Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 33. (Read 137570 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
haha I saw it on Twitter and immediately posted on here. Sorry NeutralLtc Tongue

You were faster than me!

I was excited!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Can you provide more info on the ATM developments? sounds interesting
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
haha I saw it on Twitter and immediately posted on here. Sorry NeutralLtc Tongue

You were faster than me!

Activity: 80
nice roadmap, bit time-extended for crypto, would be nicer to get constant features more frequently but nevertheless im looking forward to the new features!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
^^^^Nice!

Saw this good news on Twitter!
Good things happening here!  Grin With this team and community...the potential is BIG!

After some development, this coin has nowhere to go but up.

Get in now at these prices while you can.  Wink

Yes, I agree. I had a chance to to talk in the irc with these guys... def. an amazing group of people. Lots of big plans ahead.
Activity: 322
Good things happening here!  Grin With this team and community...the potential is BIG!

After some development, this coin has nowhere to go but up.

Get in now at these prices while you can.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Am I the only one who have those strange problems with the wallet?! Can't sync it -.- not at least 1 Block comes in...

its fixed, he changed the rpcport to 4156 and it worked
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Dogstar, if you can go in the IRC chat, We can see what we can do to help you, maybe we will need to do a teamviewer to see whats the issue. Thanks.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Am I the only one who have those strange problems with the wallet?! Can't sync it -.- not at least 1 Block comes in...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Update:

CryptoAsian has contacted Hector today and the skype verification will be in about an hour.

POD  +  bitkey  ICG    = to da moon
Going to buy some.  Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
I'm currently working on a series of short logo reveal animations consisting of a logo, audio, and a tagline. So far I've created 13 unfinished animations and I hope to complete at least another 17 animations for the purpose of creating a promotional resource which can be freely used by anyone. I welcome critiques and criticism as I'm still currently working on additional sound effects and new animation scenes. Please contact me if you wish to obtain an individual animation logo reveal in either a different format or with higher quality rendering. There is an operating cost when rendering so donations are greatly appreciated.         

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z

Incognito coin animation samples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFzgimqhlsw&feature=youtu.be

Thats a nice animation. Can you do one small with the actual logo.
Activity: 97
I'm currently working on a series of short logo reveal animations consisting of a logo, audio, and a tagline. So far I've created 13 unfinished animations and I hope to complete at least another 17 animations for the purpose of creating a promotional resource which can be freely used by anyone. I welcome critiques and criticism as I'm still currently working on additional sound effects and new animation scenes. Please contact me if you wish to obtain an individual animation logo reveal in either a different format or with higher quality rendering. There is an operating cost when rendering so donations are greatly appreciated.         

Incognito coin animation samples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFzgimqhlsw&feature=youtu.be

LOGO competition ended and logo was decided. Sorry your a bit late, they look great.

I actually used an older logo in my animation, but I'll post an update later next week using the latest logo determined
by the earlier Incognito coin logo competition: http://cl.ly/image/0f2Q2h0I451c .

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

LOGO competition ended and logo was decided. Sorry your a bit late, they look great.
Activity: 97

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Lol my 400 sat buy orders never filled, this coin is only going up.

Price is wavering, if I were you I would keep those buy orders open...

Actually there has been a lot of coins switching hands i doubt we will see anymore sells under 500 happening but you could risk it and wait or simply put higher buys.

Seems like your right, buy support is building well and the devs here are very active

Actually there has been a lot of coins switching hands i doubt we will see anymore sells under 500 happening but you could risk it and wait or simply put higher buys.

Great things are coming for this coin. Wait til bitkey Wink
Activity: 281

Pages:
Jump to: