Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 21. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
2018 fly to the moon. ICC
I choose ICC, take off quickly!
I heard that the mining is coming out right away?! Look forward to it.
Quantitative transactions come out immediately! Come on.
icc come on!!!!
Activity: 233
Activity: 102
Hope that the mining platform can go online as soon as possible
Activity: 155
The progress of the blue book of the ICC project was gradually completed. Every Monday, I was very much looking forward to what new projects the team completed.
Activity: 38
In the winter, icc's two core platforms (quantification and mining) are coming soon. Friends, please keep looking forward to icc
Activity: 110
Okay, thanks for the update!
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
Kelvinchoy,

it appears that my bitcointalk comments are not registering on the bounty program. Can you help with this?
Where is the problem?

The problem is that my Bitcointalk comments that are supposed to add points to the bounty are not registering in the ICC bounty.

Also, I have had like one or two ICC referrals register this week and the referrals are not adding up either.

Check and solve it immediately

I'm so sorry,There are a lot of problems in the English version

Still working on the issue? I still haven’t received the credits for Bitcointalk comments nor have I received them for referrals either.

This problem will be solved this week. We are currently doing important tests on mining platforms.
Activity: 108
All, please keep in mind that ICC has a Telegram group. I know that it is only a one time bounty reward but, it is a great place to discuss the project. Hopefully the team can incorporate some type of bounty reward on there. Maybe for things like helpful responses to questions or promoting ICC. Just a thought.

Don’t forget to join the Telegram group. A great way to discuss project!

Because of the china govermment blocked the Telegram, many people cannot use Telegram, now the ICC Telegram group only 81 member, and no one discuss anything except the weekly report.

A lot of people use QQ in china,  more than 500 member in ICC QQ group.

Oh, wow. Thanks for the information. I didn't realize that. I did join QQ but, I'm not very familiar with it and I am unable to find the group.

You can search QQ group number, ICC group number 677383871

Not really sure as to how to search for a group and also, will it all be in Chinese?

I think you can google" How to find and join QQ Group?" Cheesy Cheesy

Doesn't do much for the English speaking community as it appears to be in Chinese. Looking forward to the day that ICC works on broadening the community beyond just the Chinese.

Agree, hope the ICC will become more and more international..
i believe you can do it!

Believe the team, join and hold, let ICC fly to moon...
Hope we have a good week Cool Cool

Come on, every week is good, let's get more bounty Grin Grin
Efforts to get more people to understand and join the ICC are good for us and the ICC. Smiley

Hope so, let more people join our community Grin Grin
InterconncetCash weekly report-16

1. The first batch of mine machine deployment is completed

2. The mining center database/interface is completed and a control system is established

3. Quantitative strategy database/interface is completed and a control system is established

4. Market center performance optimization, currency list page online

5. New coin mining information update

6. collect exchanges, submit information and wait for audit

7. 7*24 hour community response mechanism to maintain twitter, telegraph group, micro-blog, QQ group, forum and other channels of communication

good job, weekly report update on time.

Kelvinchoy,

it appears that my bitcointalk comments are not registering on the bounty program. Can you help with this?
Where is the problem?

The problem is that my Bitcointalk comments that are supposed to add points to the bounty are not registering in the ICC bounty.

Also, I have had like one or two ICC referrals register this week and the referrals are not adding up either.

Still working on the issue? I still haven’t received the credits for Bitcointalk comments nor have I received them for referrals either.
Kelvinchoy,

Where is the problem?

Thanks Kelvinchoy, I’m sure you will as you are always very prompt in responding and addressing any issues.
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
Kelvinchoy,

Where is the problem?

Pages:
Jump to: