Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 35. (Read 44444 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
What sort of hardware is required to mine this?  Any miners willing to sell some of their spoils OTC to someone who doesn't have mining experience but wants to start staking?
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Just to let you know there is now a trade IC channel in our discord server while we await for exchanges  Roll Eyes
Hi guys! I see that IC isn't still listed on exchange, but maybe you have trading thread or other place where is possible to buy some IC?

Hi yes, we just started a small post-sale with a few master nodes worth of IC left in the discord to hold us over until exchanges list. We have applied to several with no response yet, but we do expect to be listed somewhere very soon!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Hi guys! I see that IC isn't still listed on exchange, but maybe you have trading thread or other place where is possible to buy some IC?
Activity: 62

Why is there an unspecified connection error with literally every pool Ive tried here using miningrigrentals? I have 2 rigs rented and cant use them. I have the everything entered correctly..l wtf?

Show me settings!

FIXED!!!
 Grin
I'm an idiot, lol
Can you tell me when the presale begin ?
And how much the price for this coin on presale ?
Thank you

Yes, there was no ICO or pre-sale, there will be however a post-sale. 50,000 of the premine (50%) will be listed for sale when the first markets list our coin. There is no way to tell what the market will be willing to pay at launch on the exchanges until it has happened.
We expect by Jan 1st to be listed on several exchanges. The best way to get involved now is to participate in bounties and mine.

You can earn stake rewards on your mined coins shortly after they mature as well.
Yes, but if you sell it too cheap, you'll just ruin the miners' rewards and work. If you want to do this post-sale properly, let the miners establish their price, and add your order behind it. Don't undercut the miners, else this project is gonna go downhill, like many others before it.

Or just sell the 50k on discord, even cleaner. There's a lot of masternode investors willing to buy them right here and now.

We considered your input, and have agreed somewhat =] We just notified our discord that 15,000IC is now available for post-sale, at 3000IC (one master node) maximum per person. Please, come to our discord and you can find out more details. Thank you for the suggestion.
then.. the wallet have or dont have a troyan?  Huh  Huh  Huh

Hello we have been considering any possible vulnerability exhibited in the code, and we have determined this is a false positive caused by UPNP being enabled in the wallet -- It allows for ports to communicate differently, which appears to some anti-virus software as an IRC bot because the ports overlap. We are attempting to contact the Anti-Virus companies who reported the false positive to make them aware of the software.

I would not take my word for it though! You should always do your due diligence before downloading any software program whether it is here on BitcoinTalk or on any website. For cryptocurrencies, you have the added benefit of open source software, so check the code, and if you cannot, have someone that can check it before executing software from anywhere to be on the safer side of things! It may save you a lot of money one day =]

Thanks for the concern!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Why is there an unspecified connection error with literally every pool Ive tried here using miningrigrentals? I have 2 rigs rented and cant use them. I have the everything entered correctly..l wtf?

Show me settings!
Activity: 62
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
pretty much every wallet ever posted throws up a bunch of virus messages since there are a lot of crypto-mining trojans around there so the code heuristics get picked up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
then.. the wallet have or dont have a troyan?  Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 90
Thank you

Yes, there was no ICO or pre-sale, there will be however a post-sale. 50,000 of the premine (50%) will be listed for sale when the first markets list our coin. There is no way to tell what the market will be willing to pay at launch on the exchanges until it has happened.
We expect by Jan 1st to be listed on several exchanges. The best way to get involved now is to participate in bounties and mine.

You can earn stake rewards on your mined coins shortly after they mature as well.
Yes, but if you sell it too cheap, you'll just ruin the miners' rewards and work. If you want to do this post-sale properly, let the miners establish their price, and add your order behind it. Don't undercut the miners, else this project is gonna go downhill, like many others before it.

Or just sell the 50k on discord, even cleaner. There's a lot of masternode investors willing to buy them right here and now.
Thank you

Thank you

Activity: 358
In the wallet containing the virus, I find it dangerous.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Now available for mining on hashbag.cc Euro & USA stratum servers.

Stratum addresses:

Europe (Netherlands): -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8622 -u ipryJQeeDMf4SRri3mcWVt3QGC6yKHgiFs -p c=IC

USA (Miami): -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8622 -u ipryJQeeDMf4SRri3mcWVt3QGC6yKHgiFs -p c=IC

Introductory fee - 0.5%

Payouts hourly, no minimum payout.

hashbag - the place to put your hash. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
nice project. I have seen bounties here. Do you also have airdrop? I am in favor of airdrops first and then bounties..
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
AegisLab
Troj.W32.Generic!c

AhnLab-V3
Trojan/Win32.IRCbot.C2268319

Avast
Win32:MdeClass

AVG
Win32:MdeClass

Kaspersky
HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic