Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 32. (Read 44444 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Hi I love ignition community -- I think we should try to get on a better exchange asap please that is my suggestion Smiley

Thanks, we are in contact with several exchanges globally, more news should come by the end of the holidays.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi I love ignition community -- I think we should try to get on a better exchange asap please that is my suggestion Smiley
Wow, I just DLed the ignition wallet and am looking to join one of the pools available. The problem is I've never joined a mining pool before and am a little lost. Is there any video or link I can goto to understand a little more on how exactly I go about it? Thanks for your time and help!
Hello,

What kind of hardware do you have?  Since this is scrypt you would need an ASIC to mine this coin.  We also have a feature on our pool that lets you mine other algorithm's and get paid in this coin however.

Thanks.

Ok been reading a lot more and realize I seriously need to invest in some hardware. Right now all I have is my older Alienware Laptop which just won't cut it. I apologize for wasting your time. I was just so excited to get involved. I promise to do my due diligence beforehand and not ask stupid questions. Thanks again!

Hey dont forget that you can also purchase IC from the markets, and stake them. This means the more coins you have in your active wallet compared to other users staking, the more blocks (and rewards) you get.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Wow, I just DLed the ignition wallet and am looking to join one of the pools available. The problem is I've never joined a mining pool before and am a little lost. Is there any video or link I can goto to understand a little more on how exactly I go about it? Thanks for your time and help!
Hello,

What kind of hardware do you have?  Since this is scrypt you would need an ASIC to mine this coin.  We also have a feature on our pool that lets you mine other algorithm's and get paid in this coin however.

Thanks.

Ok been reading a lot more and realize I seriously need to invest in some hardware. Right now all I have is my older Alienware Laptop which just won't cut it. I apologize for wasting your time. I was just so excited to get involved. I promise to do my due diligence beforehand and not ask stupid questions. Thanks again!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Hello,

Thanks.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Ignition to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Ignition Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u ipscfmDZhrLE7g7kGTiJWMNVECfkKjhJPV -p c=IC 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/IC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2116

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Just started a limited time bounty -- for more info check the discord at https://discord.gg/G3vtbJ
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Rainbow Lite Dev
New tip bot feature on discord, too cool join the community now and see this coin is going places fast!  Wink

Ignition masternode hosting has been added to node-vps.com

This should help many people thanks. -- Added to the ANN
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Ignition masternode hosting has been added to node-vps.com
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This coin looks like solid long term investment!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
POS staking in the wallet does not work properly the weight does not increase over the duration but always stays exactly on the coin balance.

The network weight increases and therefore it is impossible to get a staking reward

This is how PoS works. Your coins in your wallet that are staking are your staking strength, it is compared to all others who are staking which determines how many blocks you will get % wise.
Activity: 8
POS staking in the wallet does not work properly the weight does not increase over the duration but always stays exactly on the coin balance.

The network weight increases and therefore it is impossible to get a staking reward
Activity: 1
Love the coin, wish I got a masternode early.  Going to stake what I was able to get and build up to one.  I think there is a lot of value to be had in a coin that limits the supply, and where devs don't hold much in the beginning to promote more organic growth.  Not just another pump and dump scam coin!   Such great work so far folks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
wow MN costs ~1.5 BTC and you even cant buy those coins at the market for now.

More exchanges are coming so things should get easier soon enough.
Pages:
Jump to: