Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 346. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
anyone has transaction problem between address? i sent an amount to another wallet in another pc owned by me but it show 0 confirmation after 2 hour

i'm asking to people who know, if i should deletetransaction on both machine (wallets) and restart or if it could cause problems
btw isn't strange that transaction fail silently, staying at 0 confirmation? could be a sign of another branch?
that same thing happened to me but eventually after 2 hours it got confirmed.

Failure to create players is affecting the game seriously
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It wont let me create  any =[

Help get me started?
HMhMumy9YXnFUyqSN9hPgmzHjByxck3Ahh
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
anyone has transaction problem between address? i sent an amount to another wallet in another pc owned by me but it show 0 confirmation after 2 hour

i'm asking to people who know, if i should deletetransaction on both machine (wallets) and restart or if it could cause problems
btw isn't strange that transaction fail silently, staying at 0 confirmation? could be a sign of another branch?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
dev, are you planning hit crypsty?

if they want to add, they can add,

there is a 2k bounty for the 2nd major exchange which adds HUC

2 k is already roughly about 2BTC, with a second major exchange , that would turn into probabl something like 5BTC. I doubt we won't have any excahnge owner here around very soon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

if they want to add, they can add,

there is a 2k bounty for the 2nd major exchange which adds HUC
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello Snail

My bad for saying the Game is bullshit, i got used to it and now its amazing!
Thanks !
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Dumped doge for HUC and I think everyone should follow suit!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Thank you, very generous!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
you are just making history,

The first game based coin, where playing a game could make you earn money.

Where playing and fighting became the distribution criteria.

That is probably the only coin people will remember from all that **** out there 

Probably the first one where a steadily growing population and interest will persevere .

that may look awkward, but all good ideas and innovative things on w3 looked like that at the beginning.

Earth, Feb, 2031, "Honey, our boy has a problem of Huntercoin addiction .... Come on he is going to loot that 0.00000001 HUC and paying our brand new car, give him a break"

OK I should stop bullshitting
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
i've got a dumb question.

Say I want to play on multiple pc's and want to use the same wallet. Does this work just like a regular wallet? IE as long as I load the .dat the system will allow me to load my hunters/balance?

This game is amazing!
Activity: 8
I'm having the issue where I cancelled the transaction for one of my workers (it was taking hours to confirm and was still showing ? on the transaction) and after restarting my wallet it is still empty (just blank). When I click configure, I don't have the option to chose a color and when I click ok, it keeps giving me the error message of "to apply changes, you need to press the go button" (however the Go button is grayed out so I don't know what to do).

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?
Activity: 105
Just delete the transaction and create new teams

will that lose your 1.05HUC? or it will return to you?
it will be returned to you

Dev what is this new player creation thing? everyone is complaining about the isssue. any fix?
Activity: 4

will that lose your 1.05HUC? or it will return to you?
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Activity: 24
Why i can't create new soldier the title stay BLACK! WTF!

it can take a few minutes.. maybe even 10 minutes

if it doesn't.. click config, choose colour, press ok (maybe you pressed cancel ont he popup)

if it says pending.. then you need to wait

I have been waiting for 3 hours = /
Activity: 84
I created three teams, a couple of hours ago, they are still in creation mode. They don't appear yet on the map .

what is the procedure her ? when my wallet sync what i do next ? do i have to mine somehow to get coins for game or what ?
would you be nice and write steps what to do after synchronizing my wallet ?  thx 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I created three teams, a couple of hours ago, they are still in creation mode. They don't appear yet on the map .
Activity: 84
I downloaded Huntercoin qt and start synchronizing. set huntercoin.conf file. and i must say this is the most complicated wallet for coins. i am interested to see what is that game all about. Are you mining playing the game or what ? is there any mining pool for huntercoin ?

if i need coin to start playing the game please sent some(minimum so i can play it) :  HSf77yDNfYn8o6vG1TqQwXDsRe7KApMqrp

Wink
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
Feature Hint

I'd put a toggle to show only our hunters and to toggle others color

I.e. could be helpful to be able to show only REDs or REDs and BLUEs
Jump to: