greedy" cast of bounties. Enrich the panties at the bottom and sell all the hard-earned coins))) Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

This is common practice in almost all projects, even without looking at the bounty people are merging with the goal of buying lower but sometimes losing their savings because the token is growing! I recently saw an example when poured 6-7 cents a coin, and now after 3 months it is already 1.6 dollars worth and this is not the limit!
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Glad that I bought some Decision Tokens when the price at $.25 I hope to see this coin will go the moon. And a very goods new that crytopia added this coin on their exchange, hope to see more exchanges and markets for this project. I got also free Tokens at viralexchange and still I'm holding for it. Keep up the good work guys. Buy now while the coin is so cheap at the moment.
Activity: 8
There will be an annoucement by the UN about $HST on nov 25 ! http://coinmarketcal.com/?page=2

It's still time to buy !
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
Great news, and I think that's one more reason why prices increases ($0.356562 at the moment I'm writing the post)
Also on Cryptopia people can buy/sell HST with Litecoin and even Doge, which is good
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Horizon State - Decision Token (HST) is list new exchange Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/933826233191641088

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=EDDIE_BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
What was the token price during the preICO?

So after the airdrop (all ICO participants received a 100% airdrop), it settled at about 5c USD.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What was the token price during the preICO?
Decision Token(HST) is now live on Cryptopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz 
Exchange, Marketplace & Forums

Welcome to the family Smiley
♦♣♥♠
Who translated the HST tokens into the Kucoin exchange? I am interested in how this exchange? Is it normal? I'm interested in the situation with the introduction and withdrawal of money.
Normal exchange. Registration is less than a minute. Mail, password and authenticator for two factor security. Orders on the HST are processed at the average once a minute. I'm watching that sell orders with a price of 0.00017000 removed))) Well, there still is a "feature" of its own coins and daily freebie its holders. but I did not delve into it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Who translated the HST tokens into the Kucoin exchange? I am interested in how this exchange? Is it normal? I'm interested in the situation with the introduction and withdrawal of money.
Wow! HST is on the fast rise again!
Only an hour or so I checked and price was $0.3, now it's $0.335797

Regarding those who sold, I'm also interested to know why they did so. (So guys if you are here - you can comment your motivation)
But of course people might need money in cash for different reasons.
As I read in telegram, Cryptopia is expected to list HST in the nearest future!
♦♣♥♠
I'm very curious - who merged to 0.13 - $ 0.16 Huh who are these lucky ones ?? it's clear that bounty hunters, but most likely it's a special "super greedy" cast of bounties. Enrich the panties at the bottom and sell all the hard-earned coins))) Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yes, HST grows in price now.
At the moment of this post $0.26
I don't even follow Telegram group (there are almost 2K people there), as I'm sure HST price will grow, especially after first contracts which should be signed soon (it was mentioned by team in telegram I remember this)
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
It is climbing back up! $0.23 right now. Thats nice.
HST price fell a bit (I hope many of you used this time to buy), now it's starting to grow

Some info from Horizon State Telegram announcement:

Livecoin will begin Trading on November 22nd.

Cryptopia will begin trading by end of November.

As for me personally, I like Cryptopia and I know many people use it, so I would like to advise you to sell after tokens are available there.
As for me I will Hold)
Next there will be 2 more exchanges that will listing the HST tokens.
https://twitter.com/HorizonState/status/931794295836827648

I would like to see Binance, but I think if the project will develop it is likely, it is not very convenient to create a new account on Kucoin for trading these tokens!
Pages:
Jump to: