Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 313. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Added the nodes and it works. Currently at 8144 blocks, hopefully all will load.

Under run type %appdata% and then navigate to Huntercoin. Now open a text editor like notepad and add the nodes:
addnode=192.241.222.65
addnode=192.81.209.210
addnode=178.32.31.41
Then save this to that same folder (you can get the quick address by double clicking on it in the address bar) as huntercoin.conf (you will need to have file extensions visible - at least in my case). File extensions can be enabled by going to view and ticking "File name extensions".
Activity: 40
i got this message now

http://oi59.tinypic.com/ziomle.jpg

my connection is ok,but i have 10 hours left,and chronon blocked at 41972 few hours its same,not crush,not freeze,just blocked

I deleted nameindexfull.dat and game.dat but still blocked

i have 10 mb/s real download speed,all downloads are closed
also i restarted my pc

I have the same problem. It`s on w7.
My wallet won`t sync. I added nodes and the -rescan to the shortcut and still not syncing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
I installed 1.05, deleted all files except wallet.dat but wallet started crashing with different error (not 11db exeption). It refusing to download blockchain again. I rebooted pc and now its just freezed (main wallet window not showing at all). Seems something went really wrong. Are we going to relaunch?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I have probably all the problems mentioned here above all together on a single wallet. That really starts to be unplayable. That was a nice experiment. I am not dev anything in crypto but seen from here my take is that we are reaching now such sort of state where the blockchain game data storage, the number of transactions and all forks make it impossible to catch up.
If you want Chronokings to rely on this, you'll have to consider twice the scalability

But your coins are simply awesome, innovative and full of promises, keep the good job, most people here are also convince taht soon or late it is you who will disrupt the alt community coins
Activity: 7
i got this message now

http://oi59.tinypic.com/ziomle.jpg

my connection is ok,but i have 10 hours left,and chronon blocked at 41972 few hours its same,not crush,not freeze,just blocked

I deleted nameindexfull.dat and game.dat but still blocked

i have 10 mb/s real download speed,all downloads are closed
also i restarted my pc
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
i can't create .conf file ! i don't know how and where to put this node ! Why is so hard to create an update ? hard game lool !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i can't play and i get this message

i got this message what can i do Huh

i have 4 gb ram/7 gb free space on partition c where is  huntercoin instaled
i use windows 7 64 bit
I had the same prob after 1.0.0.5, delete all but wallet in appdata, then rescan.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
I need to upgrade the wallet (still on 1.02 or 1.03 i think), but im afraid of losing the coins..
Do i just need to save the .bat file that is generated from "export wallet" and then i can replace anything?

?

to upgrade you don't touch your wallet Smiley

Can anyone help me with Team Viewer ?

no, and don't let anyone else access your pc either

on windows?

go to :

c:\users\\appdata\roaming\Huntercoin

create new file: huntercoin.conf

in the file put

addnode=192.241.222.65
addnode=192.81.209.210
addnode=178.32.31.41

--

easy

How i can create .conf file ? text documents ?
Activity: 24
I need to upgrade the wallet (still on 1.02 or 1.03 i think), but im afraid of losing the coins..
Do i just need to save the .bat file that is generated from "export wallet" and then i can replace anything?
legendary

no, and don't let anyone else access your pc either

on windows?

go to :

c:\users\\appdata\roaming\Huntercoin

create new file: huntercoin.conf

in the file put

addnode=192.241.222.65
addnode=192.81.209.210
addnode=178.32.31.41

--

easy
legendary
how i can rescan?
its windows run comand?
i try from windows run but not work
i m blocked at
chronon: 41972

yes either run from command prompt

huntercoin-qt -rescan

or create shortcut and edit (add -rescan on the end)

can anyone help me ? . I have a problem ... i download last version and i open it but i must to wait to sync ? I must to delete last version ? I lose my money ? Anyone can put here a tutorial ? Thank's

add nodes

why would you lose money??? keep wallet.dat backup always Smiley
can anyone help me ? . I have a problem ... i download last version and i open it but i must to wait to sync ? I must to delete last version ? I lose my money ? Anyone can put here a tutorial ? Thank's
how i can rescan?
its windows run comand?
i try from windows run but not work
i m blocked at
chronon: 41972
legendary
read back like 5 posts Smiley

or.. try -rescan

or

re-download the chain, there has been a hard fork
sometimes is required - maybe some how you download some bad blocks, no idea.. works for me.. but redownlaoding chain will work
delete everything except huntercoin.conf and wallet

as for people with 20 generals and not much space.. yep we know, we a re working on it.. for now, don't control so many generals Smiley
Activity: 88

The same.
http://oi60.tinypic.com/5a1imc.jpg

i have 4 gb ram/7 gb free space on partition c where is  huntercoin instaled
i use windows 7 64 bit
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Does anyone find it odd that this hasn't hit the media yet? Are they asleep? This has got to be the biggest innovation in gaming in a very long time.
Jump to: