Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 344. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Waiting time is too long.
Proposed to reduce to 20s  blocks
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
maybe you cancelled "first_update"
select the name with no hunters, then click config, then choose colour, then press ok (wait a few blocks.. like 5 )

if doesn't work, restart client

if doesn't work, restart client with -rescan

if doesn't work, it's that Chronos guy Sad we are looking into avoiding him

After hitting "config" and picking a color, my hunters showed up under my new entity after some number of turns that I'm unsure of.

I've tried this and it's not working for me.

I have 1 player trapped for 15 hours or so (guessing), and another 2 trapped (not spawning) for about 3 hours. Tried multiple times. No luck so far.

Players:

KHORNE
Date: 2/6/2014 23:56
Name operation: name_new: KHORNE
Debit: -1.005 HUC
Net amount: -1.005 HUC
Transaction ID: fd85b9d362526a40b71ae66d75bac923692287dc1c4542fc8d0bf8c64f2dd084

TX1
Date: 2/7/2014 14:15
Name operation: name_new: TX1
Transaction ID: 86937b106a98edf6cdbbdbe6f7e819c3cd68187ea48045b68176de32209f8bd2

XT1
Date: 2/7/2014 14:15
Name operation: name_new: XT1
Transaction ID: e812781baae286238ff24b98b8032f8119c5c7117a32082fc4dacc16d6ad85d9

Not sure if that info there will help out.

EDIT:

This worked:

deletetransaction

I'd tried that before on a different "stuck" team, and it didn't work, but that team eventually went through. Tried again on those above, and poof~! Problem gone! Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi there is a bug where blocks aren't confirming? It happened when I created a player this morning, The nick just stayed black and never spawned. And then I went to cash out at the end of the day and it's been several hours and other newer blocks have confirmed. So i just wasted a ton of time.

Any advice? Did i just waste many hours for nothing?
delete the tx and try again (Read the OP, dammit)
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Vast
Hi there is a bug where blocks aren't confirming? It happened when I created a player this morning, The nick just stayed black and never spawned. And then I went to cash out at the end of the day and it's been several hours and other newer blocks have confirmed. So i just wasted a ton of time.

Any advice? Did i just waste many hours for nothing?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
lol coins are respawning so fast behind me... this is too easy to get coins if you play the game instead of mining... I think that should be calibrated again and let the coins spawn a lot slower then that!
LOL now I wish I never said that.

And 3.5BTC for every 1000HUC right now!? are you kidding me!?

hahah flying under the radar.. Smiley i wonder what will be the price next month?Huh SmileySmileySmileySmiley
lol I was so tempted to sell shitload of coins, but then I said to myself NO.

HUC fever will grow exponentially as people need to buy to start playing and there's not really a way to predict price swing as the network hash and diff doesn't mean much on that coin considering that 80%+ of the coins are generated and mined in the game.

So I'm keeping, and totally excited.

Plus, as soon as a pool will be available, diff and price will go up so much more too.
Activity: 68
I'm gonna pump this... Big potential.
Who's with me?

I already did, I don't think there's too much confidence atm. Alot of ppl just moved their coins into exchange to sell. Maybe tomorrow?

Shame I haven't got time to buy more than 7800 at 0.15 per 1000  Cry

Damn Poloniex, they should wait a bit before adding it to the exchange, I knew this one is going high.

Story of of our lives, join the club Cheesy

The good thing is, theres stuff like this going down every day in crypto. We are truly in the golden age of free internet money.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Shame I haven't got time to buy more than 7800 at 0.15 per 1000  Cry

Damn Poloniex, they should wait a bit before adding it to the exchange, I knew this one is going high.
I'm gonna pump this... Big potential.
Who's with me?
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Wait till its added to other exchanges and coinmarketcap.com...Sellers are sheeps right now.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
lol coins are respawning so fast behind me... this is too easy to get coins if you play the game instead of mining... I think that should be calibrated again and let the coins spawn a lot slower then that!

hahah flying under the radar.. Smiley i wonder what will be the price next month?Huh SmileySmileySmileySmiley
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
I'm working on a new features on client, in particular:
- mouse coordinates displayed below the cursor
- a marker on the crown holder to detect him fast

Probably I'll work on additional features, if you are interested, you can go here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452776.new#new
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 328
If anyone's interested, go buy my 10x huntercoins on https://poloniex.com/exchange for the low low price of just:

10x HUC @ just 0.005 BCT each = 0.05 BTC Smiley
Hey Snail - I've sent a Tweet with link to Coin Market.io (https://www.coinmarket.io/market/) saying they should add Huntercoin to their exchange.
Hope they do.

Keep me in mind for some commission if they do come and add the coin ;p

i probably got less coins than you lol

I hope you are wrong buddy ;p
Maybe CoinMarket could donate some to me from the fund if they are the 2nd exchange and you give them the donation thingy hehe
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Hey Snail - I've sent a Tweet with link to Coin Market.io (https://www.coinmarket.io/market/) saying they should add Huntercoin to their exchange.
Hope they do.

i probably got less coins than you lol
Hope they do.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
another silly question...

trying to solo mine scrypt. getdifficulty in client reports 82 or so but cgminer is saying 5.54M. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Did I mention this game is AWESOME?
Yeah, I have the same thing. It should be fine.

Good to hear. Thanks!
OP, any plans to put back getblocktemplate (or does merged mining prevent this)?
Stratum is broken because of this.
Activity: 68
haha CN kamikaze cartel forced me to go to the dark side..

Same, just pick CN name and eat away their alliance from the inside like a parasite virus..  Cheesy

Also, feature suggest: can you please put a notification in chineese that typing "go" won't make anything faster?
 It will really clutter up chat once more ppl start playing.
another silly question...

trying to solo mine scrypt. getdifficulty in client reports 82 or so but cgminer is saying 5.54M. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Did I mention this game is AWESOME?
Yeah, I have the same thing. It should be fine.
Jump to: