Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 29. (Read 137570 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I love the idea of the ATM's, adoptibility is key. With an ATM, you really need to push a mobile wallet for that. I like ATM's but I would hold off until ICG has a more robust business model. It just seems a bit "cart before the horse" at the moment. I love what is going on here, always buying more. Smiley
Activity: 97
Update:

The ATM updates have been pushed to the GIT. Now all we need is the ATM providers to update their GIT.

Thank you,

Here is a preview of where the ATM's will be located once the ATM provider updates the GIT! :

Nice update! Increasing usability of the coin is essential for its success.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Update:

The ATM updates have been pushed to the GIT. Now all we need is the ATM providers to update their GIT.

Thank you,

Here is a preview of where the ATM's will be located once the ATM provider updates the GIT! :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxQk9WCCEAAQz6V.png:large

Confirmed, waiting on atm to update...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
How has the updated BitKey timeline for rootcoin affect the ICG roadmap?

We will continue working to meet our deadlines.

Additionally, the ATM timeline has been reduced greatly.

Thank you

So you're expecting to have BitKey integrated by the 21st?

Let me rephrase that; the core team is working to meet our deadlines, regardless of BitKey integration which is part of the contracted work by bitsta.

bitsta is working around the clock on Bitkey and will implement it once all bugs have been resolved.

Thank you

EDIT: bitsta's response on IRC #ICG

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Thank you

So you're expecting to have BitKey integrated by the 21st?
legendary
Update:

Thank you,

legendary

Thank you
legendary
legendary
Awesome update, thanks Che.

I can't wait to start using the web wallet
UPDATE: WEB WALLET DEV TEAM

Just a quick update on the progress from the web wallet team.

The web wallet backbone is setup, database synching, communications between nodes using a RabbitMQ cluster to manage pub/sub between clients and nodes. Next step is to focus on front end/UX, I'll be working alongside GoldenCrypto this week to being to implement a easy to use interface for the web wallet. Our goal, is to make the crypto experience as frictionless as possible.

So far looks like the web team is on schedule to begin to Q/A n Q/C by the end of the month.

Also, i'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that this Community is decentralized and we are all volunteers that have aligned around a common goal. Our vision could not be clearer, and our team is an amazing group who I could not be happier to work alongside, as we make the ICG community stronger by the day.

great work!
thanks for the update.

Agreed. This update is greatly appreciated Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev

The web wallet backbone is setup, database synching, communications between nodes using a RabbitMQ cluster to manage pub/sub between clients and nodes. Next step is to focus on front end/UX, I'll be working alongside GoldenCrypto this week to being to implement a easy to use interface for the web wallet. Our goal, is to make the crypto experience as frictionless as possible.

So far looks like the web team is on schedule to begin to Q/A n Q/C by the end of the month.

Also, i'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that this Community is decentralized and we are all volunteers that have aligned around a common goal. Our vision could not be clearer, and our team is an amazing group who I could not be happier to work alongside, as we make the ICG community stronger by the day.

great work!
thanks for the update.

Activity: 140
WOW SUCH COIN

Activity: 98
The only option to vote on BTER is to use BTR points. But BTR points in BTER cannot be bought separately. It seems to me that you can generate them only with bigger volume on this exchange... Sad
Activity: 140
WOW SUCH COIN
Hello,

We have been added to the BTER voting system, please vote for ICG.

Thank you

Very positive! Good job increasing awareness for ICG. Things are looking good Cool
legendary
Hello,

We have been added to the BTER voting system, please vote for ICG.

Thank you
legendary
First giveaway contestant has finished.

The twitter campaign was a success with a total of:

100+ new followers in two days

161 RT's

&

A potential reach (aggregate number of possible views) of 66,000.

Special thanks to CoinMoo for the idea and working with the team along the way.

Next week we will run another twitter campaign.

Thank you

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
dandruff1138

haha I actually like that. Someone should make that a form where you could custom put in names at the top of the card.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Long time lurker and crypto investor/trader, first post on BCT...

nice coin been following for weeks.

Agreed, i think this week will be huge with all the updates

Honest Question. What does this coin offer I can not find anywhere else?

Honest answer: A community that actually has a say in what happens with their coin, decentralized representation!

On a side note, just for anyone that reads your posts...you've posted in this same thread multiple times about how excited you were about this coin, but when the implementation of bitkey was delayed for Rootcoin you got mad and started bashing ICG. To clarify, just because the planned implementation of bitkey on rootcoin was delay, that doesn't mean that it will also be delayed for ICG; and Bitkey alone isn't what makes this coin special, it's just one feature.

Besides, you said you cashed out, right? (and for a loss, based on your buy in price you posted early on)...So, why are you still here? Since you don't own any coins, you're not supporting the coin. If all you're going to do is post negative comments in here, without actually supporting the coin or providing any constructive criticism, then you're just another troll...

I don't know you and I personally have nothing against you, I'm not trying to attack you personally here, I'm just going off of what I've read in your posts. Also, and again I mean no offense by this, but your choice to sell your ICG at a loss based on news related to another coin was probably a bad decision, but there is still time to buy back in!

In crypto, FUD is generally reserved for successful coins, so I guess ICG is on the map now! Smiley

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
dandruff1138

Pages:
Jump to: