Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 361. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Feature suggestion:  Coins should not spawn where players are standing.  This will avoid some of the afk standing at coin spawn points

yes, AFK players collect more than active players :/ Even they're staying in the same place...

we wont' be changing the mechanics like that..
+, good, you can go with 1 general and wipe all of them out.. then collect everything with your cheeky hunter (same colour as the ones you blown up who were afk)

use strategy
legendary
I have ssd's ,  but the problem is that till now it haven't even startet to sinc, is it normal?  it takes 30min+ to start sincronizing?  or i must set something?  ( I just downloaded the  1.01 version and extract everything

should start right away, but be some networking issue maybe (have you got connections).. try adding the nodes as per original thread

Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Feature suggestion:  Coins should not spawn where players are standing.  This will avoid some of the afk standing at coin spawn points

yes, AFK players collect more than active players :/ Even they're staying in the same place...
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I have ssd's ,  but the problem is that till now it haven't even startet to sinc, is it normal?  it takes 30min+ to start sincronizing?  or i must set something?  ( I just downloaded the  1.0.02 version and extract everything
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
legendary
This coin has the worst wallet and soon will die , nobody will adopt this coin if will slow down your computer, I;m waiting by more than 12 hours to finish sync on my laptop so I can play that game but 5 minutes stays at not responding and 30 sec updating .

Just take this scenario you want to send some HUC to a friend but you didn't opened the wallet by more than a week , you will have to wait more than a day for the wallet to sync , this is very stupid.

READ - YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT OR HAVE AN SSD - LIKE ON BATTLEFIELD 4 YOU NEED MEGA POWERFUL GPU Smiley

leave your wallet running then you won't need to sync all at once

This issue is the same with namecoin, there is nothing we can do about it... it is because windows NTFS is shit. When the Client is not responding, jsut wait, do not touch it, do not quit it during the sync.

Just be patient or go watch cgminer console window on a shitcoin instead of complaining about Huntercoin, which has been given for free Smiley

let the wallet sync and you will be fine - just takes time - if you are amateur/novice/beginner on computers, then better play another game, this is not for the weak.

Thanks.

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
If you're reading this, I'm about to release the crown in a few minutes.

GO~!

Cheesy

what does it do ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
HQ97KjWv9mk58nnEnvDHG4KDe7yZsEiX4t

我需要huc   我挖掘不到,而你们另外一个赠送的网址无法回帖。!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
If you're reading this, I'm about to release the crown in a few minutes.

GO~!

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
This coin has the worst wallet and soon will die , nobody will adopt this coin if will slow down your computer, I;m waiting by more than 12 hours to finish sync on my laptop so I can play that game but 5 minutes stays at not responding and 30 sec updating .

Just take this scenario you want to send some HUC to a friend but you didn't opened the wallet by more than a week , you will have to wait more than a day for the wallet to sync , this is very stupid.

I just synced the wallet in less than 2 hours and am playing the game.. The wallet isn't the most stable thing but only had to restart once..

Still an amazing concept.. Could use a buff. Will play / mine
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Activity: 41
HKQpVfTopEsgUbinMFTUZN3K28ikyeGXaU  need  1.1huc  THS
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I need 1.1 HUC to start this game .   thx a lot!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

HU2xe8UikMX6d4Et8phuPsATsMcPDJmK5v
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
so whats up guys? any news besides the update?
Activity: 57
Yes can be pool mined with cgminer with scrypt or sha
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Can this be pool mined using cgminer and RPC?
Or only within the client for scrypt?
Activity: 22
HJkRxt5sgUinNmZ9XgvE6zSpZnM2u7aq4f
Activity: 2
H7BfnQS5JKbvHeNx7jcMsAkwvGroGq5d1e
Activity: 1

HVCxAnaXAiX2qb7bqJBLdnCb5kvYwxUiMJ

Please can someone give me some so i can start playing
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
note.. people saying WTB HUCs for xxx amount.. then you see someone else saying "sold" @ xxx... -- probably some of them haven't really sold, they are actually the buyers trying to get at a lower price Smiley

yeah a reply of this nature just above made me laugh Cheesy
Jump to: