Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 274. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Also, begging for HUC isn't going to get you anywhere now, most of us gave quite a few away already, there was a large giveaway to start from the devs,  and they are harder to get now and that's not going to get better.

You can mine or buy them easily enough, it's not like a HUC is a BTC after all. A HUC or two won't last you long anyway.

I'd invest, a few dollars is all it takes. Same as a burger but a burger won't be worth more in 3 months time and you don't go stand outside McD begging for money to try their stuff do you?

The price you pay for being late to the party is a few dollars now, the price for not joining the party because you didn't want to risk a few dollars could be significantly more in years to come. Could be talking pizzas not burgers. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Guy's with all the questions.... questions are good n great, but understand the tech dude just passed away, so maybe you would be better off trying to solve your problem and then post it here. Cause chances are someone is having the same problem. Rather than cludder with Q/A time spend those in a PM maybe. HUC isn't some pump coin that needs bumps on bitcointalk. It will make it *finger crossed* I bought the day before the Dev died and I think it would be pretty shitty to flip the switch on you guys so far. So lets fucking do this thing and grow this games. I watched Dota since before Guinsoo was deving it on wc3. The secret shops used to be secret! (prob not even called secret shops anymore.)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://www.oktal.ro/ssd/kingston-v300+120gb+sata3-o89041.html#

This ssd is ok ? writing speed: 450 mb
viewing speed: 450 mb  Tongue

is only 100$ hahaha  Tongue
Activity: 6
Maybe HUC can pump again or grow, if HUC can use for more activity. If there are pool for HUC. So can grow fast Cheesy

And how to solve the slowly and not respond when play it :v

My 6 char has kill in hang situation or not respond  situation  Sad

Where I can download the old version one Huh??

I will use it, because that is easy process or just use some RAM Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
time to buy

seems that some whales are going to pump huc  Wink

shhhh! lol
Activity: 55
Yeahhhh...... today I lost 2 teams because of PENDING...
I tried to delete transaction, restart client with scan... but nothing help.

edit, I have set transaction fee too >.<
Activity: 42
time to buy

seems that some whales are going to pump huc  Wink
impossible to play, the blocks in the game very slowly counted. 3 hours of the game for more than ten times removed the transaction deadlocks.  Sad

I know  Sad Angry
Activity: 2
please donate some of your possessions, I need 1.1 HUC to play and I'm a newbie,

HUC: H87H5sKn53wzj6DhyXXZHYkj4joH3mzBGY

thank you, may god bless you  Wink
Activity: 2
please somenone send me 1 huc,i really want to play

HEevTWQNQucYoV8CKZrZjPrZrSHk7zsTEv

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
impossible to play, the blocks in the game very slowly counted. 3 hours of the game for more than ten times removed the transaction deadlocks.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
I don't understand some people...kill you for 1-2 huc....stupid's man!

Actually, it's not. 1 soldier = 1/3 of 1.005 HUC so thats a profit of 1+ HUC per kill. Scale 100X
The pending operation is this name again again?  Shocked
I don't understand some people...kill you for 1-2 huc....stupid's man!
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Did your chars have less than 5 HUC?  Cheesy
This game is really very slow now...5-6 min for 1 block fuck this shit!  Shocked

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/

< 1 minute

the game is very slow, sometimes move to wait 5-7 minutes. purse hangs every 10 minutes, today hangs 3-4 teams of 6 run. This needs to be corrected.

yah i know...for this my 3 characters has destructed  Angry
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This game is really very slow now...5-6 min for 1 block fuck this shit!  Shocked

< 1 minute

the game is very slow, sometimes move to wait 5-7 minutes. purse hangs every 10 minutes, today hangs 3-4 teams of 6 run. This needs to be corrected.
I have a proposal:

you can not give destruct characters who have less than 5 HUC

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

< 1 minute
Jump to: