Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 31. (Read 879154 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I dont get will HUC be exchanged for Chi ?

Or do you need to buy them with btc and you only get some free chi for the huc you got ?

Also interested in this qustion. It will be free distribution like Byteball or WCT.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I dont get will HUC be exchanged for Chi ?

Or do you need to buy them with btc and you only get some free chi for the huc you got ?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

They'll release more info soon and then we'll see but I think it will work out better than your scenario.

Best solution might be to pay small amounts from snapshots once a year for 5 years or so. That would keep huc on par with chi and encourage new devs to work on huc. No matter what other projects are built on chi, and no matter how many game coins come up, hunter was first. In fact it still is one of the few coins that has started the shift to 'useful' algorithms, and the only real game coin so far to do that.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
is this time to buy HUC? when will CHI release?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This game is so difficult. I keep getting killed and only reach the bank with very few huc. How will I make enough to cover death costs ? Eben though it is 100 and not app like before it is still difficult. How sre people making bank here ?

Maybe the game will be fixed so it has different levels for beginners.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Nice pump happened.

... and was killed with devs' decision to not burn HUC for CHI. At the time when already high marketcap coins like Dash and Etherium are doing 100 to 500% like it is nothing, already super-low marketcap HUC can't even 100% without major correction, super lame.

I'm totaly disappointed, should have invested time and money into something else.

Why is a burn so important?

A snapshot means we get to keep huc and get chi aswell...

Looking from investor perspective, this deal is as follows:

1. Buy HUC so you can get free CHI,
2. HUC/CHI ratio is unknown,
3. BTC/CHI ratio is unknown,
4. As soon as Huntercoin blockchain snapshot happens, there will be a major HUC dump because there are no longer benefits from holding those coins. What makes sense is to convert all your HUC, at any rate, into BTC and then invest BTC into CHI or something else.

So it could all end up like:

1. Invest 1 BTC into HUC,
2. Get 1,000 CHI for free,
3. Lose the most of your invested 1 BTC because you highly likely didn't dumped HUC first then later find out you lost even more because BTC/CHI ratio is 10,000. So now you are sitting with 1,000 CHI and 0.25 or so BTC (or 3,500 CHI) hoping that one day, highly likely not before summer, your 1,000 CHI will get you 0.75 BTC or so (or your 3,500 CHI will get you at least 1 BTC) else you'll lose money here. Good luck!

Too many unknowns and no burn only makes that worse.

I think your estimates are a bit extreme.

They'll release more info soon and then we'll see but I think it will work out better than your scenario.
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Nice pump happened.

... and was killed with devs' decision to not burn HUC for CHI. At the time when already high marketcap coins like Dash and Etherium are doing 100 to 500% like it is nothing, already super-low marketcap HUC can't even 100% without major correction, super lame.

I'm totaly disappointed, should have invested time and money into something else.

Looking from investor perspective, this deal is as follows:

1. Buy HUC so you can get free CHI,
2. HUC/CHI ratio is unknown,
3. BTC/CHI ratio is unknown,
4. As soon as Huntercoin blockchain snapshot happens, there will be a major HUC dump because there are no longer benefits from holding those coins. What makes sense is to convert all your HUC, at any rate, into BTC and then invest BTC into CHI or something else.

So it could all end up like:

1. Invest 1 BTC into HUC,
2. Get 1,000 CHI for free,
3. Lose the most of your invested 1 BTC because you highly likely didn't dumped HUC first then later find out you lost even more because BTC/CHI ratio is 10,000. So now you are sitting with 1,000 CHI and 0.25 or so BTC (or 3,500 CHI) hoping that one day, highly likely not before summer, your 1,000 CHI will get you 0.75 BTC or so (or your 3,500 CHI will get you at least 1 BTC) else you'll lose money here. Good luck!

Too many unknowns and no burn only makes that worse.
Activity: 125
Nice pump happened.

Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Nice pump happened.

Activity: 105
Anyone minning this with GPU?
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Yay, kinda stable today as long as not all HUC holders know about CHI ICO and 10k multiple HUC for the snapshot. I personally mentioned this by chance, if not - I would that's a classical pump and dump and I'll be happy to sell some of my HUC right now to buy back cheaper afterwards. But this time it's different.

what is this about CHI, 10k yada yada
Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Yay, kinda stable today as long as not all HUC holders know about CHI ICO and 10k multiple HUC for the snapshot. I personally mentioned this by chance, if not - I would that's a classical pump and dump and I'll be happy to sell some of my HUC right now to buy back cheaper afterwards. But this time it's different.
Activity: 105
Price now stable for today. Most likely dump will happen and after that pump after month or sooner. Eitherway good profits
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Every day, the increase of 15-20%.
Who bought in first days after release of information about the ICO already well earned.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
where can i find working huc wallet?

how can i find "alive nodes" and how can i add notes to my huc wallet?

you can try these add these nodes if you are having trouble syncing from scratch -

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

I downloaded the version with the pruned chain in the OP this morning and it synced within a few hours. Snailbrain et al will have to comment on nodes.
Activity: 742

Activity: 924
This game is so difficult. I keep getting killed and only reach the bank with very few huc. How will I make enough to cover death costs ? Eben though it is 100 and not app like before it is still difficult. How sre people making bank here ?
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
I think we will see price HUC 10k this week

Although that would be a sizeable jump, it wouldn't be *that* surprising considering the fact that likely many of the people holding are long term Huntercoin holders who believe in the underlying fundamentals (uniquw concept, great and seemingly ethical core development team including Snailbrain, and Domob, a long term member of the community and developer of namecoin) or traders that either bought during the brief pump last Fall or now that the Chimera project has been announced. Most of them have bought in the 1.8K-3.0K range, so to gain a decent profit we have a fair bit higher to go...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xaya-true-blockchain-gaming-fully-decentralized-games-1784048
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: