Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 40. (Read 94720 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
a good option might be just to fork without POW and POS only, would be a good catalist. maybe in conjunction with the arcade? At this price and 32m coins the market cap is 5-10 btc  Shocked
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
It seems people lost interest in Icash Undecided

I still think the supply needs a cut... Huh

I think that with current supply and the low hashrate the price was to high, i have accumulated iCash from 100 sat all the way to the price now. But it's still cheaper to mine it and it's almost only one that mines and dump al the time. I'm waiting for him to finally managed to dump the price so low that he does not think it's worth anymore and stops.

The supply really doesn't matter besides when it's really cheap you dare to give some away ore use it.

So to anyone who wants to cut off the supply, hashrate on the network and the supply will shrink.

true true... I hope hes done now... Not much left for him to dump on right?  Cheesy Maybe its a dashcoin fanatic, who doesnt like the idea of a more fair distribution model, on sort of the same code  Wink

Btw, nice update on the wallet gui. Looking smooth Smiley

Maybe or someone with a hashfarm or something.

And hopefully some people will like the arcade site  Wink, the site will also have a lottery section. The downside is because we gonna use coinpayments as payment gateway and they don't support iCash right now, you won't be able to buy the iCash you use in the site with iCash. The upside is that because we pay in iCash it's gonna create a buy pressure from us  Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

I think that with current supply and the low hashrate the price was to high, i have accumulated iCash from 100 sat all the way to the price now. But it's still cheaper to mine it and it's almost only one that mines and dump al the time. I'm waiting for him to finally managed to dump the price so low that he does not think it's worth anymore and stops.

The supply really doesn't matter besides when it's really cheap you dare to give some away ore use it.

So to anyone who wants to cut off the supply, hashrate on the network and the supply will shrink.

true true... I hope hes done now... Not much left for him to dump on right?  Cheesy Maybe its a dashcoin fanatic, who doesnt like the idea of a more fair distribution model, on sort of the same code  Wink

Btw, nice update on the wallet gui. Looking smooth Smiley

legendary
Chipcoin Developer

icash must quick to grow up before anonymous is boring  Grin

Right now we are making a arcade site where you can win iCash for playing. I'm also in tuch with HYPERfuture to integrate iCash to their CS 1.6 server (with automatic crypto integration) and CSGO server.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
icash must quick to grow up before anonymous is boring  Grin
It was the high difficulty and the low hashrate, the blockchain is moving again  Wink.
Nice to see our masternode number are rising, right now we have 60  Wink.

Smiley I set up 8 masternodes on a cloud vps

However, I am looking for a cheaper one.. Paying 5$ a month each is a bit too much imo.. You know a cheap vrps hosting server dev?

Btw... Blocktrouble again?

Wallet says 10hrs behind, and last block found is 12601

Pools are at 12601

Blocktree blockexplorer is at 12578  Huh

You can look here http://lowendbox.com/ for cheap vps  Wink.

I think it's just the high difficulty and the low hashrate but i'll look in to it.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Smiley I set up 8 masternodes on a cloud vps

However, I am looking for a cheaper one.. Paying 5$ a month each is a bit too much imo.. You know a cheap vrps hosting server dev?

Btw... Blocktrouble again?

Wallet says 10hrs behind, and last block found is 12601

Pools are at 12601

Blocktree blockexplorer is at 12578  Huh
you have any future plans or road map on the direction of the project? had steady volume on c-cex but starting to slow down..

Right now i'm making a arcade site, where you pay iCash to play and if you get the highscore you win iCash.

Besides that, i'm open to suggestions  Wink.

Yea I saw that arcade concept and 10k icash, looks good ill prolly be interested to beta test..

maybe some kind of promotion for some additional attention

Would be great if you would like to test it.

Yes we gonna have some promotions, but have to wait until the site is ready  Wink.
you have any future plans or road map on the direction of the project? had steady volume on c-cex but starting to slow down..

Right now i'm making a arcade site, where you pay iCash to play and if you get the highscore you win iCash.

Yea I saw that arcade concept and 10k icash, looks good ill prolly be interested to beta test..

maybe some kind of promotion for some additional attention

Pages:
Jump to: