Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 348. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any coins out there to giveaway?  Good luck everyone.

HAp39ER9c9ezPFvEbxXFv1AiXgMUQUfFnn
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Why i can't create new soldier the title stay BLACK! WTF!

it can take a few minutes.. maybe even 10 minutes

if it doesn't.. click config, choose colour, press ok (maybe you pressed cancel ont he popup)

if it says pending.. then you need to wait
Activity: 24
Why i can't create new soldier the title stay BLACK! WTF!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
In all seriousness, this is really bloody cool man. Congrats!
Activity: 27
eeep I want to play HLwEcZwUwg2BEmdX6WqnrqWAiKdznZXiwM
legendary
it is really frustrating to play in slow-motion, should have been done in another way, like less reward per coin but the same speed as it was, at the start of the game

it's because you are used to the fast speed..

but this is how it's intended.. you was not supposed to get coins so fast.. but due to how some Massive  mining works, they have to add hash power bit by bit - (didn't fully understand tbh Wink )

to get coins is supposed to be very very hard and time consuming.. that is how it was intended..

Proof of Work - Human Style

It should take 24 hours to get from base to centre and back -- you need to work in shifts with friends/teams/corporations

you can transfer your characters to the next shift worker via config
and use reward address to pool your coins.. maybe use some custom built web interface for your guild to see who gets coins who guards and kills etc

if value increases, the crown of fortune which only gives 0.25 HUC/turn .. won't be as "dumb" as people think

yeah but let's say, that right now you need 24 hours(speed is 1, just an example) to bring back 80(20 coin each with a value of 4, just another example); with a fast speed game, x4 fastest(therefore you need only 6 hours to return to your base) but less reward per coin, let's say 1/4 reward(20 coin, value 1) the result would be the same, but much more enjoyable

i did already , nothing happens

delete the id transaction e remake the team, it works for me

need  to work as a team.. you will have caravans -- long trading routes -- this is how we envisioned it

people going out, people coming in, people guarding, people attacking

The fun is when the coins go into your wallet Cheesy
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hello, want to play it too.
Someone nice to send a coin for create a player?

H8dhEzMmPGuaMhkqRY5YMmqxgfFRJW9EiX

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it is really frustrating to play in slow-motion, should have been done in another way, like less reward per coin but the same speed as it was, at the start of the game

it's because you are used to the fast speed..

but this is how it's intended.. you was not supposed to get coins so fast.. but due to how some Massive  mining works, they have to add hash power bit by bit - (didn't fully understand tbh Wink )

to get coins is supposed to be very very hard and time consuming.. that is how it was intended..

Proof of Work - Human Style

It should take 24 hours to get from base to centre and back -- you need to work in shifts with friends/teams/corporations

you can transfer your characters to the next shift worker via config
and use reward address to pool your coins.. maybe use some custom built web interface for your guild to see who gets coins who guards and kills etc

if value increases, the crown of fortune which only gives 0.25 HUC/turn .. won't be as "dumb" as people think

yeah but let's say, that right now you need 24 hours(speed is 1, just an example) to bring back 80(20 coin each with a value of 4, just another example); with a fast speed game, x4 fastest(therefore you need only 6 hours to return to your base) but less reward per coin, let's say 1/4 reward(20 coin, value 1) the result would be the same, but much more enjoyable

delete the id transaction e remake the team, it works for me
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
maybe enlarge the map or limit number of team
legendary
@Dev
The game need to disable the tips of coin show
Now PPL always try to rob instead of collection
That would destroy the game

Agree, is too much easy destroy other players waiting on the only road they can perform to return to the base.
Too much easy to choose victmis if you know how much money they have  Undecided

you need to work as a team, pay guards, be more careful

if/when the coin increases in value, this is how it will work.. similar to pools..

if we disabled "to see how many coins" someone has in game, someone will jsut patch client and see anyway.. we try to make everything visible and fair so no one can have unfair advantage..

Problem is that from some zones there is only 1 road to return back, and is too simple to wait hunters and kill them

there is 2 (well 4).. but 2 will take same amount of time ish
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
@Dev
The game need to disable the tips of coin show
Now PPL always try to rob instead of collection
That would destroy the game

Agree, is too much easy destroy other players waiting on the only road they can perform to return to the base.
Too much easy to choose victmis if you know how much money they have  Undecided

you need to work as a team, pay guards, be more careful

if/when the coin increases in value, this is how it will work.. similar to pools..

if we disabled "to see how many coins" someone has in game, someone will jsut patch client and see anyway.. we try to make everything visible and fair so no one can have unfair advantage..

Problem is that from some zones there is only 1 road to return back, and is too simple to wait hunters and kill them
legendary
Any news on the huntercoind merge mining crash my man? Also, does it only occur on the daemon - maybe I can run the gui instead until it's sorted?

Peace  Grin

try it.. not sure atm..

apparently you can autokill process and/or restart using some cron?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Any news on the huntercoind merge mining crash my man? Also, does it only occur on the daemon - maybe I can run the gui instead until it's sorted?

Peace  Grin
legendary
what's your coin value in $ (or btc) that you are expecting?
I see a constant value rising up in poloniex and i'm wondering how this would increase, this coin has potential (1st in his category)

P.S.
i ask again a feature: add a column that show how many blocks it takes to go to a destination

this will be added
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
what's your coin value in $ (or btc) that you are expecting?
I see a constant value rising up in poloniex and i'm wondering how this would increase, this coin has potential (1st in his category)

P.S.
i ask again a feature: add a column that show how many blocks it takes to go to a destination
legendary
hi

i have 5 black empty team since this morning... red mostly , what 's up?

click config for each of those names, choose colour and press ok
hi

i have 5 black empty team since this morning... red mostly , what 's up?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I want to join the game. HQukNabJc5ZsU4eHmHLMym3ynk4EdoaWWn

Thanks

Sent 1.01 HUC
Activity: 55
I want to join the game. HQukNabJc5ZsU4eHmHLMym3ynk4EdoaWWn

Thanks
Jump to: