Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 285. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
FUCK THIS SHIT WALLET   Angry Angry Angry Angry FUCK YOU!!!!!!

ok, don't expect any help with that attitude

Now the game is too big pause

Client freezes every 5 minutes!  Huh

need to leave it, do not end the task.. looks like a qt issue as pointed out by someone else a few posts ago.
You can try the unofficial client posted a few posts up (although i have not checked it for safety)...

if you are getting insane hard disk activity during any freezes, try defragging the datadir with defraggler

WARNING: The tranzaction may not be correct! blablabla what is solution? pleasse no no syncronization again please not!! becausw lost 60 huc  Angry

try rescan, need full error message

or look for transaction that you can delete

not working man my coins already lost good night all....

coins don't get lost

if you have your wallet then you have your coins (try your backup)

You are stupid right?? I have soldiers on road man!!! 60 huc on this!!! FUCK THIS SHIT !!!!

what is your Hunters name so i can get the coins? or if you are leaving huntercoin, please can i have your stuff? send to [email protected] cheers

-------------------

Hi, I am thinking about buying some Huntercoins, but am a bit worried. Can somebody tell me why there are already 650k Huntercoins? There should only be about 250k with 10 created each minute since february 1st.

Difficulty takes a while to adjust, and pools add hash "bit by bit"

to be fair, it's probably better, otherwise no one would have had a chance to play (without paying a fortune per coin).. at least everyone has had a fair chance incase they do go up in value some more..

also the majority of the coins come from inside the game, so the masses have all had a chance to get them (even if block times have been fast).. and 5k of giveaways were given out over the first few days (maybe 7 or more?)

C2, cv, CP4, CP7, XB, SS,  MM, HG, SE my team.......

I can give you wallet.dat for save my coins? give 50% you please Smiley

ok send it [email protected]

but honestly, if you have a bad attitude in future, i won't help Smiley p.s. don't want 50%.. i'll just check if i can fix

ok sorry man fro my attidute very sorry but is 2 time 2 ua happed this Sad

Ok i send you wallet.dat e-mail: [email protected]
Activity: 24
Hi, I am thinking about buying some Huntercoins, but am a bit worried. Can somebody tell me why there are already 650k Huntercoins? There should only be about 250k with 10 created each minute since february 1st.

to be fair, it's probably better, otherwise no one would have had a chance to play (without paying a fortune per coin).. at least everyone has had a fair chance incase they do go up in value some more..

also the majority of the coins come from inside the game, so the masses have all had a chance to get them (even if block times have been fast).. and 5k of giveaways were given out over the first few days (maybe 7 or more?)

Thanks for the answer! I found this article: http://cryptolife.net/huntercoin-the-coin-thats-a-game/. There it says there were already 39,000 blocks, when there should have only been 9000. Are people aware of this? I am worried they might start calling it an instamine when it gets bigger.

need to leave it, do not end the task.. looks like a qt issue as pointed out by someone else a few posts ago.
You can try the unofficial client posted a few posts up (although i have not checked it for safety)...

if you are getting insane hard disk activity during any freezes, try defragging the datadir with defraggler

WARNING: The tranzaction may not be correct! blablabla what is solution? pleasse no no syncronization again please not!! becausw lost 60 huc  Angry

coins don't get lost

You are stupid right?? I have soldiers on road man!!! 60 huc on this!!! FUCK THIS SHIT !!!!

what is your Hunters name so i can get the coins? or if you are leaving huntercoin, please can i have your stuff? send to [email protected] cheers

-------------------

but honestly, if you have a bad attitude in future, i won't help Smiley p.s. don't want 50%.. i'll just check if i can fix

ok sorry man fro my attidute very sorry but is 2 time 2 ua happed this Sad
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

coins don't get lost

-------------------

coins don't get lost

-------------------

C2, cv, CP4, CP7, XB, SS,  MM, HG, SE my team.......

coins don't get lost

-------------------

C2, cv, CP4, CP7, XB, SS,  MM, HG, SE my team.......
legendary
The Crown has been taken and is on it's way back to yellow base.....

check the chat log here
http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/

check the crown location here

http://huntercoin.info

legendary

coins don't get lost

-------------------

to be fair, it's probably better, otherwise no one would have had a chance to play (without paying a fortune per coin).. at least everyone has had (and still has) a fair chance incase they do go up in value some more..

also the majority of the coins come from inside the game, so the masses have all had (and have) a chance to get them (even if block times have been fast).. and 5k of giveaways were given out over the first few days (maybe 7 or more?)
Activity: 24

coins don't get lost

legendary

coins don't get lost

Client freezes every 5 minutesHuh

WARNING: The tranzaction may not be correct! blablabla what is solution? pleasse no no syncronization again please not!! becausw lost 60 huc  Angry

legendary
Huntercoin miners, try our new merged mining pool at http://manicminer.in

What is different with this pool? It is the first one implementing merged mining with scrypt coins, this means you can mine different coins at the same time without losing any performance. Basically it is free money!!! Right now we are mining all of these coins, all of them at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

You can multiply easily your profit by mining all of them!!

Fantastic! I've switched over and am mining there now!

Thanks!

how's that pool working out? Do you get to pick the currency you get rewarded with?

I don't know about that pool in particular, but merged mining means that you mine as usual but get all of the mined coins at the same time (that's the whole point of merged mining, so that chains can share hash power and the miners do not have to decide for one of them; this is win-win).

not finding any huntercoins there tough...
Is pool hashrate too low??

pool hash rate only effects the time (until target times are met), the same amount of coins are produced on the map every block (8.75 + 0.25 to the crown older)..
FUCK THIS SHIT WALLET   Angry Angry Angry Angry FUCK YOU!!!!!!
legendary

WARNING: The tranzaction may not be correct! blablabla what is solution? pleasse no no syncronization again please not!! becausw lost 60 huc  Angry

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Huntercoin miners, try our new merged mining pool at http://manicminer.in

What is different with this pool? It is the first one implementing merged mining with scrypt coins, this means you can mine different coins at the same time without losing any performance. Basically it is free money!!! Right now we are mining all of these coins, all of them at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

You can multiply easily your profit by mining all of them!!

Fantastic! I've switched over and am mining there now!

Thanks!

how's that pool working out? Do you get to pick the currency you get rewarded with?

I don't know about that pool in particular, but merged mining means that you mine as usual but get all of the mined coins at the same time (that's the whole point of merged mining, so that chains can share hash power and the miners do not have to decide for one of them; this is win-win).

not finding any huntercoins there tough...
Is pool hashrate too low??
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
if the holder of the crown entered into strips color is he going to die?
or together with another character to 30 blocks ?

the crown would be delivered, the owner earns the reward and the crown appears in a random spot on the map

Spots areas for crown :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5119249
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
if the holder of the crown entered into strips color is he going to die?
or together with another character to 30 blocks ?

the crown would be delivered, the owner earns the reward and the crown appears in a random spot on the map
Jump to: