Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 34. (Read 879154 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 251

I'll try that now & then rescan & let you know, although I was using an unpruned blockchain at the time because I was mining with the daemon.

Thanks.

Edit:  tried keypoolrefill & rescanned - no difference I'm afraid. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I uploaded the v1.4 chain to mega:
http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php/topic,24070.msg30637.html#msg30637

This should make it possible to do deletetransaction. (but wallets are only backward compatible, a wallet file that was used with Huntercore will no longer work with v1.4 client)

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
you can try with -zapwallettxes command line arguments (not console command)

not sure if domob ported this, but i think yes because bitcoin already had it at the time of porting, so refer to bitcoin docs for that command line argument:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Running_Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
You could try deletetransaction in console
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

I'll try that now & then rescan & let you know, although I was using an unpruned blockchain at the time because I was mining with the daemon.

Thanks.

Edit:  tried keypoolrefill & rescanned - no difference I'm afraid. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Well don't know if you had the same bug i had when i lost my 1300 hucs running a prune node, but snailbrain post a suggestion for me and it worked Smiley found them and made a new wallet. My problem is i lost them 1 second they were there, next after i closed and reopened qt they were gone, here is a link to what he suggested to me, might help Smiley

Start of my problem: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.7840

and snails response/fix:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.7860

Hope if helps

Icon

Thanks.
IconFirm

Have you tried to use abandontransaktion command in the console? It helps me a few times

Yup - tried that earlier:

The top TX is red because I tried clicking the "abandon transaction" option in the QT wallet to see if the sum would return to my wallet - it didn't.

Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Well don't know if you had the same bug i had when i lost my 1300 hucs running a prune node, but snailbrain post a suggestion for me and it worked Smiley found them and made a new wallet. My problem is i lost them 1 second they were there, next after i closed and reopened qt they were gone, here is a link to what he suggested to me, might help Smiley

Start of my problem: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.7840

and snails response/fix:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.7860

Hope if helps

Icon

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
IconFirm

Have you tried to use abandontransaktion command in the console? It helps me a few times

If the tx don't exist in blockchain, the coins didn't get sent and are not lost. If they are unconfirmed you could just delete these tx (if using daemon with "deletetransaction ") and rescan.

Hi wiggi, thanks for the suggestion. I tried it on the first TxID using:

Code:
~/huntercoind deletetransaction 4ec87119207535c35943473aec9bee2a81fd278d07b65e5bb72c6f59cde6bf5e

but got this error:

Code:
error: {"code":-1,"message":"transaction is already in blockchain"}

So it seems the transactions are in the blockchain, but none of them show up in the explorer - very strange no?

This particular tx is not in the blockchain.

You can delete any tx from a wallet (even the actually confirmed transactions) if the wallet is rescanned with an almost empty blockchain (e.g. with only a few hundred blocks). This only takes a few seconds, then all tx appear as unconfirmed.

Not sure about the rescan error, probably best to delete this blockchain and start over with the downloaded one if you still have a copy.

I'm confused - why would the wallet report that the Tx was in the blockchain if it wasn't?

I no longer have the chain download & chain.huntercoin.org leads me to a server welcome page - has that gone now also?

If anyone can post a link to the huntercoin blockchain download I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks.

OK - following up on this issue, I finally downloaded a new blockchain & compiled the QT wallet as advised so that I could actually see what was going on with my missing payments. After rescanning using the original walletDAT file all 15 payments show in the wallet:

image sharing sites

The top TX is red because I tried clicking the "abandon transaction" option in the QT wallet to see if the sum would return to my wallet - it didn't.

image upload no size limit

In the below shot it can be seen that none of the payments are in mempool or have any confirmations:

image upload no registration

In the below shot you can see that the address used to send the payments to Poloniex is the same as previous payments made from the same wallet to the same address - all of which were successful, only the last batch of 15 payments are lost/missing.

images

It seems that I have HUC7500 floating around "somewhere" & I'm at a loss of how to get them back. I'm not sure if this is a bug in the blockchain, a bug in the client or a problem with the Poloniex wallet (although they seem sure that it isn't) - so I'm completely open to suggestions or ideas on how I can fix this - no matter how weird or wonderful....

Thanks all.
legendary
Is there a problem with the server? Two of my characters were charged but the characters did not come. Twenty blocks passed.

should work every time, at least for me.

Which client are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Is there a problem with the server? Two of my characters were charged but the characters did not come. Twenty blocks passed.

There is no server. Tongue On rare occasions, though, I've seen GUI glitches like that which go away if you restart the client. If that were the case, then you would not have managed to move your Hunters from their spawn locations in time, causing them to despawn, which will eventually give you your HUC back.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How do I open the character. I entered the new hunter click information but I can not login.

Make sure your wallet is at least 200 HUC.
ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
How do I open the character. I entered the new hunter click information but I can not login.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This is an early one of a kind cryptocoin with a built in game, I remember this starting and the tragedy that went along with it, R.I.P but great things have been achieved over these many years.

Glad to see it still beating that drum Smiley
legendary
why is chain.huntercoin.org down ? can we bring it back ?

Hi Buck.

It was for the old chain and as we wanted everyone to move over to the more stable and better performing huntercore we let the vps expire.

Best bet is to download huntercore and sync from scratch. Shouldn't take too long.. maybe 24 hours on a good machine..

Otherwise I'll try to upload the none pruned huntercore chain for you tonight if you need.

im ok snail - i have a full chain syncd scratch that i needed for my old wallet. just thought it might still be useful for others.

and good luck with chimera. i still dont quite understand what it means for huntercoin? all HUCs are migrating to CHI?

You'll be able to trade in HUC for CHI up until a certain date/block for a very good rate..

will have more info soon Smiley

im ok snail - i have a full chain syncd scratch that i needed for my old wallet. just thought it might still be useful for others.

Defo useful. Any chance you could upload/share it?

Thanks.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Hi Buck.

It was for the old chain and as we wanted everyone to move over to the more stable and better performing huntercore we let the vps expire.

Best bet is to download huntercore and sync from scratch. Shouldn't take too long.. maybe 24 hours on a good machine..

Otherwise I'll try to upload the none pruned huntercore chain for you tonight if you need.

and good luck with chimera. i still dont quite understand what it means for huntercoin? all HUCs are migrating to CHI?

Yes please!!  Smiley
legendary

Hi Buck.

Pages:
Jump to: