Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 360. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
I've been trying all day but still I cannot get the wallet starting to sinc.. strange cause  I never had this issue!
(have windows)
I also added the nodes and nothing different :/

probably firewall?
Also tried to shut it off , forgot to mention Smiley

yeah , I'm about to try it

On the laptop it magically started sincronizing  ( even without shuttting it off) , so in someway it will work

probably is something local on your machine/router which is the issue... don't think anyone is having problems syncing -- (not including windows downloading chain which is slow)
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I've been trying all day but still I cannot get the wallet starting to sinc.. strange cause  I never had this issue!
(have windows)

probably firewall?

yeah , I'm about to try it

On the laptop it magically started sincronizing  ( even without shuttting it off) , so in someway it will work
I've been trying all day but still I cannot get the wallet starting to sinc.. strange cause  I never had this issue!
(have windows)

probably firewall?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Buying Huntercoins.....0.55LTC for every 200 HTC.
legendary
I've been trying all day but still I cannot get the wallet starting to sinc.. strange cause  I never had this issue!
(have windows)

probably firewall?
Activity: 490
@snail: could you please do something again those standing the whole time on the coinspots??
eg after 30min without movement-> dead?

just go with another color and explode them, they give you an easy way to make money unless you are ...
(have windows)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WTS 1000 huc @0.4btc

pm me  Wink
Activity: 336
Feature suggestion:  Coins should not spawn where players are standing.  This will avoid some of the afk standing at coin spawn points

yes, AFK players collect more than active players :/ Even they're staying in the same place...

we wont' be changing the mechanics like that..
+, good, you can go with 1 general and wipe all of them out.. then collect everything with your cheeky hunter (same colour as the ones you blown up who were afk)

use strategy

Dont be giving away all my strategy's now... Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
 i mean only on the coin spawn points it should act like the spawing area.
To blow them up, u have to be another color and thats not very effective (long distance, loosing manpower etc)

@snail: could you please do something again those standing the whole time on the coinspots??

That's completely unrealistic at 30 minutes when it takes an hour to get to some locations. Maybe a day... dunno... But you can always blow people up~! Cheesy

sorry my mistake maybe 100 blocks or so
100 blocks < 30 minutes atm.
You are annoyed by some afk pg? Go there and blow him up! The change youre asking for will ask for 24/24 presence on the game, really unpractical (i.e. i send my hunters where i know it will take hours to get to -> go to work -> get back home -> hunters are ready to action).
Activity: 24

That's completely unrealistic at 30 minutes when it takes an hour to get to some locations. Maybe a day... dunno... But you can always blow people up~! Cheesy

100 blocks < 30 minutes atm.
You are annoyed by some afk pg? Go there and blow him up! The change youre asking for will ask for 24/24 presence on the game, really unpractical (i.e. i send my hunters where i know it will take hours to get to -> go to work -> get back home -> hunters are ready to action).

Activity: 286
If you're reading this, I'm about to release the crown in a few minutes.

GO~!

Cheesy

what does it do ?

It gives you 0.25 coins per block (1 coin per minute) as long as you have it.

You can make a lot of coins just normally, but this does it for you and it's just fun to try and get it.

I just posted to give people a bit of a chance to try to get the crown because it's simply fun.

I'm going to have another drink or 2, so you still have time to get your troops on the move.

thanks Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

legendary

GO~!

Cheesy

what does it do ?

You can make a lot of coins just normally, but this does it for you and it's just fun to try and get it.

I just posted to give people a bit of a chance to try to get the crown because it's simply fun.

I'm going to have another drink or 2, so you still have time to get your troops on the move.

while the blocks are fast, you will get it every block, which is every 15 seconds or so atm
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

GO~!

Cheesy

what does it do ?

legendary
How to use my card exploitation of this coin, I solo mining, wallet has not received my mining coins
This is my CONF. Port 8398, the client can not open。

huntercoin.conf

rpcuser=test
rpcpassword=test
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.0.105
rpcport=8399
algo=scrypt

you will not receive any with 1 gpu.. you need 10000
Activity: 58
How to use my card exploitation of this coin, I solo mining, wallet has not received my mining coins
This is my CONF. Port 8398, the client can not open。

huntercoin.conf

rpcuser=test
rpcpassword=test
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.0.105
rpcport=8399
algo=scrypt
Activity: 138
[WTS] HUC, in batches of 200 (to be safe), I have 6000 total.
PM me an offer.
Jump to: