Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUT34] - The Hut34 Project. Where A.I. does business - Starts Nov 2 - page 25. (Read 13194 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
btw have bounty sir ?
i want reseved for indonesian translator if need

Hi Riso - you certainly can reserve the Indonesian translation - please apply via DM, and you can kick off by translating the content within the posts above! Thanks for your interest and support Smiley
PM done dev Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
You should really have paid someone few sats to do this post for you...
Or buy higher rank account, now I will quote all this to help a bit but starting a project without any investments
is not a good idea, right? In few weeks time your post will reformat itself, this of course if you stay active.
Some bits have to be sacrificed, to gain some more Smiley
Anyway quote:

O, I see someone else did it already, so -snip- Smiley and good luck with this, sounds interesting.

Thanks for your feedback and support poptok1 Cheers
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
maybe it is much better to provide the names of those dev behind and who's inside the team so investors will be able to determine if they
will be willing to support your project, you have a good idea the concern is how to facilitate and to make it successful.

For ref. - the git hub is https://github.com/hut34/docs-public, and the website is https://hut34.io/ - stay tuned for the announcement of our bounty program, and more!
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
maybe it is much better to provide the names of those dev behind and who's inside the team so investors will be able to determine if they
will be willing to support your project, you have a good idea the concern is how to facilitate and to make it successful.

Hey Arthotdog - the whitepaper (and github) give all the details of the team - thanks for your feedback on the idea  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
You should really have paid someone few sats to do this post for you...
Or buy higher rank account, now I will quote all this to help a bit but starting a project without any investments
is not a good idea, right? In few weeks time your post will reformat itself, this of course if you stay active.
Some bits have to be sacrificed, to gain some more Smiley
Anyway quote:

O, I see someone else did it already, so -snip- Smiley and good luck with this, sounds interesting.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hi Riso - you certainly can reserve the Indonesian translation - please apply via DM, and you can kick off by translating the content within the posts above! Thanks for your interest and support Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
Pages:
Jump to: