Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 281. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
now i trying to re-syncornization i erease all in appdata only wallet.dat not ...and not working crahed  Cry Cry Cry

probably the wallet i sent you (which was working perfectly) is still in your email.. if you deleted it, it's probably in your trash.

but, i'll send it you again..

yes you send my walle....i playeing game today happy...and this night crashed againg Sad Runaway except ...i deleted all in appdata and use wallet.dat backup and don't working it's problem  Cry

don't know then sorry, make sure you never close client when it's not responding.

Download the whole chain, make backup this time, so you do not need to do it again.

add wallet, it will work.

I just tried your wallet again and it's working fine.

You working??? is very strange What coins you havei n wallet? please go generals in base :| now re-download blockchain and tomorrow send my huc ok ? and sorry for your friend working on namecoin  Sad is very sad  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
now i trying to re-syncornization i erease all in appdata only wallet.dat not ...and not working crahed  Cry Cry Cry

probably the wallet i sent you (which was working perfectly) is still in your email.. if you deleted it, it's probably in your trash.

yes you send my walle....i playeing game today happy...and this night crashed againg Sad Runaway except ...i deleted all in appdata and use wallet.dat backup and don't working it's problem  Cry

don't know then sorry, make sure you never close client when it's not responding.

Download the whole chain, make backup this time, so you do not need to do it again.

add wallet, it will work.

I just tried your wallet again and it's working fine.

yes you send my walle....i playeing game today happy...and this night crashed againg Sad Runaway except ...i deleted all in appdata and use wallet.dat backup and don't working it's problem  Cry
legendary

now i trying to re-syncornization i erease all in appdata only wallet.dat not ...and not working crahed  Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
fazzerking--

Hello I can help you with ur wallet.dat, i am a supporter for huntercoin. The wallet may not be distributed into the blockhain of our server, try to send me ur wallet.dat so i can verify it to the blockchain. Matthew

This him is trust?

Don't give your wallet.dat out to anyone.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Snailbrain you can help my again?  Sad and this time i want create new wallet because this wallet.dat maybe is corrupted  Shocked

Man, have you read this?
http://huntercoin.org/information/mikhail-sindeyev/

I think your problems are not the most important thing at the moment for Snailbrain. What do you think?

No shit. Figure it out dude and Snail if there is anything I can do to help the project along please let me know. I intend on contacting you soon anyways, but today isn't the day.

I will continue accumulating HUC and I am sure the game will continue to grow/evolve.

Hang in there,

BAC
fazzerking--

Hello I can help you with ur wallet.dat, i am a supporter for huntercoin. The wallet may not be distributed into the blockhain of our server, try to send me ur wallet.dat so i can verify it to the blockchain. Matthew

This him is trust?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Snailbrain you can help my again?  Sad and this time i want create new wallet because this wallet.dat maybe is corrupted  Shocked

Man, have you read this?
http://huntercoin.org/information/mikhail-sindeyev/

I think your problems are not the most important thing at the moment for Snailbrain. What do you think?
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
My sincere condolences Snail... I am very sorry for your loss and of course feel for his family and the rest of his friends,
Vic
Snail wallet suck again Sad(( can send you again wallet.dat? i don't understand tyhis! now not respoding open and stop working run away exception
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Really sad news.
My condolences!
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
I am very sad about it, my condolences snail.

But I'm sure his name won't be forgotten, huntercoin is a milestone in the game and cryptocurrency history and Mikhail "thecoder" Sindeyev is bound to it forever
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Shit fire that is a bummer.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
What ever you need snailbrain, I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure the huntercoin community will help with whatever we can.

(also teared up)
legendary
Jump to: