Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 357. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Restarted but all pending operations at the time of the block are now stucked in pending and deletetransaction doesn't work :/

you need to wait for them to rebroadcast.. jsut wait Smiley

500 coins on pending waiting to get killed Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
I'd like to put this coin up on Poloniex, if that's okay with snailbrain.

In order to do that, I'll need a little HUC (a single coin is plenty) to test deposits and withdrawals. If someone is feeling generous: H7yjH9HahqXLWFFpRV6jXh8MeDuPeGc4xw

SENT~!

Get 'er up~! Cheesy
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
I'd like to put this coin up on Poloniex, if that's okay with snailbrain.

In order to do that, I'll need a little HUC (a single coin is plenty) to test deposits and withdrawals. If someone is feeling generous: H7yjH9HahqXLWFFpRV6jXh8MeDuPeGc4xw
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Hey all,

Snailbrain has been doing an amazing job working on this project and has been at it responding to questions and fixing problems like a machine.

Several of us been sounding too negative and unappreciative. Lets give out some positivity towards Snailbrain for his hardwork. Let him know what you like about the project.

Thankyou - note - I am not alone, my colleague does all the genius work behind the scenes  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hey all,

Snailbrain has been doing an amazing job working on this project and has been at it responding to questions and fixing problems like a machine.

Several of us been sounding too negative and unappreciative. Lets give out some positivity towards Snailbrain for his hardwork. Let him know what you like about the project.

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
edit: nm got the giveaway, thx
legendary
Restarted but all pending operations at the time of the block are now stucked in pending and deletetransaction doesn't work :/

you need to wait for them to rebroadcast.. jsut wait Smiley
legendary
how many hunters can i create?
i have created 5 hunters, but only 4 i can control, can't chick the last one? how to solve this problem?

if you created the name then pressed cancel on the next window, you can select it, and then press config, then choose colour etc...

--

problem with chain is a large chinese mining pool is mining both scrypt and sha256..

probably they stop..

now seems to be going again.. maybe someone helped out <3

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
how many hunters can i create?
i have created 5 hunters, but only 4 i can control, can't chick the last one? how to solve this problem?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Alright. SO it seems the blocklchain is in a standstill.. So far I have mined around 105 Coins! (assuming the 20 some on there way home ever make it)

How is everyone liking this so far? Once I got used to the pace and pre-planning.. (sort of like risk) I am hooked.

I hope the chain smartens up!

What plunders and phat loot counts you guys at?

I started last night and I'm almost at 500 coins. The strategies involved here are really fun Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Alright. SO it seems the blocklchain is in a standstill.. So far I have mined around 105 Coins! (assuming the 20 some on there way home ever make it)

How is everyone liking this so far? Once I got used to the pace and pre-planning.. (sort of like risk) I am hooked.

I hope the chain smartens up!

What plunders and phat loot counts you guys at?
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Any one want to buy 500 HUC for .05BTC let me know. MrToodles can vouch for me I am good.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Now, for the halftime entertainment....
No more blocks are found? I'm stuck at 29910 but the wallet says up to date and have connections.

probably big pool stop mining or crash daemon -- hopefully

take a break Cheesy

So you're at 29910 too?

Lol that game is so stressful Grin
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Any pool
For hunt coin???
legendary
No more blocks are found? I'm stuck at 29910 but the wallet says up to date and have connections.

probably big pool stop mining or crash daemon -- hopefully

take a break Cheesy
Jump to: