Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 17. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i love this coin ,ICC ,great!
Activity: 155
The ICC team has updated the Blue Book and everyone can read it.
Activity: 28
Hi, team. I suppose it's a very nice project! Very great logo, aesthetic website!
Activity: 110
Wow! Just received a whopping amount of ICC tokens for last week’s bounty program. If you aren’t participating, you’re missing out big time!

Thanks ICC!!!!

wow, how many have you got?

Huh  Roll Eyes   Grin 
Activity: 8
Wish many investor maintenance your business when Token Sales will start!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
I like your plan! Apperceptive job, interesting results, blameless logo.
Activity: 233
Wow! Just received a whopping amount of ICC tokens for last week’s bounty program. If you aren’t participating, you’re missing out big time!

Thanks ICC!!!!

wow, how many have you got?
Activity: 138
, members of the team who are responsible for quantifying high frequency transactions have reached this magnitude of management funds.
Please pay attention to the assets report and transaction report of the ICC website. Soon to start
In addition, verifying the authenticity can look at real - time observations of a quantified transaction site, which are open.
www.botvs.com

Thanks ICC!!!!
I've mentioned this on the telegram and ICC forum but, thought that it would be a good topic for this thread as well:

Any thoughts on listing ICC on IDEX or Forkdelta? I am invested in another project that is listed on Stocks.exchange along with IDEX and Forkdelta and Stocks.exchange has by far the least amount of trading volume. I think that a listing on IDEX along with a little promoting would take ICC to the next level.

We're going to get in touch

Thanks for your support. Keep in mind that added exchanges will definitely be good but, in order to increase volume, promotion will be needed as well. The team is currently focused on development so, we all need to come together and do our part in getting the word out.
Activity: 108
It's really great platform! Good activity, judicious business!  Good luck all!

Agree, come on ICC
Activity: 108
I've mentioned this on the telegram and ICC forum but, thought that it would be a good topic for this thread as well:

Any thoughts on listing ICC on IDEX or Forkdelta? I am invested in another project that is listed on Stocks.exchange along with IDEX and Forkdelta and Stocks.exchange has by far the least amount of trading volume. I think that a listing on IDEX along with a little promoting would take ICC to the next level.

Good advice, I think the ICC team should make reference based on many suggestions so that ICC can develop better. Smiley

Sounds good, hope icc develop better
Activity: 51

We're going to get in touch
Activity: 28
It's really great platform! Good activity, judicious business!  Good luck all!
ICC , i got the token airdrop!very nice!

Good advice, I think the ICC team should make reference based on many suggestions so that ICC can develop better. Smiley
let more people join our community

go go go ,come on!
Let's start bounty task Grin Grin
1.7M ICC will airdrop and bounty in this week

I really admire you. I also hope that I can get so much ICC this week.

Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: