Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 312. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
i tryed also from morning and nothing ! bullshit updated from 1800  !

if you are not nice, i won't help Smiley

this is all basic cryptocurrency stuff -

if you want to guarantee it to work on windows

1. Download update 1.00.05
2. Unzip File to a Folder
3. go to c:\users\\appdata\roaming\huntercoin\
4. Delete everything except wallet.dat
5. create a text document and enter this inside it

Code:
addnode=192.241.222.65
addnode=192.81.209.210
addnode=178.32.31.41
printtoconsole=1

rename the document to huntercoin.conf
(make sure it's not actually called huntercoin.conf.txt)

6. Run Huntercoin-qt.exe in the folder you extracted the updated contents into

it will work.. if not - then it is user error... honestly - sorry

Great, i managed to get game to normal play, and i see all my chars destroyed =( while i was on a wrong blockchain =( Pure unluck.
But atleast im getting experience. =)
Can someone donate me 1 huc again =)  HHVwQCmGBCDXGTaj1gdVV1SiuuHBMAP2zQ
Promise to give it back with interest =) when i earn more
How have you do it??

I've deleted all data files except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf, rebooted the comp and launched wallet again. Then patiently waited for several hours. I tryed it several times though. Last time wallet was freezed, but in a debug.log it was showing that blocks are beeing downloaded. If it will not work, just try again and again. Eventually it will get to normal (i hope). Im running win7 64bit on laptop with i7.

BTW, thanks to someone who sent me 5 hucs.

np

it wil work, read - windows downlaoding of chain is painful, it wil become unresponsive, do not end it, just wait.. if you want it to sync faster buy an ssd or use a ramdrive to download the chain.. if this is to complex then just wait.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
i tryed also from morning and nothing ! bullshit updated from 1800  !
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Great, i managed to get game to normal play, and i see all my chars destroyed =( while i was on a wrong blockchain =( Pure unluck.
How have you do it??

I've deleted all data files except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf, rebooted the comp and launched wallet again. Then patiently waited for several hours. I tryed it several times though. Last time wallet was freezed, but in a debug.log it was showing that blocks are beeing downloaded. If it will not work, just try again and again. Eventually it will get to normal (i hope). Im running win7 64bit on laptop with i7.

BTW, thanks to someone who sent me 5 hucs.

there is only 1 chain.. the forking due to a bug was the first few hours of release

characters do not disappear if you kept your wallet (unless killed)

Well, i think they were killed, while i was trying to catch up with a game.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
How have you do it??
legendary

there is only 1 chain.. the forking due to a bug was the first few hours of release

characters do not disappear if you kept your wallet (unless killed)

legendary
guys... read UP

if you get the error and you have updated

start with -rescan

if doesn't work

all you need to do is redownload the chain Smiley (you can try deleting the other dat files first, not wallet though)

delete all but wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf (which has your addnodes)

and you are fine Smiley
How to start with -rescan?
Nothing to do, for me..
legendary
The huntercoin.info map I guess may not be accurate since the daemon has not been updated based on some previous posts. I will check it out in the next couple of hours when I can get in front of a PC.

sending you 100 HUCs (later)

awesome job
Activity: 99
i tried from morning to fix this but i can't ! The people who make this update don't know to put something more simple ? like one click like another programes updates . We are in 2014 , not in 1980 ! If i want to delete all what i must to save ? And i must to save from appdata / roaming/huntercoin ?
legendary
guys... read UP

if you get the error and you have updated

start with -rescan

if doesn't work

all you need to do is redownload the chain Smiley (you can try deleting the other dat files first, not wallet though)

delete all but wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf (which has your addnodes)

and you are fine Smiley - remember syncing on windows is very slow, the client may show not responding, just leave it and do not end it, or you may corrupt the data and have to start again (if a rescan doesn't fix)
There are a lot of SetBestChain in debug.log
It's almost 24 hours i'm trying to relauch a game. I just wonder how many forkes there are in blockchain?
There is a problem after the update:

upload immagini gratis

same thing with my client after update and databse redownloading, i have restarted it several times, now its just stuck on 8 hours late
legendary
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
I am not sure why other people are having problems, but I have been happily playing this game for 3 days now.  Collected about 50 coins, and upgraded successfully every time.  Never had to delete files or -rescan.  I am on version 1.005 at the moment.

When you start the wallet it takes about an hour or two to sync, depending on how far you are behind.  During that time it appears to be frozen, and a lot of other things on your PC become slow.  But be patient.  The blockchain is big.

I am on Lubuntu 13.04, and I boot into text mode before I start X.  That has always been the way to stay stable in Linux.

A few questions.  Can I delete debug.log?  It is becoming quite a large file.
Must I put huntercoin.conf in the .huntercoin directory?

Great gameplay.  Very enjoyable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hi

looks like i have some rollbacks on my characters

*probly my bad connection
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
i got this message now

my connection is ok,but i have 10 hours left,and chronon blocked at 41972 few hours its same,not crush,not freeze,just blocked

I deleted nameindexfull.dat and game.dat but still blocked

i have 10 mb/s real download speed,all downloads are closed
also i restarted my pc

I have the same problem. It`s on w7.
My wallet won`t sync. I added nodes and the -rescan to the shortcut and still not syncing.

Restarting the client seems to fix that. Also, try adding the nodes from the OP. If worse comes to worse, try deleting everything except your wallet.dat & conf file.
Activity: 75
is it on an exchange yet?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Added the nodes and it works. Currently at 8144 blocks, hopefully all will load.

Under run type %appdata% and then navigate to Huntercoin. Now open a text editor like notepad and add the nodes:
addnode=192.241.222.65
addnode=192.81.209.210
addnode=178.32.31.41
Then save this to that same folder (you can get the quick address by double clicking on it in the address bar) as huntercoin.conf (you will need to have file extensions visible - at least in my case). File extensions can be enabled by going to view and ticking "File name extensions".

Do you have windows 7 ? I did this but it still doesn`t work.
Jump to: