Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 34. (Read 44444 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Hi dev, what are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Hi thanks for your question. We have planned out a roadmap that will cover the period from coin launch a few days ago until the end of 2018, including many bounty program phases, exchanges, android/ios wallet development and more. You can see the image of our roadmap on the first post near the bottom. Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How long before the wallet start to stake? The wallet sais: "Not staking because you don´t have a mature coin."
Activity: 294
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi dev, what are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Hi guy, you can buy IC on http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-IC.htm. As far as I know, dev has no plans to add exchange
Activity: 294
Activity: 182
Ignition Coin (IC) list on the first exchange Coinsmarket

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-IC.htm

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 79
Rainbow Lite Dev
 Wink I'm sorry but the few coins I have are not for sale. LOL. I'm Holding and plan to for a looooong time with this one!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Is anyone willing to sell some coins OTC?

The rewards are slow mining. Gonna take awhile to generate enough for somebody to want to sell.
I have 3 rigs on it right now.
Activity: 64
Is anyone willing to sell some coins OTC?
Any words about exchanges yet? Mining is too slow, needs exchange to buy masternodes!

I totally agree. We expected that stocks.exchange would list us today as we received word from them that they would begin listing, but they are taking their time. You can speed up the process by tweeting or emailing your favorite exchanges (including Bittrex, CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, and others) asking them to get off their butts and list IC Smiley

Also, if we don't hear back from them soon, we will have another post-sale in our discord. Stay tuned for more info.
Activity: 90
Any words about exchanges yet? Mining is too slow, needs exchange to buy masternodes!
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Russian translation posted on page #5
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Seems interesting - I know the low amount of coins will definitely keep the prices higher. Its interesting to say the least!
Activity: 113
*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

Ignition Coin (IC) has been listed and ready to mining - Low Fee 0.5%

Miner config:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:3433 -u IC_WALLET_ADDR -p c=IC

For ASIC miners:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:3434 -u IC_WALLET_ADDR -p c=IC

Ignition Block Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/IC

This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project.  We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project .

Thank you. Appreciate it! We'd love to have you join the discord community! Hope to see ya!
so, you guys said that your premined used to dev and marketing plan...
BUT YOU SPLIT IT AND RUN YOUR OWN MASTERNODE?
any explaination?

Actually, I don't run a master node yet, currently, one of the other devs is running a master node. I do plan to run one as well however, as I see great future potential in the coin I helped develop. I designed the coin to be the coin I wanted to hold.

Of the total premined coins (100,000) only 20,000 is split between the developers. My personal portion of that is 10,000, which I have been staking actively. The rest is for users via bounty and direct purchase, and is stored in an offline wallet that does not stake or exist as a master node. You can see a full log of all bounty payouts as well as any post-sale sales that have occurred on the discord announcements channel.

Hope that clears up any issues you have. Thanks again.
Activity: 166
This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project.  We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project .
Activity: 78
any explaination?
http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/4DvHhr
Coin is scam Huh
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
any explaination?
Activity: 79
Rainbow Lite Dev
Just Joined the disocrd channel and mining yiimp.poolofd32th.club, i like the specs and being here early is very exciting, let's see what happens!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: