Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HST][ICO] Horizon State - Decision Token - voting platform - sale over - page 6. (Read 24766 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 11
I forgot about this ico and just realized i have over 30,000 coins... To dump or to hold...

You are probably very big investor if you forget about such things))
I think what to do might depend from your strategy. If you are trading you can sell then expect to buy a bit lower.
But on the long term I'm sure HST price will rise significantly

long term yes...2-3 months from now HST will grow 5x minimum
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
I forgot about this ico and just realized i have over 30,000 coins... To dump or to hold...

You are probably very big investor if you forget about such things))
I think what to do might depend from your strategy. If you are trading you can sell then expect to buy a bit lower.
But on the long term I'm sure HST price will rise significantly

dump now while is still high then buy back again at 20-25 000 sat..
Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
lol.One must be very naive to believe in all these contests. Look to the explorer, in the dates of the contest there weren't mass payments of 100 or 500 tokens at all.
In the lists winners are the same people and most of those who boosting HST from the outset.

You are wrong. As a contest winner I can assure you that this was great contest. I'm not member of Horizon State and even though I helped in bounty campaign (i.e. posting this thread, twitter, signature campaign, some articles) I received tokens for this, and didn't stay in touch with Horizon's Team, apart from reading Telegram. But it's impossible for me to read and take part in big discussions there, so I'm not very active recently.
But I followed all the rules of contest and won, even not 1 time.
Don't be so pessimistic.

There will be always people who don't believe in contests, but I believe and I win occasionally. I can provide you some other examples from real life. Several years ago I won iPad in a restaurant, there was a contest something like who will be #1 on spending in 2-3 months - will win iPad, several other who were in Top-10 also won presents. Some of my friends were making fun at me, saying - that company representative will win it, but I kept going to that restaurant and inviting friends, colleagues (that period I had many meetings so that's how I stayed #1, I didn't spend extra funds extensively) - and yes I won, I still have that iPad.
And in student times many years ago I won mobile phone, only just by filling up questionnaire. Well, that time I was really surprised, the phone was new and at that times it was Nokia one of the best models at that time market.
So miracles happen (even small miracles as we discuss in this case).

Contests really are very unexpected and pleasant, personally I'm not such a lucky person but I have several acquaintances who have received good gifts I participate in the competition at no cost! Again, the holding of competitions indicates that the company is interested in promoting and this basically plays at the price of the token itself in the future!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You can always buy back when the price goes down again especially  now that the coin market is in the red. You just have to time your entry right to buy back.

Yes, right now price is $3.31, and I remember a week ago or so it was $5 or higher
So I might buy some more tokens, I already got some from KuCoin
I liked this trading site, I sold some Flixx tokens there, but the amount of ETH was less than needed to withdraw so I bought some HST with it
On Etherdelta price might be better, but this site is slow and hard to use for me

I like Kucoin very much. You can get HST and other tokens just holding KCS.
lol.One must be very naive to believe in all these contests. Look to the explorer, in the dates of the contest there weren't mass payments of 100 or 500 tokens at all.
In the lists winners are the same people and most of those who boosting HST from the outset.

You are wrong. As a contest winner I can assure you that this was great contest. I'm not member of Horizon State and even though I helped in bounty campaign (i.e. posting this thread, twitter, signature campaign, some articles) I received tokens for this, and didn't stay in touch with Horizon's Team, apart from reading Telegram. But it's impossible for me to read and take part in big discussions there, so I'm not very active recently.
But I followed all the rules of contest and won, even not 1 time.
Don't be so pessimistic.

There will be always people who don't believe in contests, but I believe and I win occasionally. I can provide you some other examples from real life. Several years ago I won iPad in a restaurant, there was a contest something like who will be #1 on spending in 2-3 months - will win iPad, several other who were in Top-10 also won presents. Some of my friends were making fun at me, saying - that company representative will win it, but I kept going to that restaurant and inviting friends, colleagues (that period I had many meetings so that's how I stayed #1, I didn't spend extra funds extensively) - and yes I won, I still have that iPad.
And in student times many years ago I won mobile phone, only just by filling up questionnaire. Well, that time I was really surprised, the phone was new and at that times it was Nokia one of the best models at that time market.
So miracles happen (even small miracles as we discuss in this case).
You can always buy back when the price goes down again especially  now that the coin market is in the red. You just have to time your entry right to buy back.

Yes, right now price is $3.31, and I remember a week ago or so it was $5 or higher
So I might buy some more tokens, I already got some from KuCoin
I liked this trading site, I sold some Flixx tokens there, but the amount of ETH was less than needed to withdraw so I bought some HST with it
On Etherdelta price might be better, but this site is slow and hard to use for me
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
have just found out that the price of hst increased! i feel so terribly sorry that i sold it for a low price (( although at that moment it was the highest price ever.. and then it fell down, i thought i did the right thing.. uff))) if only i knew)) i think i knew on some level)) even the article in forbes about the hst token was very promissing! good luck to the guys who still hold the tokens! this is definitely a serious projetc

Activity: 259
have just found out that the price of hst increased! i feel so terribly sorry that i sold it for a low price (( although at that moment it was the highest price ever.. and then it fell down, i thought i did the right thing.. uff))) if only i knew)) i think i knew on some level)) even the article in forbes about the hst token was very promissing! good luck to the guys who still hold the tokens! this is definitely a serious projetc
and the price at which you sold? if not a secret Smiley the price at the peak he had 5$+
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
All these articles gave a definite effect on the cost of the token. How do You think?

I hope so)) In general very good marketing of Horizon State's team is definitely causing very positive effect on token price.
Even the contest alone - it's the best contest I've ever seen)

But I unfortunately had no positive emotions from the contest. Because I daily tweeted posts and spent my time writing a big article. And the result was zero. I even asked in twitter why the winners were only 9, instead of 20 as stated in contest rules. But no one answered me.

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Activity: 259
added to listing to some of the exchanges will be a cool tool.will help to achieve the new heights project.
any chance for new exchange maybe?
Activity: 322
Community AMA 02 with Co-founders Nimo Naamani and Jamie Skella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25hlJ1FzDNM
Horizon State Community AMA with Co-founders Nimo Naamani and Jamie Skella, hosted by our Communications Manager Jason Fleurant. Horizon State is one of Australias largest blockchain startups. You can find answers to commonly asked questions, as well as recent happenings at Horizon State.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Damn, watched it go up from 50 cents to 5$

Shame I didn't buy
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
It seems like Price will moon next days. Weak sell side, low market cap, good product.
Yes, price of HST token is rising very fast
So if you want to invest, that's probably good decision
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
And so I see the growth of the token, who can explain what it is connected with? There is a desire to invest not much
Defintely a keeper. Glad i bought this at 1.20$. Had no much info about team or community, but the idea is great.

There is a lot of info about team on the official site and on many other resources. I.e. Jamie Skella attended many conferences and gave many interviews about Horizon State.

Also here is recent tweet from company's official Twitter:

"Our Co-founder Nimo Naamani will be presenting at GovPay.Asia  alongside teams from Microsoft and Mastercard. They will be presenting to delegates from India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines & Australia."
https://twitter.com/HorizonState/status/949085978165211136
Pages:
Jump to: