Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 272. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I will send you my 12 HUC and you will stop posting in this tread, post you address here

Dude, glance that that red trust...just ignore the fucker. Wink

You are fucker!! I close wallet and after this Runaway exception exlusion blablabla i trying recovery full backup open walelt after this send my message: Cannot recovery full database  Huh

I'm sure we are all willing to overlook your broken english (though it is very hard to understand you), and we understand your frustration but can you please stop cursing?! It is uncalled for.

I am running this program on 4 older computers. One of them is win xp. On the xp one it will freeze every now and then. I simply close then reopen the program. It still works.

If your harddrive is going bad there is not much anyone can do for it. (it might not ever work, but it is an issue on your end)

You can keep all your guys by backing up the wallet.dat,  You SHOULD already know this, you have been told this. Maybe you are to interested in either A trolling us, or B being to frustrated to understand. On a new install, you can copy your original wallet.dat back into the original place and your guys will all still be there.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will send you my 12 HUC and you will stop posting in this tread, post you address here

Ok waiting because create new wallet.dat  Angry and please you can kill my generals?? CP1 CP2 CP3 CP1 CP2 CC cc P7 etc..... Angry fuck waiting again 10 hours and never never close wallet not responding  Sad

There is: HDa65VxLGsyRzJsAuFQpPTCAsgoCaUpAJq

Next week i go to buy SSD

I can give you for playeing after this 50-50? i have only 18 generals....

PS: I can try use backup without database?? or need re-download blockchain again?

You are fucker!! I close wallet and after this Runaway exception exlusion blablabla i trying recovery full backup open walelt after this send my message: Cannot recovery full database  Huh
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Yap...now wlalet crahed ..don't play this game again....is veyr problems here ...
I will send you 5 HUC if you stop posting in this thread. OK?

Send my 12 huc and stop because i loss again fuck all huc all team what is tihs shit?? close wallet and never open Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Anyone give a quick update on HUC?  I was considering investing in the coin, and not sure what has been going on with the coin since the developer passed away.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Yap...now wlalet crahed ..don't play this game again....is veyr problems here ...
I will send you 5 HUC if you stop posting in this thread. OK?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
The admins for this coin need to make new servers or something. The game can't afford so many players I guess because more players = more lag. This is probably why the game isn't so popular, because of the lag and a low specs pc can't run it. I can't even play this game because it lags too much on my pc. Such a shame, its probably fun too. If the game is going to be made for phone devices, PLEASE make it for android as well.

It's one world, inside the blockchain - by lag, you mean pauses? the game is supposed to be slow, it's 1 minute per block.

the interface just needs some fixes/improvements which are being worked on

Low spec PC can easily run it.

The pain part is downloading the chain

i have this problem......5-6 minutes for 1 block after 20-30 sec ...

Freezes I'd guess. I get lots of this too, pendings, non responding..then bang everyone but you moved and you're dead or blew yourself up for nothing. Makes it very hard to play.

5-6 minutes for 1 block after 20seconds? what does this mean
FUCK WALLET NOT RESPONDING!!!! I AM Scarry because after close wallet probably never open  Shocked
The admins for this coin need to make new servers or something. The game can't afford so many players I guess because more players = more lag. This is probably why the game isn't so popular, because of the lag and a low specs pc can't run it. I can't even play this game because it lags too much on my pc. Such a shame, its probably fun too. If the game is going to be made for phone devices, PLEASE make it for android as well.

It's one world, inside the blockchain - by lag, you mean pauses? the game is supposed to be slow, it's 1 minute per block.

yap i don't understand is problem..is not good because i can destruct player's on time  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

legendary

Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
why lol ? is not true ?

it's impossible

even all the shitcoins have value Smiley

RAmen!

Let the idiots keep dumping.. the cheaper the coin gets the more inclined I am to try crazy tactics with higher risks.
Why now the price go very very down ? 2-3 weeks ago was easy to pick up coin and the price was 0.0027 BTC and now is very very hard and the coin is at 0.0008 !

if the price went down to 0.00001 then you can buy all coins in circulation (almost for 6 btc).. it's impossible - or I would buy all - it will balance

probably you already sold your coins? Sad

--

be patient, don't be dumb

yah...people sold immediatly coins   Tongue not good ideea  Tongue
legendary
ok i put this comand and now working but i can't understand nothing...

"-2" : {
            "color" : 3,
            "0" : {
                "x" : 61,
                "y" : 415,
                "dir" : 9,
                "stay_in_spawn_area" : 0,
                "loot" : 0.00000000
            },
            "1" : {
                "x" : 119,
                "y" : 471,
                "dir" : 6,
            }
        },
        "-3" : {
            "color" : 0,

etc...what is this?

Also, try:

game_getplayerstate

That will show you you.

game_getplayerstate not working....

are you trolling
ok i put this comand and now working but i can't understand nothing...

"-2" : {
            "color" : 3,
            "0" : {
                "x" : 61,
                "y" : 415,
                "dir" : 9,
            },
            "1" : {
                "x" : 119,
                "y" : 471,