Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 12. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
ICC will be a good choice for investors. The team's style of doing things is steady and dependable, which is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
ICC,一起搞起来,加油
Activity: 91
This month's icc exchange is going online soon.
Activity: 110
I am aware that some of the ICC community are not able to follow via Facebook and Twitter but, for those who can please do show your support by following on both as the following is quite small on these social platforms.

Also, don't just follow, be sure and like and share and comment on all ICC posts. Show our support! How can we expect those who don't know about ICC to take notice if we as investors don't express our belief in the project. We investors along with the team can work together in getting the word out about ICC which is definitely an under the radar hidden gem that will surely shine in the days and years to come.

Let's do this!!   Grin
Activity: 84
The number of ICCs will continue to decrease in the next few weeks, adding warehousing
ICC continues to advance and expects the exchange to be fully functional
Activity: 38
Icc will soon have an exchange, combined with the current explosions and their own innovation! Fly to the moon!
 Wink
Activity: 31
今天又有好多的朋友投了ICC,你们的选择是对的!
Wow! Just received a whopping amount of ICC tokens for last week’s bounty program. If you aren’t participating, you’re missing out big time!

Thanks ICC!!!!
I also received a lot of bounty Cheesy
Close to the end of the air drop, waiting for a rise
I have been paying attention since the early days of ICC. At that time, there was nothing on the official website. Up to now, several content sections have been launched, and the team is working hard.
Activity: 155
There will be a lot of ICC rewards this week, and missing it is a mistake! Grin
Activity: 233
Activity: 31
今天看到QQ群里讨论交易所上合约,听的我高潮一波接着一波,虽然听不懂,但感觉很牛逼的样子! Grin
Activity: 42
don't buy ICC on the exchange, because the price is much higher than the ICO price.
Activity: 19
Looking forward for more upgrades. Absorbing approach, very great plan!  Good luck all!
Activity: 34
InterconnectCash(ic.cash)-Understand, participate,and hold.
After the end of the ICO, it was when the ICC took off.

Maybe a language barrier here but, your post sounds as if the ICO has finished. The ICO is in week 23 of 40 and still in progress, right?

In bluebook2.0, ICO will end after the trading center online. 
ICC is ready to launch its own trading website, I want to continue to invest in ICC, but unfortunately no more money.

Suoha Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: