Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 26. (Read 879142 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
did you manage to withdraw any BTC from Poloniex?

They seem to be automatically deferring any withdrawal requests to "Awaiting Approval"

actually i didn't moved any BTC today, i could try later to move some
in the past i didn't had problem (i just had to confirm a link on an email polo send when you want to withdraw)

--
Update:
just tried to withdraw 0.1 btc, i just had to enter my 2FA 6 digits, confirm the email and now i'm wating the standard bitcoin confirmation time (i see the tx listed as pending in polo transaction history)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think polo official notice on CHI redemption will be actual pump trigger.

which note?
quoting snailbrain post about polo notice
It's okay to announce that we will redeem balances for people and allow withdrawals, but it is important to clarify that this is in no way a promise of a listing (Not that we're ruling a listing out).

it seems to me they are delegating to snailbrain to communicate that, this doesn't mean they will communicate that too, otherwise why wait less than one day to release the notice?

I could be wrong but i think they will not release any note

did you manage to withdraw any BTC from Poloniex?

They seem to be automatically deferring any withdrawal requests to "Awaiting Approval"

Developer!

which note?
quoting snailbrain post about polo notice
It's okay to announce that we will redeem balances for people and allow withdrawals, but it is important to clarify that this is in no way a promise of a listing (Not that we're ruling a listing out).

it seems to me they are delegating to snailbrain to communicate that, this doesn't mean they will communicate that too, otherwise why wait less than one day to release the notice?

I could be wrong but i think they will not release any note
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Developer!
Seems like storm is coming  Grin
Looks like a Pump and Dump to me.

I didn't expected more, i successfully liquidated my position (i just had 100k) at 0.001, sorry for who gets burn, this is crypto-coins world

P.S.
a little math: market cap at 0.001 = 1.678 M$ ... and this rapresents a 5% of the chimaera coins so what did people expect, chimaera being worth 33Mil $ on release?

but as said this is crypto-coins world, where price manipulation is real (just watch what happened to Ripple few days ago, where i got burned shorting it btw Cheesy)

and for a real dump wait tomorrow... but hey... some whale could even play on huc rising it even more after the snapshot to trap other people, who knows...

P.S.
basing prices on the fact that HUC value goes almost to nothing after snapshot, so just do the delta between my numbers and your HUC target price post-snapshot to do your considerations
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
who is enjoying the Moon ride?

Well that was a surprising pop but I am holding HUC for my Chimaera Coins  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
who is enjoying the Moon ride?

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Seems like storm is coming  Grin
Looks like a Pump and Dump to me.
Activity: 274
Merit: 251
Seems like storm is coming  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Since it has been mentioned a few times now that Huntercoin will be abandoned with Chimaera coming:  I plan on maintaining the Huntercoin codebase, at least with upstream updates from Bitcoin/Namecoin, for the forseeable future no matter what goes on with Chimaera as well.  So HUC is definitely not dying.

I wouldn't be surprised if Huntercoin lives longer than all the rest...
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
we would still recommend withdrawing them of course.

When? Is there a deadline? Will HUC still be traded after?

Yes, HUC should still be traded after.

no deadline - only the block 1680000 deadline.

i only put that "we would still recommend withdrawing them of course." as a normal crypto safety measure.
I believe Poloniex is probably one of the most secure exchanges (i'll leave my coins in there Smiley)
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

When? Is there a deadline? Will HUC still be traded after?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
I  have had confirmation from Poloniex regarding the snapshot :

legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
I'm in talks with poloniex and all looks good (they said yes) but I'm just waiting a double confirmation with regards to the time span between snapshot and release date and if that is still fine..

Any update on this?

As long as redeeming Chimaera tokens does not require destroying / surrendering HUC or the actual private keys for addresses, we can redeem them for our customers.

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

waiting for a response with regards to time scales after huc snapshot till Chimaera release.

Did you ever get an update on this?  Can I keep my huntercoin on poloniex and receive the Chimaera tokens?

EDIT:  Went ahead and moved them to a local wallet just to be safe Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Well I've just done the most stupid thing ever - I've forgotten the passcode to my wallet since I haven't used it for 3 years or so. I guess that's it then - no way to recover my HUC? :/

https://walletrecoveryservices.com/wallets/ Has been able to help before. Worth a shot

Thanks, just sent him a message. I also found this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.942017

Anyone who can adapt it for HUC perhaps please?
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Well I've just done the most stupid thing ever - I've forgotten the passcode to my wallet since I haven't used it for 3 years or so. I guess that's it then - no way to recover my HUC? :/

https://walletrecoveryservices.com/wallets/ Has been able to help before. Worth a shot
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Since it has been mentioned a few times now that Huntercoin will be abandoned with Chimaera coming:  I plan on maintaining the Huntercoin codebase, at least with upstream updates from Bitcoin/Namecoin, for the forseeable future no matter what goes on with Chimaera as well.  So HUC is definitely not dying.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I think HUC will hit 10000 sats soon  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wont everyone buy HUC right before block 168000 to get free Chimera?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Except this game pays you to play it 😈

Icon
Pages:
Jump to: