Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUGE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN] 100% PoW ✅ BRAZIO ✅ The Cryptocurrency of Brazil - page 10. (Read 26711 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Thank you for the warm welcome for the Brazilian team. They are available to answer any of your queries or concerns on the discord channel at all times Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Its great to see a lot of buzz and discussion on the project in discord thanks to the appearance of the Brazilian team
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
I am very pleased that more and more new countries are interested in blockchain and are starting to develop their international currencies and new platforms, and if this is an outlet of the whole country for blockchain, great news!
Activity: 83
Happy to see the addition of the Brazilian team on the discord channel. Transparency is very important to the success of any crypto project
Activity: 5
I think this is a good project because have a good concept. i'm sure this project will be successfull.goodluck.
Yes it will not! This is one of 5 projects of the same team ...

Wow another one... How many times do we have to explain this? Online blockchain is a large company, running a large number of project, with a large number of different teams! That's what happens when you have a big company, are you upset that google have maps.google and docs.google, YouTube, Google search... Need I go on...?

I can see you're an active member of the Criptoreal scamcoin community too, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909292.460 <-- I bet this account is also owned by the Criptoreal anonymous scam developer who hides their identity right?

OBC is not a large company. You are basically employed by them to tell lies on here Barney.

Large enough to be a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange  Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you don't like the project, that's fine, there will always be people on both sides. We are happy to have a great community spirit so far and a progressing project Smiley

Meaningless. AIM is full of small pointless companies with no staff, no original ideas and no commercial viability.
I think this is a good project because have a good concept. i'm sure this project will be successfull.goodluck.

Wow another one... How many times do we have to explain this? Online blockchain is a large company, running a large number of project, with a large number of different teams! That's what happens when you have a big company, are you upset that google have maps.google and docs.google, YouTube, Google search... Need I go on...?

I can see you're an active member of the Criptoreal scamcoin community too, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909292.460 <-- I bet this account is also owned by the Criptoreal anonymous scam developer who hides their identity right?

OBC is not a large company. You are basically employed by them to tell lies on here Barney.

Large enough to be a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange  Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you don't like the project, that's fine, there will always be people on both sides. We are happy to have a great community spirit so far and a progressing project Smiley
Activity: 5

Its sad to see devs from scamcoins trying to come in and sabotage other projects. If you look through their history you can see them posting like this on a number of interesting and legitimate projects. I guess that's just one of many dirty tricks they play to stay in the game...

... Oh well. It looks like Brazio is doing very well at the moment and the community is thriving. Mining hashrate is high and stable, and things for the project are moving along well
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
I watch with interest the development of this project. The developer is open to communication and does not hide under a hundred different accounts. Will this coin be successful - time will tell, but while you can get a little coins, counting on the future growth rate.
Activity: 34
For anybody who missed the important announcement by ADVFN, here's the Portuguese version

http://br.advfn.com/jornal/2018/06/advfn-e-online-blockchain-anunciam-parceria-para-o-desenvolvimento-de-criptomoeda-para-o-brasil

Hm ok, now this project finally starting look serious ! Good news !
Activity: 66
Merit: 4

Develop a crypto anonymously and no one bats an eye.

Tell people who you are and everyone loses their mind

Smiley

Activity: 48
Activity: 182
Activity: 48
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: