Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 28. (Read 879142 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
And if you do not keep the coins on the exchange?

Poloniex might issue chi to huc holders, but if they don't or if there is some question you should withdraw coins to your wallet for that day.

Here is a suggestion. Instead of plugging up the huc thread with talk about a different coin, people can discuss Chaemera on the original thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262599.80 or on the Chi thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xaya-true-blockchain-gaming-fully-decentralized-games-1784048

So now back to huc. Will devs currently on huc still give some time to it, at least to update code periodically? Is it possible that with Chimaera a person without dev experience could work on huc? How much knowledge would an outsider need to integrate huc and chi, or does the fact of two blockchains mean they have to be separate projects?

Also

Btc coop and Mithril did a lot of work with huc over the years. I understand with Mithril there was a falling out and BTC coop is in need of financial interests. Has there been any effort to keep these two on the periphery of either or both projects? Or are bridges burned?
Activity: 910
Merit: 506
And if you do not keep the coins on the exchange?
Activity: 51
a small update regarding the 10k cutoff.

We've been discussing this today and you will be pleased to know that we have decided that we will lower the minimum HUC balance for free CHI to 1000 HUCs Smiley

great news thank you for this.

I have readed up last 2 pages.
people upset about receiving coins for free in an entirely different project?Huh

The project looks good. 5% of the new project is being given to huc players. It is funny to see people complain.

One minor complaint.  Shocked Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

& What happened to Bitcoin coop?

THIS ^^^ If they lost some money then this would be why they are upset otherwise it's probably FUD. I have 1500 HUCS and I cannot afford buy more so the 10000 cutoff is not good for me either. I will not complain but if somebody want's to combine coins I will do it.

If you want I can hold your coins in my address for snapshot, then send them back + chimaeras afterwards. Just send me a PM if you're interested...

very kind but now not required. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

We've been discussing this today and you will be pleased to know that we have decided that we will lower the minimum HUC balance for free CHI to 1000 HUCs Smiley

I think this is great move that supports early buyer/hodlers who purchased back when HUC was much more expensive.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
people upset about receiving coins for free in an entirely different project?Huh

... Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

... I have 1500 HUCS and I cannot afford buy more so the 10000 cutoff is not good for me either. I will not complain but if somebody want's to combine coins I will do it.

Hopefully devs will address that. Chaemera looks like an awesome project. How long does a person have to do the Chi extraction after the snapshot? Does it have to be done that day or can it be a few weeks later?

That cannot be done the same day just because CHI wallets will not be available at the time. I am fairly sure you can do that whenever you like after the CHI wallets are available, be it few weeks later or few years later - as your coins will be set in blockchain, and only your privkey could unlock them.

... Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

... I have 1500 HUCS and I cannot afford buy more so the 10000 cutoff is not good for me either. I will not complain but if somebody want's to combine coins I will do it.

Hopefully devs will address that. Chaemera looks like an awesome project. How long does a person have to do the Chi extraction after the snapshot? Does it have to be done that day or can it be a few weeks later?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

The project looks good. 5% of the new project is being given to huc players. It is funny to see people complain.

One minor complaint.  Shocked Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

THIS ^^^ If they lost some money then this would be why they are upset otherwise it's probably FUD. I have 1500 HUCS and I cannot afford buy more so the 10000 cutoff is not good for me either. I will not complain but if somebody want's to combine coins I will do it.

If you want I can hold your coins in my address for snapshot, then send them back + chimaeras afterwards. Just send me a PM if you're interested...
Activity: 51

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Nothing funny there. Its sad community was treated like that. People were promised very good deal by burning/swapping their HUC coins to CHI. Developers told multiple times the HUC holders will be rewarded at extremely good rate. Instead of that HUC holders get just a miserable portion as 'free coins' (which is unwelcome change of announced plan by itself). Hence the severe disappointment.

It's much better to abstain from promises, than to promice a lot then give just very little. That is a deceiption, and it raises many concerns and suspicions on the underlying reasons, such as creating hype to sell devs stash, for example.

One minor complaint.  Shocked Arbitrarily making the snapshot cutoff 10,000 leaves out a lot of small people who have been the core of huntercoin.

Look at Chimera thread for answer. He was frustrated by the same reasons as outlined above.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I still can't run it on win10 Roll Eyes

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
thanks snail. long live Huntercoin! good luck Chimaera!

MM and COOP, sorry to see you guys go. and hope to continue seeing you around in the future.

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

It's possible to calculate the approximate total number of Chimaera based on :
HUC owners receive 3:1 CHI . There are around 16million in circulation.
This= ~ 50million CHI for HUC owners.
If 5% of CHI= 50 million, then Total CHI= ~ 1 billion

I think that in practice it will be 20-40% of the whole HUC.
It is 1-2% of all CHI
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Hi all,

There are no plans to cease the voluntary Huntercoin support. The project is opensource and developers are welcome as always to contribute.

Chimaera is a separate  project.

HUC Snapshot is a courtesy - the 5% are free Smiley

If you recently purchased HUC expecting to receive 100x Value increase then I can only apologize for any misunderstanding.
It is a bonus to current huc holders.

More detailed Chimaera project information will be released after the Huntercoin snapshot.

It's possible to calculate the approximate total number of Chimaera based on :
HUC owners receive 3:1 CHI . There are around 16million in circulation.
This= ~ 50million CHI for HUC owners.
If 5% of CHI= 50 million, then Total CHI= ~ 1 billion
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
What will happen to the unburned HUC coins? Will dev continue the development work of huntercoins?

No burning scheduled. I think HUC development will happen at same pace as years before
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
What will happen to the unburned HUC coins? Will dev continue the development work of huntercoins?
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Hahaha what a joke.

The HUC devs start hyping the "great rate" they are going to be giving to HUC holders while offloading their stash and then announce a measly %5 to the community.

Oh wow, looks like they have even edited and deleted some of their posts!

If the HUC devs had any respect beforehand, you just lost it all. Proven yourselves to be nothing more than common scammers, liars and thieves. Proven to be untrustworthy when it comes to money. Its not that bad a trait, most people lose their shit over stacks of cash. Just don't try to act like your all saints.

What a god damn shame that I believed there was something here.

Who's knows, the only pump your going to see is if polo announce supporting the swap. Then again your just scamming because its only %5 of Chimera but noobs don't know that! They will buy anything if its mentioned by polo or the whole trollbox hypes.

Good work devs. I wont be participating in the ICO.

I know I speak for the majority and sadly your funding just took a major hit. You think you "saved" because your flipping the pheasants %5 but you just trashed your name and reputation in one fell swoop.

Congratulations faggots,

I hope you have some corporate deals lined up because you won't get fuck all from me  Cool
Huntercoin owners will keep their huc and get some chi as well, 5% of the total supply. Chi will probably add something to huc, if done well, so long term huc supporters should do okay.

If somebody does not like huntercoin they honestly shouldn't buy it, there are other coins they can focus on.

It looks like a good coin to me though.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Wow, so much excitement about free coins! Tongue 

Seriously though, it was previously stated that it would be a PoW chain, so if 5% is airdropped to HUC holders, 5% to founders, and 5-whatever% is ICOed, that doesn't seem totally unreasonable. I am generally not a fan of ICOs or premines, but I'm not gonna complain about airdrop before even hearing details of the rest of coins wrt premine, ICO, and amount that will be mined.

don't you see that. they don't care HUC holders any more.

they want BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: