Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 309. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Great work snailbrain!

I'm having the same problem as others. My huntceroinqt is stuck at block 41972. Also I got the warning. My version is 1.0.05.
I've tried -rescan and adding nodes, doesn't work.

Is there anything I can do beside to download the whole blockchain again?

Anyway poloniex does not receive HUC ,that 's why nobody can dump them. Cryptorush unlisted it.
Datachain is exploding tha mount of data is huge and forks keep arriving
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great work snailbrain!

I'm having the same problem as others. My huntceroinqt is stuck at block 41972. Also I got the warning. My version is 1.0.05.
I've tried -rescan and adding nodes, doesn't work.

Is there anything I can do beside to download the whole blockchain again?
Activity: 61
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Have anyone noticed delays on Poloniex deposits? My firsts went very fast, but today one took about 30-40 minutes to show up, and the one after that is still in the limbo after more than 1 hour and an half.

Mine took 8 hours.. Blockchain is slow. Just be patient. Money will eventually get there.
Activity: 61
Have anyone noticed delays on Poloniex HCO deposits? My firsts went very fast, but today one took about 30-40 minutes to show up, and the one after that is still in the limbo after more than 1 hour and an half.
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Ahh...  Debug.log says I am receiving 1 block every 30 seconds.  With errors it drops down to 1 block per minute.

But Huntercoin is also generating 1 block every minute!!!!   Shocked

So catching up is very, very slow.  That is why we cannot sync.  The number of new blocks generated is almost the same as the number of blocks received when we try to sync!

We need 10 minute blocks, not 1 minute blocks!

Or we need to propagate the blocks at a rate of 10 seconds or so.  But I suppose with more and more players the rate of propagation across the network is slowing down.  At some point the rate of propagation will be less than 1 block per minute, and then the game will collapse.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Hey guys, I'm really keen on this coin but I can't work out how to mine it...?

I joined the f2pool which was hard enough since I don't speak chinese(!) but couldn't seem to do anything more than mine Litecoin with it.

Does the pool merge mine HUC while you mine Litecoin or something? I really wanna start playing the game but need to get my entry fee.

Any generous people out there wanna help out?!  -------> HLU9Y9dmRP3qDuCiTKvjVzwEWVYu5tHkkK

I'll pay you back once I manage to mine some! Smiley

guess its merged mining yes, you will be payed out in litecoin 99% chance
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Question. When i sending character somewhere and its moving, may i close the wallet and leave like for several hours, while character can go by himself? Or i should keep wallet online all the time for my chars keep going?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I'm really keen on this coin but I can't work out how to mine it...?

I joined the f2pool which was hard enough since I don't speak chinese(!) but couldn't seem to do anything more than mine Litecoin with it.

Does the pool merge mine HUC while you mine Litecoin or something? I really wanna start playing the game but need to get my entry fee.

Any generous people out there wanna help out?!  -------> HLU9Y9dmRP3qDuCiTKvjVzwEWVYu5tHkkK

I'll pay you back once I manage to mine some! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Suggestion: Can you add are distance calculator for a distance that needed to be travelled for a character when you sending char to a certain point?

That is fantastic idea. Now i must be all time by my computer and wait when will character come to his position i order him to go.

yep we will soon .. another column which says distance to destination in blocks..
Activity: 84
Suggestion: Can you add are distance calculator for a distance that needed to be travelled for a character when you sending char to a certain point?

That is fantastic idea. Now i must be all time by my computer and wait when will character come to his position i order him to go.
Pff i've been building, searching, debugging for 3 days to get p2pool to work.
asked snail to put in height field, wich helped.
Now i am having again issues, p2pool says cant pint p2p connect, is connected tough to huntercoin

Huntercoin gives me following error socket recv error 10054
disconnecting node 127.0.0.1:61671

think i am about ot give up, worked days still no result

My ( and probably other) hope rely on your project Sad

probably try asking in the p2pool thread?

Blockchain is taking FOREVER to sync.  I have been on 8 - 9 hours behind for about 6 hours now.

In debug.log I keep on seeing "Flushed wallet.dat = 22900ms" etc.

What does that mean?  Seems like a long time to waste.

The two arrows in a circle are moving very very slowly - about once every 15 minutes.  And they advance only a little bit.

Are we being DDOSed?

takes a long time if you have a slow hd

if your hard disk light is going crazy, it's working, jsut need to wait..

try to go to help, debug.. and see if the blocks are coming it Smiley

i've been talking to p2pool dev, he doesnt have a clue, so..

Guess i'm gonna switch to mpos
but problem is i dont have much time the next days..
legendary
Now i am having again issues, p2pool says cant pint p2p connect, is connected tough to huntercoin

probably try asking in the p2pool thread?

Blockchain is taking FOREVER to sync.  I have been on 8 - 9 hours behind for about 6 hours now.

What does that mean?  Seems like a long time to waste.

The two arrows in a circle are moving very very slowly - about once every 15 minutes.  And they advance only a little bit.

Are we being DDOSed?

takes a long time if you have a slow hd

if your hard disk light is going crazy, it's working, jsut need to wait..

try to go to help, debug.. and see if the blocks are coming it Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Blockchain is taking FOREVER to sync.  I have been on 8 - 9 hours behind for about 6 hours now.

What does that mean?  Seems like a long time to waste.

The two arrows in a circle are moving very very slowly - about once every 15 minutes.  And they advance only a little bit.

Are we being DDOSed?
Activity: 403
Merit: 251
I do think that soon the blockchain will be too big to download.  Any thoughts on pruning it?  Thin client?

Can I delete debug.log?  It is getting quite big.

you can put printtoconsole=1

in conf file.. will make faster and not create it

blockchain will get big, but by the time it's really big, storage space will be cheap.. probably in <"3" years you will be able to buy a 1 TB Micro SD Card.

Storage Space is increasing faster than moores law.

---

SSD is the way to go.. in fact.. i think i'll buy one right now lol

Blockchain size is not a problem at about 10..20 GB per year. And the old db tormenting mechanical HDDs is not a problem
if the block data becomes available as a separate download. After the first 2 GB perhaps?

legendary
posted this in wrong area

currently, due to block times not being 1 min.. the Crown of Fortune is probably worth around 30$ an hour..

anyone want to quickly calculate it?

have to nip out Smiley
Mind you - has anybody checked why the blockchain takes so long to sync?  Any funny loops in there?  With most coins 2 weeks would sync very quickly.

At the current rate new players wll eventually take weeks and months to sync.  And that would make the game unplayable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks for all your answer.

I'ld like to play, I missed 0.1 coin to launch a game, but since I may die soon, may be I can buy a few coins.

I know there is some exchange but I'm not registered on them. Someone can send some coins? I can pay for them in Dogecoins or Mintcoins and I can send them first.
I don't want to invest, juste want to play so probably between 3 to 15 coins as you wish.
HMYEy2fZkeN3XWoBXrdvoU5gwQrhBpJZRu
Jump to: