Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUGE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN] 100% PoW ✅ BRAZIO ✅ The Cryptocurrency of Brazil - page 14. (Read 26711 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Russian translation:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37591205

PREyUhq1cmz3vuaWepPUHpzpEXyRmgcJ41

All the bounties are getting paid through the discord. Please contact me there Smiley
I've just gotta keep everything in one channel for human error's sake
can i know exacly Brazio coin i can recieve when i join - fan art action ?

Please contact me on the discord and we can figure something out Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
can i know exacly Brazio coin i can recieve when i join - fan art action ?
any information about soft cap, hard cap, token price?

It's a bitcoin fork not a token! Smiley
Activity: 210
any information about soft cap, hard cap, token price?
Activity: 190
Its really great to see the community grow so quickly already for this project
Seeing another great day of high hashrates and bounties! We are currently offering double bounties for Reddit posts, so make sure to check it out at Reddit.com/r/brazio
Double bounty on Reddit posts!

Users who make Reddit posts from 15/05/2018 until 22/05/2018 will receive double bounty rewards, to help start the community on our new page!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Brazio/

https://i.imgur.com/nqyB2SI.jpg
Activity: 5

We have been AMAZED with the response seen so far by the community with this coin. Since the day of its launch we have seen up to 1.5GH/s on the network, which is massive for the HMQ1725 algorithm.

To put it into perspective, this is equivilent to:

620 people with NVIDIA 970GTX GPUs
375 people with NVIDIA 1070GTX GPUs
576 people with AMD RX560 GPUs
or
214 people with NVIDIA 1080TI GPUs

The bounty program has been very successful so far. We have a huge number of translators currently working on translations, which is great.

We have been AMAZED with the response seen so far by the community with this coin. Since the day of its launch we have seen up to 1.5GH/s on the network, which is massive for the HMQ1725 algorithm.

To put it into perspective, this is equivilent to:

620 people with NVIDIA 970GTX GPUs
375 people with NVIDIA 1070GTX GPUs
576 people with AMD RX560 GPUs
or
214 people with NVIDIA 1080TI GPUs

https://i.imgur.com/8fQP0Xv.png
Where can I find the information about your team?  Could you mind sending websites or any links? 

ITS SOME KIND OF JOKE?Huh

T E A M D E T A I L S
O N L I N E B L O C K C H A I N
Online blockchain is a leading blockchain development company from the UK. For many
years, they have acted as an incubator and investor in internet projects. They have a
long-standing track record of excellence in the internet industry, and provide support for
multiple cryptocurrency startups.
C L E M C H A M B E R S
Co-founder of ADVFN plc, All IPO plc and Online Blockchain Plc, Clem Chambers has
been involved in the software industry for over 25 years as a pioneer of computer
games, massively multiplayer games, multimedia and the internet.
M I C H A E L H O D G E S
Co-founder of Online Blockchain plc, All IPO plc and ADVFN Plc Michael Hodges has
over 25 years experience in computer software development and publishing, while
working with multi-user and Internet projects for the last 22 years.
O S C A R C H A M B E R S
Oscar Chambers is a software engineer and cryptocurrency expert with a degree in
computer science. He has lead development on numerous cryptocurrency and
blockchain projects. Oscar also acts as an advisor on multiple cryptocurrency projects.
B A R N E Y C H A M B E R S
Barney Chambers is a software engineer with years of experience in the finance and
startup sector. Barney has a degree in computer science and a passion for all things
cryptocurrency and blockchain.
M A T T H E W C O L L O M
Matthew Collom is the sales Director at ADVFN PLC. He has over 15 years

I think those kind of messages are spam bots trying to get their reputation on the site up
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
Where can I find the information about your team?  Could you mind sending websites or any links? 

ITS SOME KIND OF JOKE?Huh

T E A M D E T A I L S
O N L I N E B L O C K C H A I N
Online blockchain is a leading blockchain development company from the UK. For many
years, they have acted as an incubator and investor in internet projects. They have a
long-standing track record of excellence in the internet industry, and provide support for
multiple cryptocurrency startups.
C L E M C H A M B E R S
Co-founder of ADVFN plc, All IPO plc and Online Blockchain Plc, Clem Chambers has
been involved in the software industry for over 25 years as a pioneer of computer
games, massively multiplayer games, multimedia and the internet.
M I C H A E L H O D G E S
Co-founder of Online Blockchain plc, All IPO plc and ADVFN Plc Michael Hodges has
over 25 years experience in computer software development and publishing, while
working with multi-user and Internet projects for the last 22 years.
O S C A R C H A M B E R S
Oscar Chambers is a software engineer and cryptocurrency expert with a degree in
computer science. He has lead development on numerous cryptocurrency and
blockchain projects. Oscar also acts as an advisor on multiple cryptocurrency projects.
B A R N E Y C H A M B E R S
Barney Chambers is a software engineer with years of experience in the finance and
startup sector. Barney has a degree in computer science and a passion for all things
cryptocurrency and blockchain.
M A T T H E W C O L L O M
Matthew Collom is the sales Director at ADVFN PLC. He has over 15 years
So the project will be focused on Brazil only. Wouldn't it also limiting the amount of investors that interested with the concept of this project, since it will only be used in a limited area.
Hopefully I'm wrong and many investors across the globe will be participating.

It's like any forex trading really, anyone is welcome to invest, but all innovation is focusing on the needs of the Brazilian people. The mobile wallet will be focused on the needs of Brazil. Anyone is welcome to mine, hodl or invest in the future of Brazil with this coin and no one is excluded. But the coin is designed to serve the needs of the Brazilian people first and foremost
Hey I would like to help with the spanish translation Smiley pm me so I can start working on it right away.

Hey there, please DM Oskii in the discord with evidence of your translation and receive address so I can give you a bounty Smiley
hey, is this local exchange or international exchange ? What can we do with this coin if we live outside brazil country ?

You can mine, trade or hold the coin if you live outside of brazil, but the purpose of the coin is to serve the people of brazil first and foremost
It is KEY that the exchange (at least the first one) is Brazilian, but we are in talks with exchanges now and will be on them very soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
So the project will be focused on Brazil only. Wouldn't it also limiting the amount of investors that interested with the concept of this project, since it will only be used in a limited area.
Hopefully I'm wrong and many investors across the globe will be participating.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Hey I would like to help with the spanish translation Smiley pm me so I can start working on it right away.
Activity: 24
hey, is this local exchange or international exchange ? What can we do with this coin if we live outside brazil country ?
Pages:
Jump to: