Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 24. (Read 879142 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Question...

So..once the blocks are completed...and I have on my poloniex account more than 1000 HUC i get to receive that 3-1 Chi on the release date in poloniex..right?....So, do I need to keep now any HUC if I sell em am I eligible for that bonus? Should be fine right?  Huh

according to polo dev  yes

Question will i be able to check how much chi I am owned?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
how the price of a Chimera coin ?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
the price went down so fast, i think its trying to accumulate and panic holders will be sorry if they will sell what they have right now
better to hold and wait even if it will take some time, just keep watching and wait for the pump..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
HUC Rise now
i think HUC can be expencive price next years
Activity: 283
I made a paper wallet...now how do I transfer out of it?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
I sold huc now , when will I get the tokens

Upon Chimaera release.

for now, keep your private key safe.
Activity: 274

Grin Grin I think huc will to 20K sat.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Did i get free CHI when i would buy HUC now on poloniex?

I think poloniex will watch the time the block will be made and everyone before it will get the coins.

I dont think you need to have to wait a few blocks cause that would be strange.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 688
Merit: 611
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
how minimal HOLD to get Chimera??
Activity: 18
sr need windown 64 for play game
i use win32 but after down and install dont play game

Wait a day til this Chimera frenzy settles. Devs and others will probably help you get started but at the moment hypnotized by chi.

---

Holding good amount of it . So after 1680000 block we can sell the coin ?

yes i think

I have heard that when you are using polo, you should wait approx 60blocks to be sure. But i don't know for sure.

Snailbrain said on the other thread that it is not clear how Poloniex will manage it, they may halt trading for a few blocks to make it simpler to determine who has each coin at 1680000.

According to Poloniex's response, from the lead Dev - If you keep them in poloniex - they will allow you to redeem your Chi when it is released.

CHI will not be released until the coming months. I suppose they will just keep track of the amount of huc you had in your wallet at the snapshot block. Unfortunately I do not know how the exchange back-end works.
It may be that they halt trading around block 1.68million in case people sell or buy on that block. I've asked for some clarification but i do not know if I'll get a response in time.

A snapshot does not need to interfere with Huntercoin itself in anyway - so you can do what you want with HUC.

If you want to be "100% sure/safe" keep HUCs in your personal wallet.

Regardless, huc is still very cheap, one of the most innovative, and useful to the future coins, but also a historic coin that will appeal to the public, and has a history of good integrity by devs. A lot of better quality old coins are rising now and the post snapshot dump might be a good chance to buy huc for the next rise. Probably smart to let it dump for a while and bottom out, then buy back in.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

yes i think

I have heard that when you are using polo, you should wait approx 60blocks to be sure. But i don't know for sure.

Anyone can confirm this ?

Thanks in advance.

No one can confirm this for sure. Probably not even Polo. Dump at your own risk after snapshot.
exactly as we still seeing a huge pump right now inside polo and it will be the holders decision when to sell their coins, its good to see
the value rising up and those who played provably already gaining now.
Activity: 10

yes i think

Thanks in advance.

fair enough, thanks for your reply.
No one can confirm this for sure. Probably not even Polo. Dump at your own risk after snapshot.
legendary
Activity: 938

yes i think

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 10

yes i think

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 7
If any HUC whale or dev wants a Japanese, French, German, Spanish or Chinese translation for this HUC ANN in exchange for a bounty, please contact me.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

yes i think

Pages:
Jump to: