Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUGE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN] 100% PoW ✅ BRAZIO ✅ The Cryptocurrency of Brazil - page 9. (Read 26711 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

Welcome to our new pools

Show these guys some love by mining on their pool for the weekend! Rumour has it that one of these pools at least is offering a 0% fee weekend Wink

WeekendPool.org

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
new meme to push BRaz to the moon  yay yay

https://imgur.com/EJ0vcLi

https://imgur.com/7BC47xL

Its a shame new members can't share photos on BTCT!
I did a meme bounty, how do I claim?

https://i.imgflip.com/2bu1wu.jpg

Please hop onto the discord to claim your bounty there, we will need you to PM a mod of the discord with your receive address too
Activity: 6
Bounties for Brazio pool listing are still in effect! Make sure to claim your bounties on the discord channel
Activity: 32
Braz.io (BRAZ)
Dedicated Port: 3748
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=BRAZ
Fee: 0.9%
Payout: Every hour

Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://mining.evo.today:3748 -u walletaddress -p c=BRAZ

Join our Discord

Please make yourself known on the discord and we can offer a bounty to your community and generate some excitement Smiley
Braz.io (BRAZ)

Code:

Join our Discord

Great to see more pools in the community! Thanks
Is there any update on the mobile wallet release? I think this will greatly improve the project popularity!

It's a top priority at this point. We will announce progress through the discord whenever we make a major advancement Smiley
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Braz.io (BRAZ)

Code:

Join our Discord
pool

Let us know on the discord if you require any assistance
Is there any update on the mobile wallet release? I think this will greatly improve the project popularity!

Make sure you join the discord to get the latest, we are currently in development for a mobile wallet!
We are loving all the memes you are sending to the Brazio discord channel! Keep up the great work haha

At first I was very sceptical of the project here, but this new development is interesting
We are very happy with the constant hashrate we have had so far on this blockchain. We are going to be pushing to list on some more pools in the coming days to increase the hashrate even more and increase buzz in the community. The more decentralised the better!
As many of you have noticed, the official bitcoin talk thread was posted by Oskii originally. This is because that account is high enough rank to post images. However, the Brazio bitcoin talk account will become responsible for updating and responding to the thread - as Oskii is merely one of the developers on the project. He will continue to be available on the thread and in the discord, but we thought it was important to clear up why that account was used. In hindsight it may have been better to build up rank on this account and then post, but that would have delayed the community element on the project.

The same thing goes for the github repo - originally this project was on Oskii's github account for internal testing purposes before launch, but now that it is working as intended, and launched to the world, we will be migrating it to the official github repo in the next few days.

Long story short - expect content to come from this channel and feel free to direct any questions to the DMs of this account Smiley
I feel more safe in this project now there is a public Brazilian team. Amazing!

The Brazil team are very friendly and eager to chat with the Brazilian and Portuguese-speaking community Smiley - Thank you for joining bitcoin talk to voice your opinion
We are currently looking for a couple of Mobile developers (Xamarin) to get involved in mobile development. Obviously there will be bounties involved. Please jump on the discord for more information Smiley
Activity: 5
I feel more safe in this project now there is a public Brazilian team. Amazing!
Pages:
Jump to: