Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 55. (Read 137570 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WOW SUCH COIN
Hi,

Pleased to see ICG recovering, I just bought my share back. The community driven aspect will be really important in crypto for the sake of decentralization.
You can't preach for a p2p system when most coins out there are just a 1man thing (dev). ICG survived to its initial flaw and now it can be stronger than ever.

Cheers.

PS: Oh and please 10% stake as an upper limit no more.Anything between 3-10 is ok. You can make something like it 10% year 1, 5y2, 3y3 and stay at this rate.

+1 - We hate scams too.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Unlock can you come on #ICG irc?
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Hi,

Pleased to see ICG recovering, I just bought my share back. The community driven aspect will be really important in crypto for the sake of decentralization.
You can't preach for a p2p system when most coins out there are just a 1man thing (dev). ICG survived to its initial flaw and now it can be stronger than ever.

Cheers.

PS: Oh and please 10% stake as an upper limit no more.Anything between 3-10 is ok. You can make something like it 10% year 1, 5y2, 3y3 and stay at this rate.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
POW is over right? how many coins?

I have a hard time believing someone with activity 238 still makes posts like this without reading the OP which has this information clearly posted.

I'll give you a donut if you can paste this info from the op, I  can't see it. It says 30 hours of mining left but no pools are listed, confusing enough?
It does say 25m coins but I read someplace yesterday there are 17m, I just want confirmation.
Activity: 322

I have a hard time believing someone with activity 238 still makes posts like this without reading the OP which has this information clearly posted.
legendary
Activity: 1414
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
All very good suggestions. We will be very busy the next coming weeks organizing a platform for the incognito coin community in which everyone will be able to input their own ideas and to vote on said ideas.

Thanks!

Like I said, I already have a platform for this.
Activity: 547
My Concept logos. if you like my work you can donate ICG 1DeY1TPLSxLX3PbhDsPQ4Qex9ypU1CgkNm

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
All very good suggestions. We will be very busy the next coming weeks organizing a platform for the incognito coin community in which everyone will be able to input their own ideas and to vote on said ideas.

Thanks!

has it been agreed to reduce the pos rate

It is going to be discussed today, but the general consensus is that it should be changed to a lower %.
Will keep you all updated throughout the process.
Thanks
Activity: 686

Thanks!

has it been agreed to reduce the pos rate
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

Thanks!
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
marketcap currently 35btc with so much coming it will be 30times more

it will jump 30x easily! 35 btc market cap is ridiculous
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is anyone working on making the wallet more user friendly? Having to take multiple steps to get the wallet to work isn't good for mass adoption.

Yes.

Thanks for all great logos, guys. The community is going to launch a poll for the new logo very soon [ #ICG ].

Activity: 686
marketcap currently 35btc with so much coming it will be 30times more
Activity: 322
Is anyone working on making the wallet more user friendly? Having to take multiple steps to get the wallet to work isn't good for mass adoption.
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Activity: 518
I really love the original idea. It's simple and I just can't grasp the awesomeness of it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I like this one. I would like to see this in green (instead of white).
Thank you. Here's a small selection of how it looks in other colours:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2mi10nt.png

Personally I like all the logos, but Im not a big fan of the mask or the detective dude. I like simpler logos, that are corporate friendly. The submissions from cwnt above are my favorites. Where do we vote?

Thanks. I think the voting is Monday, so tomorrow at some point. Will be adding my final submission in the morning.

Here's another idea I was playing around with earlier:

http://i.imgur.com/Yl8sSM3.png

Following the idea of hear no, see no, speak no evil. Of course, only got the speaking part covered so far. Still needs a little tweaking and not really suitable for a logo, but a possible banner conecpt to aid with promotion. Anyone else think something along this line may be a decent idea?
Pages:
Jump to: