Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 326. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I also need some HUC to start my first character.
Too bad there is no faucet yet.
I saw in the old topic from here a bounty for opening a faucet, it will motivate others to start one but I don't know if it's still available.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
snailbrain i/m gona sleep today?  Roll Eyes

is running again.. could just be temporarly while we debug the problem

don't hold your breath Smiley

working on it though... we WILL make Huntercoin run flawlessly - ...................
Activity: 4
snailbrain i/m gona sleep today?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
plz can anyone send me 1.05 HUC so i can start to play?

I'll send it back as soon as i can

thank's

HGx86rHSERMHQEXMAkCSFug56B8TqYfStN
legendary
There is a bug --

it's being looked into ..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hello Snail, just to verify - you will only die if you go AFK inside you spawn. It's ok to AFK anywhere else on the map?

no it's even worse they will kill you even with 0.5 coin now lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
Hello Snail, just to verify - you will only die if you go AFK inside you spawn. It's ok to AFK anywhere else on the map?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 105
it worked for like 10 min Smiley)
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
blockchain stucked again
Activity: 105
The game is frozen, anybody else? Blocks problems?
pls read the last 30 posts.   No Pool mining
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The game is frozen, anybody else? Blocks problems?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
So game is stuck right now ?
Activity: 328
Not sure how much influence this website has, but, go to this link, ctlr+F (find) HUC and keep pressing the UP arrow on the left hand side.
Get several free votes every day, so keep doing it and boost this coin up the lists.

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
And may someone donate me a 1.01 huc again to start it over? =)
When i will earn more in a game i will give it back =) I promise. =)

HB12kdJaQEvwT1Z4Bxt11WJdeBJM8QQ918

BTW, snailbrain , may u please add info in a starting post that player will die in 30 blocks if he will not leave spawn area. Seems u didn't mention it.
Question, where that new player starting fee of 1 huc is going? To miners? On a field?

Its in the name - and then when you die, it goes on the field to be picked up by another player.
When you die, miners get %, and then when you bank, the miners get another %

ok, thx

Activity: 328
When the blocks start mining again I'll send you some HUC Snail. You guys deserve it, its a great game and when the mining pools get going its going to be even better!
legendary
We will be launching a Huntercoin focused pool very soon.  It will be a simple and easy to use, low/no fee pool.  It will eventually supporting merged mining on both sha and scrypt, but will likely be scrypt only at launch.  We also intend to experiment with a unique mechanism for verifiable payout, down the road.  We are currently stress testing the basic underlying infrastructure.  Our hosting resources are temporarily funded by private sponsorship.

Although the core development team is comprised mostly of "lurkers" on bitcointalk, we are well known within certain pockets of the coin communities.  We can offer reference privately upon request, for serious sponsorship or investment inquiries.

While we applaud the efforts of senne and others to get a pool up, we do not feel that p2pool alone is appropriate for most, particularly for newbie miners.  Also, his configuration sounds like it will be particularly high latency, which will likely cause the pool to under-perform.

We are pleased to see some bigger, existing pools trying to help out.  However, a single dominant pool is more of a problem than a benefit for any crypto, and could be particularly dangerous for this chain due to the human mining process.

Stay tuned.

good to know.. keep us updated
Jump to: