Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUGE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN] 100% PoW ✅ BRAZIO ✅ The Cryptocurrency of Brazil - page 4. (Read 26711 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
A really cool image created by a member of our community.

Possible a new logo for Brazio?

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
as far as I know in America, there are prohibitions on taking part in the purchase of coins and iso, if I'm right, how will you realize everything and collect your planned sale? if I'm not mistaken)

I presume by 'iso' you mean ICO
We're not doing an ICO - this is a PoW coin like bitcoin, with some improvements.

So the transacting of coins falls between all members who own them. We do not simply offer them with an initial coin price.
In fact our first exchange launched without consulting us first (to my knowledge, they may have spoken with someone on the team without my knowledge) - which is absolutely acceptable since Brazio is an open source project.

Like many PoW coins, Brazio is taking on a life of its own now, and the community is taking control of the coin's future
Activity: 96
as far as I know in America, there are prohibitions on taking part in the purchase of coins and iso, if I'm right, how will you realize everything and collect your planned sale? if I'm not mistaken)
copper member
Activity: 38

We've added Brazio to our exchange!

Trade Brazio (BRAZ) for Bitcoin here: https://digitalfinex.com/Exchange/?p=BTC-BRAZ

If you have any questions about the Brazio listing, please let me know.

Thanks!
Activity: 14
Hey! Great thread! By the way, recently looking for some interesting projects I found Paytomat. They are being discussed on different newsletters and forums. This guys reached their soft cap and closed pre-sale earlier than planned. Guess, they can be trusted (just look at their partners SONM, NEM, Hacken) Check them out and say what you think Smiley
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: